• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Optional Equipment CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Hisoutensoku, and Unconnected Marketeers, the playable characters are able to use various cards or items that grant them additional abilities: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and Hisoutensoku's player system cards, and Unconnected Marketeers' ability cards. To explain why these are optional, player system cards are universally shared across characters and are not inherently part of any character's moveset, while ability cards vary from run to run and are discarded by the protagonists at the end of the game. Neither one is something anyone has access to under normal circumstances.

There's a lot here, so I propose we create a new tab for all the listed characters in their abilities section.

For the Soku/SWR cast (applies to Reimu, Marisa, Cirno, Suwako, Sanae, Utsuho, Suika, Yukari, Yuyuko, Remilia, Youmu, Patchouli, Alice, Sakuya, Meiling, Reisen, Komachi, Iku, Tenshi, and Aya)
:

Time Manipulation (with Stopwatch), Soul Manipulation (with Soul Torch and Spell-Breaking Drug), Air Manipulation (with Tengu Fan), Poison Manipulation (with Spell-Breaking Drug), Power Nullification (with Spell-Breaking Drug), Spatial Manipulation (with Yesterday's Money), Weather Manipulation (with Sword of Scarlet Perception and Temperament Manifestation), Healing (with Illness Recovery Charm and Life Regenerator), Ice Manipulation (with Frozen Frog), Chi Manipulation (with Dragon Star), Radiation Manipulation (with Control Rod), Invulnerability (with Three Heavenly Drops and Divine Raiment of the Dragon Fish), Summoning (with Catfish's Great Earthquake), and Statistics Amplification (with Tengu Fan, Left-Handed Folding Fan, and Control Rod).

UM's ability cards (applies to Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, and Sakuya):

Statistics Amplification (with Ringo-Brand Dango, Law of the Survival of the Fittest, Sutra of Dharmatic Power, Gale Geta, Reliable Tanuki Apprentice, Gluttonous Centipede, and Great Tengu's Barley Rice), Ice Manipulation (with Ice Fairy), Portal Creation (with Back Door), Probability Manipulation (with Lucky Rabbit's foot), Resurrection (with Death Avoidance Elixir, Money Is The Best Lawyer In Hell, and possibly Phoenix's Tail), Explosion Manipulation (with Safe Return Amulet and Bursting Red Frog), Intangibility (with Pebble Hat), Invulnerability (with Gale Geta), Type 1 Self-Sustenance (with Sky-Blue Magatama), Teleportation (with Screen Border), Transmutation (with Miracle Mallet), Fire Manipulation (with Underground Sun), Summoning (with Item Season), Sound Manipulation (with Heavy Bass Drum), and Attack Reflection (with Psychokinesis).

Last edited:
Alright, here's every scan for the listed items (the full lists for every card are linked in the original post).
I'd also like to retract electricity manipulation from the list, I misread and Divine Raiment of The Dragon Fish is just invulnerability.
I'm also adding Heavy Bass Drum as sound manipulation.
The card description for Three Heavenly Drops doesn't say it but the third use grants 8 seconds of invulnerability.

Alright, here's every scan for the listed items (the full lists for every card are linked in the original post).
I'd also like to retract electricity manipulation from the list, I misread and Divine Raiment of The Dragon Fish is just invulnerability.
I'm also adding Heavy Bass Drum as sound manipulation.
The card description for Three Heavenly Drops doesn't say it but the third use grants 8 seconds of invulnerability.

Now you just need to call a staff.

For UM atleast the cast of the game really should have it since is not only gameplay,but the entire card shenannaigans is the main plot of the game

You're right, every boss sells them and IIRC they weren't taken out of circulation at the end of the game, so they should still have access to them.

Not like it matters much since we don't have pages for the UM cast yet, but it'll be good to keep in mind once those pages are made.

You're right, every boss sells them and IIRC they weren't taken out of circulation at the end of the game, so they should still have access to them.

Not like it matters much since we don't have pages for the UM cast yet, but it'll be good to keep in mind once those pages are made.
Well even if they doesnt sell it again its still can counted as optional equipment like ultramarine orb

Just find someone who travels across all of Hell, Heaven or Netherworld like Megaman EXE and then bam, instant Infinite speed Yukari Yakumo. She gon be gap haxxing everyone with higher AP than her cuz of her speed.

Prrrrobably not the best time to bump this considering what's going on in the other CRT, but I want this to be resolved so I can actually focus on bigger CRTs.

I definitely wasn't planning on explaining all of them, just listing what item in particular gives that ability. If this was added to profiles I'd probably just copy/paste what was in the original post.

Well for the record, i agree with the UM cards. Player system cards im neutral on whether theyre addable or not

Optional equipment since they dont really use them at other points, though the um cards are things they brought recently. Neutral on system cards just because im not sure if they fall under gameplay mechanics if or not if theyre not a story element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back