• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Optional Equipment CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for staff member input, don't wanna add stuff unless I know I'm allowed to do so.

Also, I don't think the player system cards are game mechanics when they're clearly small pieces of equipment used by other characters. Stuff like Sakuya's stopwatch, the Sword of Hisou, Okuu's Control Rod, etc. You could maybe make an argument that the SWR player system cards are game mechanics, but I only have 2 of them and they overlap with Soku player system cards anyways.

Oh wait you added the UM cards, I thought you were saying its fine to add them.

How the **** is my reading comprehension this bad?

RethPo applied those changes since it seems like most people in this thread agreed with using the UM ability cards. We still need an agreement on whether or not to use player system cards.

Not every character, just those we know use player system cards, which is only a small number.

I also don't wanna swarm Ant with Touhou CRTs, and I'm more than willing to keep bumping this for as long as I need to. I'm not in a hurry or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back