• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sechs (Battle Angel Alita) vs Luffy (One Piece)

So this is Whole Cake Boundman, right? Why is Sechs High 7-A for giving troubles to Zekka who's 6-C? The 6-C comes from 7.6GT which should make him 6-C instead.

Dressrosa G4 should be a bit above baseline Large Mountain level being 3x G3 which is far superior to Red Hawk which is superior to 420MT. But that's before he faced Katakuri and improved himself even more. I'm gonna assume Sechs holds AP advantage here despite the obvious inconsistency.

But he only holds so far. Luffy holds everything else. He has insane precognition, range, stamina, flight, and Sechs' sword is most likely useless against Haki.

@Calaca; Sechs was really only giving to trouble when he was absorbing all of Zekka's punches and returning all the punches back to him in a single attack. (I'm currently revising the verse of Alita, so ratings may change in the future).

Sechs can manipulate plasma and releases vibrations through physical contact; but considering Luffy's rubbery nature the vibrations effects will likely be a lot less useful than Sechs would like.

The plasma however should give Luffy a bit of trouble as it should be well above whatever Luffy's heat resistance is.

Regarding stamina, I think I'd give this one to Sechs actually though; he can absorb and compress the energy he recieves from physical blows and use it to enhance his fighting and he has no biological parts at all (consisting of a robotic body and a brain bio-chip containing his mind instead of a brain) so he's unlikely to get fatigue like Luffy.

Sechs can run low on energy though as he stated when fighting Zekka. So you're stating Sechs battery life outlasts Luffys stamina? Interesting…

I'm not sure who'd win, but knew they'd be a good matchup after recently finishing the Z.O.T.T. arc.

I only got through half of Battle Order but I'm pretty sure Luffy has the experience advanatge.

Luffy does have a few peircing moves at his disposal, along with Red Hawk and the like (which Sechs probably shouldn't resist unless Plasma manip has something to say about it).

Sechs has AP and will probably start using plasma before Luffy uses other options, but beside that, Luffy takes eveything else.

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a specific figure for his AP. Sechs' profile really needs an overhaul.

Until Sechs' profile is fixed, I don't think this can be satisfactorily concluded.

I'll try to do Content Revision thread for him this week, but I'll probably need to make new calcs and get them evaluated first.

@The Calaca; unfortunately not. Must have been side-tracked before I could revise Alita.

We should probably just treat the thread as inconclusive.

Bump.

I'm actually thinking Sechs should take this, but he profile is missing quite a few powers and abilities, he should actually have immortality types 6 and 8 and durability negation. He also needs a final key with "Possibly 6-C" via scaling to Zekka since he matched him blow for blow up until Zekka's durability negation took effect.

Back