• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlikely.

Unless it has some super obscure secret backstory that makes it the Scarlet King's toothbrush or anything like that, it's just erasing matter. Shouldn't be able to affect 682's ethereal body.

Although 063 is implied to be connected to/made by the same entity that created by SCP-2207, the knife that can cut through space-time, if that counts for anything.

And even if it didnt get 682 his mid-godly back, he still regened from being erased from existence, would that count for anything?

Well, just one more things to add under his adaptation. He can adapt to existence erasure. Though that matters little, Low-Godly regen and all.

I mean...it literally says that nothing is left behind when it does this

"Despite the obvious paradox involved, SCP-524 has been known to fully consume its own body. It begins by chewing on its tail, slowly eating up past the hind legs, and up towards its head. When it reaches up past its front legs and neck, SCP-524 somehow manages to flip its entire mouth inside-out, consuming its entire head, and disappearing completely. Roughly thirty minutes later, SCP-524 reappears near the spot it had eaten itself, completely whole. It is essentially unharmed by the process."

"Distance from the user to an object does not affect the end result; neither does density or size of the object. The object during this process always behaves as if two invisible forces are exerting against it at opposite ends, to the point of structural failure."

Distance and possibly durability negation for 2501?

Shouldnt 3016's feat of raising the temperature of level 7 of site 55 by 10 Celcius in five minutes be a decent AP feat?

Edit: And after 5 hours of perpetual spinning it raised the temperature to over 200 celcius

Edit Edit: 400 actually

I don't think we actually find a logical explaination to writer entities like Swann. Here is a thought experiencement:Can Swann create a 1A entity through typing its description?Your answer should be no,but there need a rule to prevent Swann from doing that.And the rule definites Swann is 1B.See the problem?The rule exists because we define Swann as 1B.We can not prove that Swann can't do so.

The Everlasting said:
That's literally just the Omnipotence Paradox. It's nothing special.
Yes,it is one.The problem comes from that there is a 'level' of omnipotence,while the level of a specific character is defined by how many layers there are below his,instead of his abilities.The levels from 2C to 1B are defined by dimensions,but without a description about dimensions,it becomes ridiculous. How can you know the dimensions of gods in Djoricverse by simply counting how many layers are?Seriously,a reality bender can be described as transcending normal people,but they are still in the same dimension.The mythos usually don't use words like dimension and universe. By the way,can we say Swann is responsible for all canons?The All-mighty in the Djoricverse is just a character in one canon,who can absolutely not influence characters in other canons.So I don't think Swann is(actuallt are) the same thing as The All-Mighty.

Swann is not The-All-Mighty. Swann trancends him.

Also, Swann is a collection of writers. He is Djoric, he is Swann, and he could even be you. The whole idea and concept of Swann is that it is a meta entity that exists as the highest authority in the SCPverse. The kicker is that it's just a bunch of regular people who really enjoy writing stories.

Swann isn't that hard of a concept to grasp. Like The Writer, The One Above All, and Featherine Augustus Aurora, he is just a character that trancends the rest of the story, however many dimensions they may have. The difference is that Swann is - quite literally - free game, as any Tom, Dick, and Harry can write whatever the hell they want and become Swann. But that's the fun thing about the SCPverse, no character is ever just High 8-C or High 1-C. Anything goes. It's like the world's largest fanfiction writing site where everything melds together into one concise, yet rather complex universe.

I can understand you now.But still,never appeared in any story,I still doubt that Swann is a fictional character.You know,the SCP is just describing a thing that exists.But if we give the researchers meta power,they can know us,and write an entry.You may say it is not real knowledge and don't make sense,but all their knowledge is created by us literally.They can learn about us as the alpha layer in the story.In SCP-3500,Roget is indentified as an swn001-1 entity,but Roget is someone real(there is even a hyperlink to his wikidot account page).Also,I am a bit sick with the transcending logic that get the dimension numbers from nowhere. In conclusion,I believe Swann should be tiered as Irrelevant or 1B(as the creator of the rest of the SCPverse)/Irrelevant(as real people)

I just came up with a joke:If I write a high-dimensional SCP,and I use some tricks to pick its dimension number randomly from 4 to 100.Now how to tier this thing?

Janemba901 said:
Is there ever a fair SCP battle royale?
If you only take into account the forms of scps that can exist within our universe, or the versain that is contained, either 682 stomps everything else due to universe destruction on death, 2700 destroys the universe in 300 years, someone ticks 343 off or able uses the thorn,

Janemba901 said:
Well maybe if you get rid of 682 and anything that is given the title op
Then Yeah

You make a good pointc but if you did that, the scps left woundn't be very powerful, at least compared to certain other ones, and the fight woundn't be very interesting.

for example: scp 173 would probably be considered overpowered, atleast compared to what was left after the,for lack of a better term, god-tier purging, due to it's speed, which is listed as massively hypersonic and is probably bordering on sub-relativistic.

Wonder if I am the only one that start to get rid of 682 threads.There are more than 3000 scps but those that are dicussed here should be no more than 20.

096, yes, thats why they try to destroy all pictures of it and are trying to destroy it almost as fast as 682, if one pic gets out to the entire world it'll kill everyone.

106...maybe. If it wanted to it probably could but it's in character for it to stop after killing just a few people, its all about torture and mind games than mass killings.

A large enough outbreak of 610 could definitely do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back