• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the thing is most SCPs are in one location The Walking Dead I'm pretty sure was all over the world

So the foundation would have to fight all over the globe which they've never done before(Link me to anything that shows they've fought all over the world at the same time) Not to mention that city states would be infected in days even hours because of how the virus works.... how many people work at the foundation anyway?

Although Able would prob kick the infections ass there are just to many of them for him to handle

able no longer works for the foundation after being sent to fight the taliban, i can't remember many details but basically he hates everyone, even people he would have considered "honorable" ,(that might not have been the term but i can't remember too much at this time)

The Foundation has strike teams specifically trained to deal with undead threats en mass, and they have much better tech at their disposal on top of SCPS like SCP-239 and SCP-1237 who can just wish the zombies away with a thought

WeeklyBattles said:
The Foundation has strike teams specifically trained to deal with undead threats en mass, and they have much better tech at their disposal on top of SCPS like SCP-239 and SCP-1237 who can just wish the zombies away with a thought
Oh ...... Well that's cool

From what i can tell, there is no scarlet king scripture even remorely alludeing to 173, the ones the ones that are, that i can remember, are either 055 or nobody, 682, 017, 999 and one in the 1100s that i cant remember.

you can find where most of this comes from dust and blood so you can look there if you can find others i forgot.

I mean...173 in its past life as Koitern killed a lot of Daevites and its implied it killed Leviathans...

And there are a lot more scps associated with the Scarlet King, be it directly, indirectly, or opposing him

Ikr? :p

I'll find the statements about 173 when I get home. Also did we ever sort out that 173 speed upgrade?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/those-who-lived-on-hub

SCP-173/Koitern

A very bad man in the previous iteration. He is both dangerous, a savage dictator, and a madman. Singlehandedly waged genocide on about 1/3 of 682's countrymen in the past iteration.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/audience-of-crowns

Beware the Koitern, o' my child, In cities tall and forests wild, Beware the stench of death he makes, Lest it be your neck he breaks

Incident 682/053/1129/173:

[00:00]: Visual distortion appears in the corner of SCP-173's cell. SCP-173 ceases movement between individual frames .

[00:57]: Visual distortion resolves into spatial distortion and suspended biological mater consistent with SCP-1129.

[01:22]: SCP-053 emerges from the spatial distortion, riding on the back of SCP-682. Both entities appear to be in a joyous mood.

[01:27]: Both entities cease movement and fixate their eyes on SCP-173.

[01:49]: SCP-682 begins to grow transparently-armored eyes covering various points of its body.

[02:36]: SCP-682 charges through SCP-173's cell wall.

"Don't take your eyes off of him!" Atanti charged through wall after wall, the rubble occasionally granting the Koitern enough cover to catch up to them.

"I'm not!" Guards opened fire at random, trying to hit both the travelers and each other.

"Edrisek! Look before you take us to someone next time!" And with a swirl and a flash, our travelers disappeared.

Beware the Koitern, o' my child, In cities tall and forests wild, Beware the stench of death he makes, Lest it be your neck he-

Crunch

http://www.scp-wiki.net/this-is-how-the-world-ends

"Atanti's thoughts drifted to his homeland. Now that it was the warm season, the land and people would be brimming with life. Grasses would be springing up everywhere for picking and crafting. Swarms of Snaes would be ticking through the air as children attempted to catch them. Great feasts would be held by his family in the fields and meadows.

At least, that would have been what he was thinking about, if he wasn't running for his life through the underbrush. It had been poor luck indeed, running into the Koitern's men on a simple expedition. Thankfully, they were only explorers themselves, meaning that the Koitern was likely still worlds away and that Atanti still had a chance of survival. Still, even the explorers were ruthless and bloodthirsty, not to mention that they outnumbered Atanti eight to one.

Atanti ducked into one of the more familiar tunnels he was exploring, and, after several more minutes of running, managed to shake off his pursuers. They had originally been riding north-east at a rapid pace, meaning that they were most likely only scouting, and had only stumbled on him and this site by accident. By that logic, they would most likely be gone in a few hours.

Rather than simply lie down and wait out the rest of the time, Atanti chose to use his head-start into the cave to explore further, then return to his encampment as the suns began to set. After a few more hours of traversing the tunnels and caverns, the sparse rooms and architecture grew more and more frequent, until Atanti found himself inside a large and well decorated room.

Atanti reviewed the knowledge he had of the caverns and tunnels. They were most likely built by the Oom peoples millenia back. The towering idol at the far end of the cavern matched the image of Sutkak, a large, green trident covered in straight, pointed horns. The Oom believed that Sutkak would be the one god to survive the end of the world. They also, strangely enough, believed that he was the god of music. Given the giant icon of Sutkak, and the structure of the room, Atanti reached the conclusion that this was the rumored Grand Chamber of Sutkak. The Oom had believed that this chamber was the ark that would carry them through catastrophe. They believed that it would allow them to survive the end of the world, that it would make them immortal.

While reveling in the beauty of the room, Atanti couldn't help but think of the prestige that his discovery would bring to the ql-Paneus, or even the Paneus in general. These thoughts of grandeur were rudely interrupted by a resounding "CLANG!" The doors of the chamber had shut behind him. It was impossible. Atanti has checked the room for traps as soon as he had entered. There was no reason that the door should have closed, unless…

Panic rose in Atanti's hearts as ancient singing began to emanate from the statue at the end of the room. His thoughts turned to his wife and children, brothers and sisters. He had to get to them, had to save them. When the storm struck the ark, hairline fractures began to appear in reality, but it did not break. The ark held. The resolve holding back Atanti's tears did not.

The Koitern stared out past the horizon. The mighty Koitern, feared by all, slaughterer of a tenth of the world. The Koitern, with his heart of stone. He watched as the empire he had created ceased to exist. He watched as the oncoming storm approached his throne room, filled with the blood and filth of all those he had executed with his own hands.

There was a legend about the Koitern. It was said that he would not kill you so long as you met his gaze. That some force of mutual defiance stayed the hand of death. Most disregarded the legend. Few tried it, and they found it to be true. Unfortunately, no one could meet his eyes forever. What no one knew was that the reverse of this effect was also true; the Koitern would not kill any who met his gaze, but none whose gaze he met could kill him.

And so, the Koitern looked the end of the world in the eyes."

Seems like it, and it would be consistent seeing as there was a test log somewhere where 682 refused to go anywhere near 173 and another where an SCP that can see through a person's time saw 173 as some unspeakable horror

http://www.scp-wiki.net/experiment-log-187-1

Experiment-01: Exposure to SCP-173

SCP-187 produced a sustained scream for one minute, thirty-eight seconds before losing consciousness and falling to the ground. SCP-187 had to be physically removed, and maintained a state of catatonia for 48 hours. SCP-187 regained consciousness, but was unable to remember what she had seen, and remained in mild shock for several days.

I already did most of that :p

I dont see why we cant have Koitern's key added, we already have keys for Antai and Hevel on 682 and 076's profiles respectively

QuagsireTheLegend said:
That's odd, 173's time as Koitern was in the past right? i thought 187 only saw the future
Yes, and ill try to find it but theres a tale where 173 is being cobtrolled by an outside force...

That seems like a good idea, plus, if you do, you don't necessarily need to read there entire article due to the tags.

Gargoyle One said:
Impoasi.......

Go home, you're drunk.

And update 343s page while you're at it XD
Damn autocorrect :/

And im workin on it, theres a lot of material to go through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back