• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 possibilities for the koiterns power then.....

1: he killed ,if i remember correctly, one third of the population of 682, possible on his own, and either these 682s don't destoy the universe when they die or the koitern somehow prevented them from doing so.

2: he ,possibly single-handedly, killed one third of the existing leviathans, 11 dimensional beings who, while the true amount of them is unknown and probably unknowable or possibly infinite, in a horde, scared of yaldabaoth, a being who could instantaneously destroy all 10 dimensions with the universe, and destroyed mekhane with the leadership of Hevel-Ab-Leshal, possible putting him on the level of the scarlet king or , more likely, lower, at either a higher 1-C than the leviathans or really low 1-B

An actual Leviathan doesnt destroy the universe when it dies, only 682 does that

I mean...Atanti was literally running for his life when he found out Koitern was nearby and Koitern's description in the Those Who Lived On hub describes Koitern as singlehandedly waging genocide on 1/3 of 682's kind so...High 1-C for Koitern should be okay

WeeklyBattles said:
An actual Leviathan doesnt destroy the universe when it dies, only 682 does that
I mean...Atanti was literally running for his life when he found out Koitern was nearby and Koitern's description in the Those Who Lived On hub describes Koitern as singlehandedly waging genocide on 1/3 of 682's kind so...High 1-C for Koitern should be okay
Not sure how i implied that the leviathan destroys the universe, that seems like an irrelivent feat for them in all honesty.

Although with recent developments that first section doesn't even matter anymore.

Speaking of which, i imagine that atleast a few people are working on adding to 173s article and are scouring all possible information for potential feats to base new stats off of.

Hl3 or bust said:
Not sure how i implied that the leviathan destroys the universe, that seems like an irrelivent feat for them in all honesty.
Although with recent developments that first section doesn't even matter anymore.

Speaking of which, i imagine that atleast a few people are working on adding to 173s article and are scouring all possible information for potential feats to base new stats off of.
"he killed ,if i remember correctly, one third of the population of 682, possible on his own, and either these 682s don't destoy the universe when they die or the koitern somehow prevented them from doing so."

He didnt kill any 682s, he killed Leviathans, so of course they didnt destroy the universe because Leviathans themselves dont destroy stuff upon their deaths, only 682s do.

Ultima you slick son of a bitch xD

Man, if only it werent deleted, seeing as it created 2719, it would give 682 a feat of resisting High 1-B conceptual manipulation...

I don't think that transcending High 1-B stuff gives you 1-A.

If no one is 1-A with current stats, then they won't be with High 1-B.

I mean, At least Swann would be 1-A if it didn't got deleted

O well, at least i can still make my first Tier 1 page if this SCP gets somehow restored (yay).... i can dream right? ;-;

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I don't think that transcending High 1-B stuff gives you 1-A.
If no one is 1-A with current stats, then they won't be with High 1-B.
The High Elder Gods would be, they transcend the nothingness that existed before the primordial chaos that existed before the darkness that existed before creation.

Janemba901 said:
If the cold war got nuclear wouldn't the world end quicker than an all scp break out?
Not really, the combination of all scps would be far faster, and there is that alarm clock that never stops getting louder, you cant actually destroy earth or end the world with nuclear bombing

Hey guys, serious question for the Brothers Death. Seeing as they transcend reality and existed before reality existed, would they have high-godly regen?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/when-we-came-home

The Brothers Three, marking that the time was at hand, gave the command for the doors of the Silent Halls to be opened. The dead streamed out, an army uncountable. They stormed the King's Court and freed the six Brides who remained and all the countless souls imprisoned in torment there.

Three brothers in black rode upon three white horses. Behind them marched every being who has ever died, from every world, from every facet, from every sphere, each mortal and god and stray soul. The sum of all the dead in exodus. A song rose as the column passed through the shattered obsidian gates of hell. A song of joy. The dead marched, to strike down the King.

Thus the final battle was met. The gods and all their hosts descended from the heavens and rose from the abyss, to make war with each other. The Stars burned with hate. Creation crumbled under the terrible strain. No world was spared, no sphere passed over. The Ways were torn up. The Library burned. Gods were cast down from their thrones, and the earth was laid to ruin. A million, million warfronts poured torrents of blood down the branches of Creation. The King made Yesod his throne, and all things were reduced to ash.

Far below that vast and terrible mountain, two sons of Adam met for the last time, and died at each other's hands. Nahash was torn in two, and Hakhama shattered a second time. The flame of mankind, of all thinking beings, dimmed, sputtered, and went out. Stars were eaten alive. The dead were reduced to dust. The heavens went dark, choked with smoke and ash. The abyss was fattened with blood. All lights had been extinguished, across a billion, billion worlds.

One light remained. Thirty-six saints gathered on the mountain slope, and together fulfilled their ancient destiny. The passing of the world in this cruel and horrible fashion could not be helped - they had been waylaid by the forces of the world too long to prevent the horrors of the King, but they were not without power.

Creation could not be healed, but the King might be made vulnerable. The seals he had placed upon himself, all those ancient defenses, were dissolved.

Also, does it mean nything that the Dreamtime lacks spatial dimensions and time is an optional aspect that's based entirely on perception?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/a-waking-nightmare

Deep in the mind of all beings is a place. This place is without space, as space denotes a measurable area that physically exists. It is a plane with all the time it could want, beginning with the waking moments of the first universe and stretching into the endless, as even the dead can dream. It is the Dreamtime, plane of infinite possibility and empty inevitability.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1449

"Things have always been, even as they are brought into being. I've been on this cliff since the beginning of time, just like how this place has always been here. The dream was torn away by the deaths of gods before time began but I watched it happen five years ago and…are you following? I can barely tell the dream and reality apart anymore."

http://www.scp-wiki.net/chasing-interest

"Prone in its oily pool, feelers extended, senses probing the surface, it searched. It waited. It is difficult to say for how long it so waited, as the creature inhabited a realm in which time was mostly a matter of perception, and the creature was not, as a whole, all that interested in time."

It is basically a dream, more or less under the control of the being whos having it.

Also, are there any feats to base stats off of for the koitern other than higher-dim manip?

@Weekly

i mean, The All-Death embodies the darkness which existed before creation so... i guess this could warrant Mid-Godly...? (I'm probably wrong tho)

Hl3 or bust said:
It is basically a dream, more or less under the control of the being whos having it.
Yeah, except it actually exists. Ion transcended it when he gained Yaldabaoth's power ad Harker shattered it with a single punch.

Ultima Reality said:
@Weekly
i mean, The All-Death embodies the darkness which existed before creation so... i guess this could warrant Mid-Godly...? (I'm probably wrong tho)
They already have Mid-Godly by virtue of embodying a concept, but what i meant with the events of When We Came Home is that the battle destroyed all of reality except for Yesod With Faces, which the King left in-tact

@Weekly

Is there anything even indicating that they regerated from it? They regenerating from creation being destroyed would be a little weird, since this implies they were damaged by the destruction of a reality which they transcend

Also, should Djoric's 001 Proposal have Low 1-B Power Nullification?, as them seem to have dissolved The Scarlet King's defenses, leaving him in a vulnerable state

@Ultima

Hmm...i see what you mean...

And yes, i need to update them as there's a lot more than just the proposal page

Janemba901 said:
What if you replaced the MTF with the Brotherhood Of Steel......
Would they still be fodder?
I mean...that depents entirely on what task force the Brotherhood is replacing.

Janemba901 said:
What if you replaced the MTF with the Brotherhood Of Steel......

Would they still be fodder?
Certain speciel task forces like samsara outclass just about everything the BoS can do, even without guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back