• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 610's case it would, hence why i said that only a sufficiently large outbreak of 610 would be able to do it.

In 096's case, using nukes would absolutely be a last resort seeing as 096 will constantly be in an area with a high concentration of civilians at any given time

Janemba901 said:
.-. Russia doesn't care about america so they would nuke first
The issue with nuking 610 is that it can't be a themobaric weapon because that would just make it grow much, much, MUCH faster, if only for a little while, and probably make it impossible to destroy.

unless there is a limit to 610s heat resistence that is.....

Aku would be a Keter. I would say he's an Apollyon but the fact that most of the time he just doesnt give enough of a **** to do a ton of damage despite all his power, he'd just be an extremely powerful Keter. And no, they have no real way to contain him, they'd basically get steamrolled like the army from the reboot. Unless maybe a Scranton Reality Anchor could do something...

I thought Scantron anchors only nulled space-time anomalies?

Because its the offspring of the Scarlet King and the Leviathans are able to damage the taproots of the Tree of Knowledge, why?

Speaking of A World's Legacy, 053 needs some updating from that story.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because its the offspring of the Scarlet King and the Leviathans are able to damage the taproots of the Tree of Knowledge, why?

Speaking of A World's Legacy, 053 needs some updating from that story.
I was actually gonna go to 053 from that, she should get the name given by 682, though i do not believe she should be 1-C

I mean...she interacts with her original form and kinda gains back everything she lost when she was reincarnated into a human child...

Plus once she does, Bobble sees her as her true self instead of a little girl.

That's because the Foundation is made up of humans trying to contain God-Like entities. The level cap of human technology can only go so far, thus, anything beyond that is basically unknown and prone to NLF.

I mean does the Foundation actually know the full extent of the Scarlet Kong's power? I doubt it, since they'll be destroyed if he so much as lifts a finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back