• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 3812 is the most powerful character in all of fiction,change my mind.

The God Of Procrastination said:
What happens if you try to attack the 3812 of a lower layer?
Unknown, but since he doesn't have any actual showings related to this, he'd likely die. People say Ben tried to attack 3812 when 3812 was still below Ben, but that's actually false. 3812 stated he was now above Ben in the interview by the Foundation, which was before Ben attempted to destroy him. Ben saying "I think he's above me now" in reference to his attacks not working supports this.

Come to think of it ... shouldn't it be scp 682 outerversal + with preparation? technically he controlled all the scp company, and 3812 is a scp, so...

CRT Thread Please

RinneItachi said:
Hobobox123 said:
who do you think is the most powerful character in fiction then?
The Mathiverse. In any case, any tier 0 is incomparably superior to 3812. There are currently several tier 0's and there are about to be a few more with the Outer Gods, who, even in their much weaker states, are going to be High 1-A, which is still massively superior to anything 3812 can hope of reaching.
Maybe if there's a statement about the SCPverse Tree of Knowledge being tier 1-A, then 3812 could hit tier 0 at it's peak, which would give it a big boost, but it would still be on a lower level of tier 0 than what's necessary to be anywhere near the strongest fictional character.
what is the mathiverse? i couldnt find anything about it.

we don't accept word of god statements like those, no matter what a character can do impling it can affect the real "real world" is straight up nonsense

TheBestBoi said:
Does this wiki consider author statements ? and would it upgrade SCP 3812 to boundless ?
Not at all. Any mentions of "The Real World" in fiction are ultimately just representations at the end of the day (Obviously 3812 can't pop out of my screen now can he?). So at best we just take it to be above whatever the scope of the cosmology is shown to be.

Author statements that accurately depict the scope of a character's power from the perspective of their own work are all well and good (contradictions withstanding) but stuff like "X beats all other works of fiction bcoz he's real" isn't gonna fly.

Author statements are usually and should be considered factual, but cases like these are big no no's. It's clear that djKaktus intended for 3812 to quite literally be beyond both fiction and real life, but that's like a 12 year old saying real life is a simulation made by their character. It's nonsensical, and cannot be counted. Sucks, because 3812's file is really good imo, but the idea of characters surpassing fiction is just ridiculous and can never be applied on here. Although, if reality-fiction interaction was possible, 3812 would undoubtedly be a tier 0. If not given some special tier beyond that.

Reading the second image, kaktus gives me the feeling of an author that wants their OC to be the strongest. The whole "he supersedes anything no matter what" I mean.

RinneItachi said:
Reading the second image, kaktus gives me the feeling of an author that wants their OC to be the strongest. The whole "he supersedes anything no matter what" I mean.
Sad part is, other authors that don't put nearly as much thought into their supreme entity being stronger than other works of fiction end up with characters that blow 3812 out of the water. Lovecraft and Masada for instance.

Very old thread but yeah maybe.

The only other contenders, at least on the wiki, would be top tier Cthulhu Mythos characters, namely Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth.

Nah their levels of tier 0 are below the levels of tier 0 of the ones I mentioned by a wide margin.

Cthulhu Mythos has infinite tier 0's and Azathoth stands above them all, with Yog-Sothoth I believe either being around the level of or also above Azathoth. I'm not entirely sure where the Mathiverse is but I believe it's also infinitely into tier 0.

Those Umineko god tiers I'm pretty sure are just baseline tier 0. Might be wrong though.

From what I know Azz and Yog (if he's equal to Azz) are stronger Umineko Tier 0's. (judging from this thread)

The Mathiverse stands incomprehensibly beyond Tier 0 and utterly stomps either (or any verse at the moment for that matter)

Isnt the Mathiverse currently one of if not the strongest character in in fiction?
It is impossible to be the strongest character in fiction, since I could just copy the terminology which gives them their rating and say my OC transcends that.

When you're dealing with reality-fiction levels, it's less about power and more about the most pretentious description, tbf.

True. 3812 can only be considered 1-A+ officially, but I've seen djkaktus talk about 3812, and djkaktus did legitimately intend for 3812 to transcend fiction, real life, and even narratives above real life. I get that's the point of the character and he probably didn't even do that for the sake of making 3812 strong af itself, seeing as 3812 actually does have a pretty cool story and all that, but it's just way too absurd and farfetched. Making a character the pinnacle of what can be imagined in fiction is fine and all, trying to make a character above both fiction and even real life is just kinda weird.

If you think about it, 3812 could have actually transcended us...and we'd never know because he's already infinite narratives above us!!!!

Im pretty sure he was trying to make 3812 the most powerful fictional character, with all this transcending everything what not. I don't think the idea of a fictional character transcending the real world is that absurd though, I mean it would make a pretty interesting story if used right, and its all just fiction.

Or is it?

True. 3812 can only be considered 1-A+ officially, but I've seen djkaktus talk about 3812, and djkaktus did legitimately intend for 3812 to transcend fiction, real life, and even narratives above real life. I get that's the point of the character and he probably didn't even do that for the sake of making 3812 strong af itself, seeing as 3812 actually does have a pretty cool story and all that, but it's just way too absurd and farfetched. Making a character the pinnacle of what can be imagined in fiction is fine and all, trying to make a character above both fiction and even real life is just kinda weird.

The functional impossibility of it adds to the absurdity.

As a comparison:

Altair (Re:Creators) escaped the realms of fiction into the "real life world" of her setting and started bringing other fictional characters from their worlds into the "real life world". See also its inspiration, "The Last Action Hero".

Animal Man once met The Writer (DC Comics), and the Writer explained he "faked" the real world on the comic book page, and emphasized that the real world was a place Animal Man could never reach, even mentioning how another Writer would take his place.

Re:Creators and Last Action Hero have the "real world" as part of the fictional setting. The Writer is Morrison writing on the page that he "faked" the real world on the comic book page, reinforcing why The Writer currently has the tier he has on the site.

These threads are all useless. There is no "official most powerful character" in fiction. It all depends on whatever the consensus has chosen they want to support at the moment.

These threads are all useless. There is no "official most powerful character" in fiction. It all depends on whatever the consensus has chosen they want to support at the moment.
My OC does not agree
I agree, even if there was some absolutely overwanked character made someone could just copy whatever makes them overwanked and say their character transcends that.

also those three seriously need to be added on the wiki here.

If sefiros is more powerful than even 3812 at his strongest/base. We might be having High 1-A SCP because of that.

I don't think we will tier 0 scp but that would blow my mind if that did happen.

What do you think about 3812? Is it still the most powerful character in fiction for you?
Tbh really just depends on your opinion. Some people really believe he can transcend our reality while some say that he's completely overwanked. Really just depends on how you perceive him.

Back