• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 3812 possible upgrade

Don't think I've seen this anywhere yet but apparently a friend of mine brought up 5507's article which could possibly upgrade 3812 to the actual narrative stack.

So basically this article already tells us how 5507 is pataphysical in nature, later on explaining how it exists in the 'Pata-verse' that is referring to infinite pataspheres, and the term 'Planes of Reality' contained inside these 'levels' which are hinted to be narratives.

What ties 3812 into this is that the Planes of Reality term links back to 3812's original article. Does this imply that 3812 is in the stack and not below a single patasphere?

You people need to stop obsessing over this mediocre SCP, I swear.

That aside, no. That's not how it works. 3812 being mentioned alongside description of Patapshere doesn't make it scale to our Tier 0 Pataspheres. The concept of Pataphysics exist in the smaller Kaktusverse model as well. It's just not comparable to the big one we use for most of our scaling, which has thoroughly established that it doesn't want to deal with 3812 at all.

Back