• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-B tier

speed equalized

battle takes place in shreks swamp

win via death or KO

shrek is in-character but serious

SBA

Shrek: 0

SCP-3199: 7 (TheVoiceBehindMe) (Paul Frank) (Chianli) (ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1) (Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfv) (Sir Ovens) (Christian Higdon)

Incon: 0

Resized
Shrek
What are you doing in my swamp?!

VS

A new 3199 will just hatch out of the dead body of the 3199 that was killed by Sherk. The only win-con I see for the green oaf is if he takes the egg from inside 3199 and BFRs it from the battlefield. However, that will be hard, considering even before killing the original 3199, Shrek would have to avoid it straight up running towards him and spitting acid down his throat.

Sir Ovens said:
A new 3199 will just hatch out of the dead body of the 3199 that was killed by Sherk. The only win-con I see for the green oaf is if he takes the egg from inside 3199 and BFRs it from the battlefield. However, that will be hard, considering even before killing the original 3199, Shrek would have to avoid it straight up running towards him and spitting acid down his throat.
boi,look at shrek`s durabilty

@TheVoiceBehindMe please elabore why does SCP win, if not It cant be counted as a vote.

OP, dont take the SCP vote until elaborated.

The scp just keeps having kids since shrek wouldn't know to try to bfr the egg thats hidden inside the scp

The scp then either overwhelms with numbers or just melts shrek down with acid

The problem with 3199 is that there's always an egg inside one instance regardless of age. Yes, this includes newborns. The egg is impervious to anything less than freezing it and applying massive amounts of pressure onto it. Normal 3199 behaviour is to spit as many of these eggs out as possible to fill the surrounding area. Worst still, heat speeds up the hatching process, and given that this battle takes place in a swamp (hot and humid), 3199s are going to pop up like crazy.

Yeah with the environment to spouse E G G Z to overwhelm Shrek including Acid to negate Shrek's durability difference (And speed equalization or Shrek would dispatch the monster might I add.) In his favor, My vote now goes to 3199 FRA.

Shrek's win con is to BFR the eggs before they hatch. This includes the one in 3199's belly.

Why would he do that? For all he knows these are just normal eggs. I'd think he'd just take them home and try to eat them.

I literally said Shrek can just throw the eggs outside the swamp and he even has the strength to do so with little effort.

Sir Ovens said:
I literally said Shrek can just throw the eggs outside the swamp and he even has the strength to do so with little effort.
I'm pretty sure that's not BFR that is is just him throwing away the E G G Z By using his enivironment, BFR Is another thing.

Paul Frank said:
Throwing the eggs far enough is battle field removal
Hmm, I don't know I didn't see that in his stats I stupidly assumed that but m'kay, Besides I don't think Shrek is aware of what these Eggs contain since he has no prep at all.

I think Shrek is smart enough to know that if a chicken lays an egg the egg hatches a chicken. If 3199 lays an egg, 3199 will come out.

Plus, newborns, while fast growing, aren't inherently 9-B. They still need to mature first which will take time. Enough time for Shrek to punch it and toss it far, far, away.

The problem is that if he's not smart enough, he can be swarmed by multiple instances and die.

Sir Ovens said:
I think Shrek is smart enough to know that if a chicken lays an egg the egg hatches a chicken. If 3199 lays an egg, 3199 will come out.
Plus, newborns, while fast growing, aren't inherently 9-B. They still need to mature first which will take time. Enough time for Shrek to punch it and toss it far, far, away.

The problem is that if he's not smart enough, he can be swarmed by multiple instances and die.
I'm actually getting flashbacks from the baby scene from Shrek 3 I don't know about you. XD

But yes mostly right this makes sense now, Still as much as I love the Green Ogre my vote still lingers with the SCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back