• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Fighter takes a crack at a Dinosaur (0-0-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Battle takes place in the amazon rainforest
SBA for everything else
Indominus Rex by Tapwing on DeviantArt
prompthunt: Super Saiyan Shrek, hyper-detailed

Dino Psychopath:

Mike Myers (Not the serial killer):

Incon:
Battle Stuff:

Shrek is 1.67583437624x stronger
Shrek downscales from his lifting strength (19.4 tons) and Dino upscales from theirs (14 tons) so they’re probably pretty close

So Shrek is stronger, more intelligent, has fought dragons and other huge creatures before, and can seriously harm or kill the Indominus by farting on it.

I'd say he takes it. Indominus suffers death by farts...

So Shrek is stronger, more intelligent, has fought dragons and other huge creatures before, and can seriously harm or kill the Indominus by farting on it.

Thing is the Indominus has a resistance to poison so it could probably survive the farts.

Also it can regenerate from the brink of death within a couple minutes so it could regenerate from injuries pretty fast.

The environment means it could get the jump on shrek with its camouflage and stealth mastery

Thing is the Indominus has a resistance to poison so it could probably survive the farts.
Really? I don't recall that.
Also it can regenerate from the brink of death within a couple minutes so it could regenerate from injuries pretty fast.
I don't recall it having regeneration either.
The environment means it could get the jump on shrek with its camouflage and stealth mastery
Now this I remember. Still, Shrek has an AP advantage which means that initial attack won't instantly kill him. The Indominus didn't meet an enemy that could challenge it until right at the end, minutes before its death, so I'm not sure if it has that experience here.

Really? I don't recall that.
I don't recall it having regeneration either.
Well this is the game version hence why it's small building level+

Speaking of which the indominus upscales a decent amount from their value considering it's ability to one shot the T. Rex

Back