• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin vs Bacterian, But It's Shrek

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So heck with it. Shrek vs Krillin. So Shrek's main wincon is, unlike Bacterian, he's actually poisonous. Well, his farts are, anyway. I dunno if Shrek poisoning fish with his farts came from the fish's sense of smell or Shrek directly poisoning the water, however. That and Shrek survived getting his shit kicked in by Puss In Boots, so that would give him a slight boost in durability. Krillin's main wincon is his AP (should be slightly lower than 3.72 tons given the 21st Budokai came before General Blue). I wonder how this would go.

1. This battle takes place in the 21st Budokai (obviously, this includes the Krillin Shrek is facing being from that era too)
2. Both combatants start off at the standard starting distance of the 21st Budokai (I think it's like a few meters)
3. Speed is equalized

Here are their profiles.:

Shrek's Profile
Krillin's Profile

Who takes this?

Shrek: 0
Krillin: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Krillin has a pretty big AP advantage over Shrek, so it's something

I'm pretty sure Shrek's farts killed the fish because they were so stinky, but even if it was actually poisonous they're unreliable as Shrek doesn't always have a fart on stand-by. If the fart really is just smelly, then Krillin wins because he has no nose, otherwise it's more problematic but I see Krillin winning more often than not

Back