• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch vs Odin: Wanda's Finale to Become the Strongest 6-C in the MCU (2-8-6)

Maybe Zeus does some crazy shit and we get a comparison to Odin or something.
Hope so. First, because I don't wnat to see Zeus being treated like the Grandmaster or go out like a joke and second, so we can scale Odin to him and show that the MCU wasted him.

Hope so. First, because I don't wnat to see Zeus being treated like the Grandmaster or go out like a joke and second, so we can scale Odin to him and show that the MCU wasted him.
Problem was that for the first 3 acts Odin was to much so hed ruin any sort of tension. Now that we are getting into the stronger characters where Odin could have properly done shit hes already passed so as to move on Thors arc.

An out-of-shape Thor being stronger than Thor when he was at his prime?
Yes the Russo's said that Thor's appearance didn't matter he wasn't physically weaker than before and it was moreso a product of his mental state which he overcame by the end

Yes the Russo's said that Thor's appearance didn't matter he wasn't physically weaker than before and it was moreso a product of his mental state which he overcame by the end
Good good. Someone else knows what I am referring to. Thought I was gona have to go get scans lol.

Not like its relevant to this thread tbh but whenever I get access to a scan server. Old one got nuked when it had everything from scripts to the back of officially licensed toy boxes. Vision is beyond physics lol

Problem was that for the first 3 acts Odin was to much so hed ruin any sort of tension. Now that we are getting into the stronger characters where Odin could have properly done shit hes already passed so as to move on Thors arc.
True. Now we're at the perfect time for really OP characters since we're in the really magical/cosmic phase (and that's why BW was such a meh movie)

Yep but back on topic can everyone reassess their votes who haven't replied since the earlier phases of this, would like to see where everyone stands aside from us 3-incons along the new Wanda and Odin vote that just went through

INCONCLUSIVE MATCHES ARE MY COCAINE!

sorry, what was happening again?
Just seeing where the people who haven't voted since earlier on the first page stand now with their votes and if they're maintaining the same positions or want to switch based off of what has been said since

Reaper are you gonna change your vote? People are voting incon cuz both have instant wincons but its unclear who would go for/land theirs first.

If Odin backs away using the Bifrost Wanda can prep her own battle area by dropping a hex and applying runes kilometers worth of distance as Odin escaping anything dangerous would have to be temporary because he would know he'd have no other choice but to deal with her before she dictates the battlefield which would end up being all of surrounding areas which would lead into Wanda having an advantage either way since she has more options while Odin's win con is overpowering her or getting her off guard before
If this happened, Odin should honestly nuke the field with the Bifrost. He'll see everything happening and choosing to go into a killbox when he has a perfect out is beyond stupid. At least when he doesn't use his hax, he still has the very viable alternative shoot, stab, kill to deal with his enemies,even if its not as efficient.
Basically this is it for the arguement and since we can't determine who would do what first it's incon

That escalated quickly, can her barrier stop gungnir beams?
How does odin deal with beng ragdolled by tk?

I will say while wielding Gungnir Odin has used the bifrost to take other warriors(thor and co) out of dangerous situation just by raising his hand so I don't doubt he'll do the same if things get hectic with Wanda. I personally feel like this match very much relies on whether Odin can catch Wanda off guard from being out of sight, unlike her Odin would be aware of her at all times unlike the other way around where one of Wanda's biggest weaknesses is not being able to defend against threats she's unaware of
Imo Odin had superior AP and could destroy her shields with Gungnir's beams if not damage them at the very least, however she's faster and doesn't have to sit and shield the whole time either and It's not like Wanda can't also throw up more shields too and there's no reason why either one can't teleport/travel away to gain distance however as far as TK goes we've determined Odin had as good chance to know how much of a threat Wanda is (because of cosmic awareness and Genuis intelligence) moreso before she does him and wouldn't be not start trying to pressure her and use big attacks at the start not letting her use said TK and since you can't really determine how the fight would go from there it leads to me and Blanks talk which led us to believe Incon is the best since they can deal with each other in a lot of situations or can both gain distance very easy to do a big attack or set up the battlefield to their own advantages

Last edited:
Even id he knows about it how would he deal with it tho? Wanda teleports in range tks or mind haxes, is her illusion combat applicable?
I think she has more wincons and slighty takes this

Even id he knows about it how would he deal with it tho? Wanda teleports in range tks or mind haxes, is her illusion combat applicable?
?? Wanda's teleportation hasn't shown the range of the birfrost so I'd say that stops her from doing that

I mean Odin isnt dumb, in fact hes a Genius and has thousands of years of combat experience and immense knowledge of alot including magic.

He should be able to tell that dealing with Wanda within her range is simply to dangerous.

Back