• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch vs Odin: Wanda's Finale to Become the Strongest 6-C in the MCU (2-8-6)

Wasn't Agatha immune or at least resistant to her mind hax when she did that since Wanda had to use the power nullification rune to defeat her?

Anything Odin touches Wanda with is gonna kill her, but the point is, has he ever just tapped the ground and matter haxed offensively like that before? Because if Odin just goes for a Gungir blast Wanda isn't just gonna stand there and get hit by that.
We have barely seen Odin do literally anything offensively, also Odin has shown to move his energy blasts to cover alot of area quickly.

His energy blast is arguably superior to the level if her shields and hes probably faster as well.

She used mindhax towards the end, but the fight was still going on. They flew up into the air and Wanda teleported out of Agatha's sight then reappeared when Agatha was off guard and then mindhaxed.
Hmm I need to rewatch the fight tbh, teleporting out of Odins sight definitely wont work tho due to his Cosmic Awareness.

We have barely seen Odin do literally anything offensively, also Odin has shown to move his energy blasts to cover alot of area quickly.

His energy blast is arguably superior to the level if her shields and hes probably faster as well.
Faster I don't know, he's definitely past his prime but he could use the Bifröst and that would solve the issue I believe. And I can see him being able to keep up due to his cosmic awareness (and possible telepathy).

Faster I don't know, he's definitely past his prime but he could use the Bifröst and that would solve the issue I believe. And I can see him being able to keep up due to his cosmic awareness (and possible telepathy).
This is literally Prime Odin.

Nah, it's old Odin, he was on his old day (and about to die by Ragnarok). Wich makes it even more spectacular considering he's considered to be the strongest being in the Nine Realms at the time.

Nah, it's old Odin, he was on his old day (and about to die by Ragnarok). Wich makes it even more spectacular considering he's considered to be the strongest being in the Nine Realms at the time.
Bro its in the OP,

“Current Scarlet Witch and Odin in his prime are used

Oh s***, thought you were talking about the MCU in general. Sorry, it's 1:14 for me and I had a big day :ROFLMAO:

Well Prime Odin is definitely above Wanda.

I honestly think Odins energy attack might be able to do her in tbh, now im not 100% but Odins speed and AP id argue are higher especially in his Prime so he might be able to over power his shields.

I personally have little doubts that for now, his beams are too strong for her shields (I think she could handle them a bit but that's it). And even if he cannot outpace her, he can easily keep up with her, summon a Bifrost to teleport or transport her somewhere or even right before him to deliver a final blow.

Yeah I'd have to agree Odin's much too far up the food chain in terms of AP I don't think her shields will hold up for long if at all

not an on screen feat but we know that Odin's used the bifrost in the past (in his prime) to ravage worlds
Yeah, the Bifrost is stated in the first movie to be able to destroy entire planets when concentrating its power, with Loki starting to use it to ravage Jotunheim and would have destroyed it had he not been defeated.

I know its an assumption but given what we know of Odins past as a near blood thirsty Conquer from Hela it doesnt seem like a huge leap for Odin to have used the Bifrost like this in the past tho atm it is just headcanon with decent reasoning.

Okay my mistake it wasn't said that Odin specifically but rather that it has been used to do so and later we see loki do it too

So I suppose its possibly an option

Btw… now that Thor can summon the Bifrost at will he essentially has the power to destroy a planet if he wanted to.

Oh on another note Odin did mount Sleipnir when he went to rescue Thor so he may actually indeed use that in combat, also Odin does summon the bifrost to get Thor and the other Asgardian warriors away from harms way against the Frost Giants so he is willing to use it during combat scenarios

I know its an assumption but given what we know of Odins past as a near blood thirsty Conquer from Hela it doesnt seem like a huge leap for Odin to have used the Bifrost like this in the past tho atm it is just headcanon with decent reasoning.
yeah I this is what I kinda felt was implied as well since we know its been used some times previously during battles to ravage worlds and with Odins past as a conqueror

Gonna point out that Odin doesn’t control the Bifrost in the same way Thor does. We see after he goes to save Thor on Jotunheim that he was directly controlling the actual machine bridge to move around and needed Heimdall’s sword inserted to have it active. This man isn’t gonna be planet busting at all unless we say that Heimdall is just on standby to unlock the Bifrost.

Disintegration is completely useless as he never does it in combat and same with power steal.

Gonna point out that Odin doesn’t control the Bifrost in the same way Thor does. We see after he goes to save Thor on Jotunheim that he was directly controlling the actual machine bridge to move around and needed Heimdall’s sword inserted to have it active. This man isn’t gonna be planet busting at all unless we say that Heimdall is just on standby to unlock the Bifrost.
Avengers (the movie) stated that Odin can use the Bifrost himself through Dark Magic, Loki even ironically asks Thor what amount of Magic he has used to do this. Heimdall is also seen doing this to Hulk in Infinity War before dying so it's certain Odin can do it since his own magical power far surpasses that of Heimdall.
Disintegration is completely useless as he never does it in combat and same with power steal.
Power steal I can agree, desintegration no. He never does it in combat because he has just about 10 seconds of "fighting scenes" in all the MCU, if he can desintegrate the corpse of his wife, who is an Asgardian, that easily, then nothing contradicts the idea he can desintegrate a human body. It's like saying a character having energy projection but only showing it to destroy an object in his room cannot use it in combat only because we haven't seen him using it that way during the only combat scene he has.

Last edited:
I will say Odin clearly doesnt need any kind of prep to preform the Disintegration feat and actually did it very casually.

Regardless I think Odin wins before that is needed due to his speed, power and energy blasts overpowering Wandas shields.

Avengers (the movie) stated that Odin can use the Bifrost himself through Dark Magic, Loki even ironically asks Thor what amount of Magic he has used to do this. Heimdall is also seen doing this to Hulk in Infinity War before dying so it's certain Odin can do it since his own magical power far surpasses that of Heimdall.
And Loki asking how much magic was needed implies it’s taxing for Odin to do so. My point is that Odin doesn’t control it the same way as Thor who casually summons it as he pleases while Odin had to exert himself to summon it for a one way trip to Earth off screen and when he is shown controlling it on-screen, it’s via the machine which is unlocked by Heimdall’s sword at the time.
Power steal I can agree, desintegration no. He never does it in combat because he has just about 10 seconds of "fighting scenes" in all the MCU, if he can desintegrate the corpse of his wife, who is an Asgardian, that easily, then nothing contradicts the idea he can desintegrate a human body. It's like saying a character having energy projection but only showing it to destroy an object in his room cannot use it in combat only because we haven't seen him using it that way during the only combat scene he has.
……. I’m not saying he can’t, I am saying he doesn’t, which is true. Burden of proof is on you to say he does this in a fight.

And Loki asking how much magic was needed implies it’s taxing for Odin to do so. My point is that Odin doesn’t control it the same way as Thor who casually summons it as he pleases while Odin had to exert himself to summon it for a one way trip to Earth off screen and when he is shown controlling it on-screen, it’s via the machine which is unlocked by Heimdall’s sword at the time.
Oh ok, didn't understand that way.
……. I’m not saying he can’t, I am saying he doesn’t, which is true. Burden of proof is on you to say he does this in a fight.
I don't have any burden because again, he has about 10 seconds of fight in the entire MCU and the only power he shows is energy projection to one-shot a Dark Elf in Thor 2 in a brief scene. So no, he doesn't use this in battle but I don't see why he shouldn't be able to use it, especially since it's about turning a body (way thougher than Wanda's) into dust in a very casual manner.

You do have the burden. You are the one claiming that he will do this in a fight so you are the one who needs to provide evidence that he will. This isn’t a wincon if he doesn’t actually do it. No one is saying he can’t, I am saying he won’t.

Also on the topic of durability, why is Wanda’s durability only Street? Agatha caught Wanda’s blast and slammed her with it and Wanda got back up.

You do have the burden. You are the one claiming that he will do this in a fight so you are the one who needs to provide evidence that he will. This isn’t a wincon if he doesn’t actually do it. No one is saying he can’t, I am saying he won’t.
Except I never said he will use it, I said he can use it. And even then, why wouldn't he use it? It's a power that can literally desintegrate bodies with a gesture that takes 2 seconds at worst to perform, why whould he prevent himself from using such a broken ability aside from being stupid? Imagine if we asked the same question for Wanda using time manipulation, wich she had never used in combat, why whould she prevent herself from using her power that way? It's just about logic.
Also on the topic of durability, why is Wanda’s durability only Street? Agatha caught Wanda’s blast and slammed her with it and Wanda got back up.
That, I agree, although she probably won't get a giant upgrade either.

Except I never said he will use it, I said he can use it. And even then, why wouldn't he use it? It's a power that can literally desintegrate bodies with a gesture that takes 2 seconds at worst to perform, why whould he prevent himself from using such a broken ability aside from being stupid? Imagine if we asked the same question for Wanda using time manipulation, wich she had never used in combat, why whould she prevent herself from using her power that way? It's just about logic.
CIS is a thing. Why didn’t he just tap his staff and disintegrate all of the Dark Elves? Why didn’t he just power null Hela like he did Thor? Or gotten Frigga to help seal her power like Loki did Odin? There is a lot of things he could’ve done way better but he didn’t. Even the flashback war against the Ice Giants didn’t have him using his disintegration where it would have been really useful.
That, I agree, although she probably won't get a giant upgrade either.
Peeps never gonna accept a Wanda that isn’t a glass canon or she’d already scale to her own AP.

Speaking of Wanda’s final fight with Agatha, she throws TK, sets up her runes and Odin can’t use magic. Or she goes for the mind hax/speed blitz that she did against Agatha.

If both just throw AP attacks at each other at first, Wanda will switch to mind hax/speed blitz when she doesn’t make headway against Odin which is a GG.

Speaking of Wanda’s final fight with Agatha, she throws TK, sets up her runes and Odin can’t use magic. Or she goes for the mind hax/speed blitz that she did against Agatha.

If both just throw AP attacks at each other at first, Wanda will switch to mind hax/speed blitz when she doesn’t make headway against Odin which is a GG.
She cant speed blitz someone whos at least as fast as her if not faster then her.

Odin has higher AP so if they start with AP then shed be overwhelmed and one shot. She seemingly didnt have the runes setup instantly so theres a time before Odin is effected by that.

CIS is a thing. Why didn’t he just tap his staff and disintegrate all of the Dark Elves? Why didn’t he just power null Hela like he did Thor? Or gotten Frigga to help seal her power like Loki did Odin? There is a lot of things he could’ve done way better but he didn’t. Even the flashback war against the Ice Giants didn’t have him using his disintegration where it would have been really useful.
The flashback lasted for about 30 seconds so it's entirely possible he did that off screen. As for Hela, she was so strong the only thing he could do was imprisonning her so it's likely it wouldn't have worked.
Peeps never gonna accept a Wanda that isn’t a glass canon or she’d already scale to her own AP.
She's already ludicrously powerful so she has to have some weakness to make it possible to fight her. Though I don't know if it's gonna stay that way.

The runes took time to affect Agatha so Odin has more than a good occasion to defeat her. He's also juste as fast if not faster than her so she can't blitz him like that, not to mention hé has Cosmic awareness and possible telepathy so he will know what she's up to.

And his AP is superior to Wanda by a large margin so if they go to the clash, he will prevail.

Agatha's AP is unknown. By all means you're free to make a CRT. I wouldn't mind a non-glass canon Wanda.

She cant speed blitz someone whos at least as fast as her if not faster then her.
Why is he faster when his only scaling is either against peeps that Phase 2 Thor can fight or to Hela who Ragnarok Thor kept up with. The IW novel has base Thanos blitzing that Thor and beating him up before he could react or do anything. Wanda = Thanos in speed. Also why can’t she blitz with her powers when she did it to Agatha who is equal in speed normally? 4:40
Odin has higher AP so if they start with AP then shed be overwhelmed and one shot.
Except Wanda just …… dodges whatever he sends her way.
She seemingly didnt have the runes setup instantly so theres a time before Odin is effected by that.
It takes 10 seconds to set them up. Odin doesn’t do anything but shoot lasers every single time he fights.
The flashback lasted for about 30 seconds so it's entirely possible he did that off screen. As for Hela, she was so strong the only thing he could do was imprisonning her so it's likely it wouldn't have worked.
Not on Hela’s profile and is head canon . Just because he imprisoned her to win doesn’t mean she was unaffected by his other hax unless it’s stated.
She's already ludicrously powerful so she has to have some weakness to make it possible to fight her. Though I don't know if it's gonna stay that way.
I mean …… Dorm exists and his only “weakness” is getting fed up with killing the same guy for a century. IG Thanos’ was closing his hand but he just beat up everyone anyway.
The runes took time to affect Agatha so Odin has more than a good occasion to defeat her. He's also juste as fast if not faster than her so she can't blitz him like that, not to mention hé has Cosmic awareness and possible telepathy so he will know what she's up to.
Not really, the runes were set up before Wanda started pouring her power into Agatha who wasn’t doing anything by that point besides flying (which was a spell already in effect) and the absorption (which is passive). Odin will be aware runes are being placed but since he can’t read minds, he won’t actually know what’s going on until they are basically done, which only takes 10 seconds (from their MHS+ perspective) anyway.
And his AP is superior to Wanda by a large margin so if they go to the clash, he will prevail.
Not really a large margin at all. Thanos just walking around boxing people up is considered the greatest threat the Avengers ever faced which makes him > Surtur and Hela who Odin scales to in AP. Wanda > Thanos. Thanos is also stated to have “incomparable strength” when bullying Hulk in IW. Not saying he scales above the likes of Dorm he does but given the people he is butchering in that moment were all there to witness Hela and Surtur, context dictates that Thanos > them.
Agatha's AP is unknown. By all means you're free to make a CRT. I wouldn't mind a non-glass canon Wanda.
I noticed the profile rating but she literally caught Wanda’s blast and threw it right back. Not even Agatha’s own attack in that moment cuz she didn’t actually absorb it and send her own attack back. Might do so once I rewatch.

Back