• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch vs Odin: Wanda's Finale to Become the Strongest 6-C in the MCU (2-8-6)

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
The time has come. Scarlet Witch having bested the likes of Captain Marvel, Full Gauntlet Thanos, Thor, Hela, and Surtur, now faces her final challenge in proving herself as the strongest 6-C in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

MCU Scarlet Witch vs MCU Odin Borson

Current Scarlet Witch and Odin in his prime are used.

The Harbinger of Chaos: 1 (@JED)

The Protector of the Nine Realms: 8 (@ArkhamDC06, @Emirp sumitpo, @Arceus0x, @UchihaSlayer96, @Shizuka, @Sonicflare9, @1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void, @Naitodesu)

Inconclusive: 6 (@The_Axiom_of_Virgo, @Dalesean027, @PsychoWarper, @DaReaperMan, @Soma_King, @AnonymousBlank)

Odin-Borson.jpg
c3431d8d-7114-4e8d-bd90-d5677ccb0678-40b225a7-288f-4685-8dbc-636784b16591-scarlet-witch-darkhold.jpeg

Last edited:
Odin definitely has the higher AP and has pretty legit hax of his own.

Wont vote yet tho, I wanna see some arguments.

So what are the odds Odin getting a Nat 20 on perception and potentially realizing Wanda is a huge threat and starting off with something devastating due to his cosmic awareness and Genuis intelligence

So what are the odds Odin getting a Nat 20 on perception and potentially realizing Wanda is a huge threat and starting off with something devastating due to his cosmic awareness and Genuis intelligence
I feel like hed know shes super dangerous due to those but im not 100% certain.

Odin also has Sealing, I don’t remember how it works off the top of my head but that could be a dangerous move.

Btw shouldnt Odin have all the Bifrost stuff Thor has?

I feel like hed know shes super dangerous due to those but im not 100% certain.

Odin also has Sealing, I don’t remember how it works off the top of my head but that could be a dangerous move.

Btw shouldnt Odin have all the Bifrost stuff Thor has?
Yes he does since Odin utilizes dark magic

I would say Odin. Judging from the distance he has all the time he needs to turn her into dust like he did with all the Asgardian in Thor 2 simply by hitting the ground (Wanda could probably protect herself against how he used matter desint to destroy Thor's armor but not from this I believe) and he can summon the Bifrost to banish her with dark magic. Plus, he has a higher AP, much more experience than her, is a genius and has pretty nice hax like powerful telekinesis, energy projection, power removal and cursing. Though I could change my mind but I would go for him.

Should be added to his profile since Loki made it clear in Avengers Odin could use dark magic to summon the bridge .
The Gungnir part of his page also mentions it being able to control the Bifrost likely similar to Stormbreaker.

Gungnir: Gungnir is an immensely powerful magical spear that is used by the Kings of Asgard, serving as a symbol of Asgardian power and authority, which has been passed down to Odin by his father Bor. An incredible weapon, Gungnir is forged from Asgardian metals and carries many enchantments that amplify its powers. While most effective under Odin’s hands, channeling his great power, Gungnir can be wielded in combat by lesser Asgardians such as Loki, and still match Thor’s Mjolnir in combat. The spear is capable of performing a variety of things, such as projecting a wide array of magical energies, manipulating matter, controlling the Bifrost and commanding the Asgardian Destroyer.“

I would say Odin. Judging from the distance he has all the time he needs to turn her into dust like he did with all the Asgardian in Thor 2 simply by hitting the ground (Wanda could probably protect herself against how he used matter desint to destroy Thor's armor but not from this I believe) and he can summon the Bifrost to banish her with dark magic. Plus, he has a higher AP, much more experience than her, is a genius and has pretty nice hax like powerful telekinesis, energy projection, power removal and cursing. Though I could change my mind but I would go for him.
Ngl im kinda leaning towards Odin rn, most other 6-Cs she massively outhaxes or the people she fights dont use theres but neither apply to Odin.

Tho id like to see if anyone provides a counter until fully voting.

Ngl im kinda leaning towards Odin rn, most other 6-Cs she massively outhaxes or the people she fights dont use theres but neither apply to Odin.

Tho id like to see if anyone provides a counter until fully voting.
Same I'm currently leaning towards Odin but serious question here does Odin have all his standard equipment here or is he just limited to gungnir?

Can someone show me Odin's Thor 2 dusting? I haven't seen dark world. Also, power removal seems kinda sketchy in this fight since he only really did it to Thor and when he did do so, he kinda just took mjonir away and slapped the worthy shit on it.

Can someone show me Odin's Thor 2 dusting? I haven't seen dark world. Also, power removal seems kinda sketchy in this fight since he only really did it to Thor and when he did do so, he kinda just took mjonir away and slapped the worthy shit on it.
Yeah I'm not too big on leaning towards power removal it doesn't seem viable to me either

I honestly cant find a video about it.

And yeah Power Removal is one of the more iffy moves here.

Has he ever used it like that offensively?
The only fighting scene about Odin in the MCU we saw is in Thor 2 when he kills an elf with an energy beam so he never used it in combat. But since he's reducing a body to dust (and an Asgardian body at that so vastly above Wanda in terms of durability), he can very likely do it offensively.

Havnt we only seen Odin fight for like… 20 total seconds on screen? We see him fight a tiny bit in Thor 1 against the Frost Giants and she him one shot a Dark Elf in Thor 2, beyond that…

Anything Odin touches Wanda with is gonna kill her, but the point is, has he ever just tapped the ground and matter haxed offensively like that before? Because if Odin just goes for a Gungir blast Wanda isn't just gonna stand there and get hit by that.

Her close range mindhax was only back in her AoU days. She hasn't ever fought like that since. She went for mind hax against those SWORD agents that were somewhat far from her.
I mean she still seems to heavily favour telekinesis, I dont think she used Mind Hax against Agatha until the fight was over right?

I dont think she used Mind Hax against Agatha until the fight was over right?
She used mindhax towards the end, but the fight was still going on. They flew up into the air and Wanda teleported out of Agatha's sight then reappeared when Agatha was off guard and then mindhaxed.

Back