• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Weighing my opinion of this, Wanda at best scales to Thanos' physical stats. Iffy because lifting strength, but eh.
  • The power stone, if the 5-A thing is iffy, then can have the moon surface-shattering feat. Has that been calced yet?
  • Iron Man is odd. His best offensive feat is drawing blood from Thanos so he should be physically inferior, so his stats would depend on the meteor feat. That said, he also took a power stone beam to his torso when Thanos punched him with it. And then Thanos physically ripped his helmet off.
I think, we take the power stone's moon surface feat as a durability feat for Iron Man's shield only, as him taking the attack on his torso could potentially screw with the entire scaling process.

• Strange's spells scale to Thanos physically as he took a kick with it, held his arm with the crimson bands and held his entire body down with kagebunshin glowy-wire thing. That's very much it. His other feats like the mirror wall and the butterflies are haxx.
  • Imo, the scaling goes:
Stormbreaker Thor (plowed through all 6 stones at once, though only the power stone has a notable stat so that's Stormbreaker's minimum) > Power stone Thanos (Moon feat) =' Iron Man's shield (took the power stone but was also being damaged) > Thanos (overpowered Hulk) > Thor (star feat) = Hulk (slight edge to Thor physically) = / > Iron Man (drew blood on Thanos) = Strange's magic (shields and what not) = Wanda's tk (pushing Thanos) > / =' Cull (was doing well against Iron Man and took out the Hulkbuster) > Hulkbuster (was doing well against Cull but was clearly losing until that hand flew the latter to the dome)

As for why I put Hulk above Iron Man, it'd be hard to draw blood on someone physically superior, AND is armored at the same time.

> The power stone, if the 5-A thing is iffy, then can have the moon surface-shattering feat. Has that been calced yet?

The reason the power stone is iffy isn't because it has no 5A feats, it does (or was calced as such). The issue is that the power stone's power depends on the target of the beam. The bigger the target the bigger the explosive feedback. Something human sized will get an explosion vastly below something planet sized.

Power Stone's 5-A feat comes from destroying a planet's surface again.

Scarlet Witch is at least High 6-B, due to the fact that Thanos felt the need to use a shield to block her blast, plus she was the only one among the heroes in Wakanda that can destroy the Mind Stone.

I also disagree with Hulk being stronger than Iron Man. Although Thanos was wearing armour Hulk was punching his exposed face.

I'm neutral about Doctor Strange. Other than that, I agree with Gemmysaur.

I mean, being the only Avenger who can destroy the mind stone isn't saying much in context. Their outfit consisted of Captain America, Black Widow, Black Panther, Winter Soldier, Vision, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Falcon, and Bruce Banner. They didn't even have the Hulkbuster Mark II until the battle started since Bruce needed to put it together/fix it. In fact of that entire list that have exactly two people that's 7A or higher, everyone else is 8A or lower.

If they had like, Doctor Strange or Thor there it would be more notable. But she's the only one with any real form of energy manipulation.

I disagree with this girl being 5-A for reasons above. now someone make one for thanos and strange.And assuming the feat itself means he is using a 5-A blast every time he uses the stone. Yeaaa no. stuff like that is the reason strange is like 5-A as well as that girl.

Going back at it now, I don't know either. Haha, probably not useable then. I thought it could be used to determine the ship's length using the width of the bridge but it's also at an angle in that view. Nevermind.

Here's the bodies:

Asgardians

Gemmysaur said:
I think, have it rip the outermost layer of rock on the moon = to the thickness of the one that smooshed Iron Man.
The meteor that hit Iron Man was 29.1196889m and the Moon's mean radius is 1,737.4 kilometers. I think mass would just be Volume A - Volume B then just replacing the frag and KE stuff with the new number.

2.19679E+19 m3 - 2.19668E+19 m3 = 1.1E+15 m3

69,000,000 x 1.1E+15 m3 = 7.59 x 1022 joules

(1.1E+15 m3 x 3344 kg) x 2,983,776.44 = 1.637 x 1031 joules

Adding them together you'd get 1.637e31 joules or Low 5-B (assuming I didn't mess anything up)

The Power Stone is 5A sure. But people really shouldn't scale to the Power Stone unless they're planet sized.

Qawsedf234 said:
The Power Stone is 5A sure. But people really shouldn't scale to the Power Stone unless they're planet sized.
...Despite using the power stone along with a bunch of other infinity stones?

The power stone and reality stones are the ones with planetary stuff. The former has canonically varying power depending on the size of the target and latter needed a special universal convergence.

Qawsedf234 said:
The power stone and reality stones are the ones with planetary stuff. The former has canonically varying power depending on the size of the target and latter needed a special universal convergence.
Where was it stated that the Power Stone depended on size?

The Wright Way said:
Where was it stated that the Power Stone depended on size?
"The stone reacts to anything organic, the bigger the target, the bigger the power surge." - Gamora

"The bigger the target" she said. Not sure if that refers to the person using it. IDK, haven't seen any Gardians of the Galaxy films.

In context if Ronan were to touch the planet he was going to, he would've created a similar explosion to the one the Celestial/Thanos created with the Power Stone. But since the power stones power relies on the size of the target, I really don't think anyone but Ego should be rated 5A for being hit with it.

Qawsedf234 said:
In context if Ronan were to touch the planet he was going to, he would've created a similar explosion to the one the Celestial/Thanos created with the Power Stone. But since the power stones power relies on the size of the target, I really don't think anyone but Ego should be rated 5A for being hit with it.
But Thanos wasn't hit. He's using it, and could likely muster the same power when using it on a planet. Thanos is still 5-A, but his profile should clarify the size thing. The Avengers don't scale due to not being Planets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back