• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not wish to discuss it in private. This entire point of this thread is to illustrate that Wanda was not fighting against power-stone amped Thanos. You and others are arguing she is? The visuals don't support your claims.

But if Thanos was using only space stone,then he wouldn't have to look stressed as the space stone is just effortlessly teleporting witch's energy through an open whole.thanos shield seems like a legit barrier

This is MCU Thanos, he has clearly been nerfed. Maybe there is a bottleneck to how much he can teleport at time?

Either way he's not using powerstone.

ProfessorLord said:
This is MCU Thanos, he has clearly been nerfed. Maybe there is a bottleneck to how much he can teleport at time?

Either way he's not using powerstone.
Yeah that would make sense,since he never really opened a space hole for that long a period

ProfessorLord said:
I do not wish to discuss it in private. This entire point of this thread is to illustrate that Wanda was not fighting against power-stone amped Thanos. You and others are arguing she is? The visuals don't support your claims.
Even if he wasn't fighting against power-stone amped Thanos won't result in a 5-A downgrade. This is irrelevant. The shield feat is High 6-B, as said on his profile.

And message walls aren't really private, everyone can see and comment.

Didn't they admit that she was the only one capable of destroying the mind stone?, Meaning it holds a lot of power.

@Spinosaurus75

By the way, cheack out your wall, I left you a message.

She is the only one couse her power signature is nearly similiar to the stone and her power originated from it,also it doesn't prove that mind stone is 5A it indicates Mind stone is high 6B scaling from Wanda

Has it ever been said the stones range in power? The power stone just seems to have the biggest destructive capacity.

Pretty damn sure that it should be the other way around as far as logic goes, with burden of proof being on people claiming they are. After all, the site itself rates the Chitauri Scepter 7-A due to being powered by the mind stone.

I don't see why it goes the other way around.

Unless it's stated one stone is more powerful than the others, why treat them different. The power of the gauntlet allowed Thanos to kill half the universe meaning all the stones contributed.

They just have different effects but it was never stated that one stone held more power then another.

Just my opinion tho.

Yet people thought I was crazy for bringing this up. And lets not forget, Thor himself destroyed the Reality Stone. The explosion was identical to the Mind Stone exploading.

The comics explain rather well why they give so much power when put together despite not all of them having the same AP, but ignoring that, I would say that the stone made to manipulate power should have more destructive capacity than one made to manipulate minds

Loki Cuts Off Thor's Hand (Scene) Thor The Dark World (2013) Movie CLIP HD
Loki Cuts Off Thor's Hand (Scene) Thor The Dark World (2013) Movie CLIP HD

Skip to 3:20

Skip to 3:20. When Thor hits the Aether with his Lightning, we clearly see it try to resist, clump back together into a singular form and explode into shards. If it were simply dispersed, the Aether would't have been blown into Shards from it's liquid form.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The comics explain rather well why they give so much power when put together despite not all of them having the same AP, but ignoring that, I would say that the stone specificly made to manipulate power should have more destructive capacity than one made to manipulate minds
This. The Power Stone is 5-A for it's output and what it did to that Planet in GoTG. This is basically an Associate Fallacy with no actual proof to support the claim whereas there is actual proof that says otherwise.

@Ricsi

This isn't the comics. Also the Power Stone having the biggest destructive capacity just means it has the biggest AoE. Their are beings who have Attack Potency but not Destructive Capacity.

@TheFinalOrder

Did you bring up Thor destroying the Reality Stone when you brought this up before?.

@Ssr4vegito

Not that I know of. I was simply waiting for someone to provide evidence that the stones aren't comparable to each other in power which no one did until TheFinalOder showed up.

I'm fine with a downgrade now.

Yes, wich is why I said "besides that".

But the point still stands, the power stone having the same amount of energy as the mind stone seems rather cheap, as one deosn't have anything to do with AP, aoe or not, while the other does. And still, burden of proof is a thing.

So according to the guidebook and what happened on screen Thor broke the Aether and it reformed once Malekith assembled all the pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back