• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Risci i'm just pointing out that the aether can likely regenerate from shattered parts but it's only right that Thor should be 5A for shattering it or this proves infinity stones are not comparable at all

she shouldn't even be high 6-b at all. all she did was push back thanos without even making him harm and bleed. that's like saying iron spider is high 6-b because he pushed back Thanos with his kicks. or like nebula q-ship knocking thanos away several meters.

both of her "high-6b" and "5-a" stats must be removed. there is nothing to indicate that the mind stone durability is 5-a". assumptions everywhere. she did not get stronger in infinity war at all.

Pushing back Thanos who was shielding himself with the Infinity Gauntlet is at least High 6-B, if not 5-A.

She was always getting stronger since Avengers 2.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Pushing back Thanos who was shielding himself with the Infinity Gauntlet is at least High 6-B, if not 5-A.
She was always getting stronger since Avengers 2.
I agree with her High 6-B stat. Thanos struggled to push against her blast. While he exerted more force and did more work in doing so, the fact that she could make him struggle is a strength feat comparable to his own and she is still hitting with a force.

That said, can we apply the changes?

I don't even think she actually damaged Thanos's barrier so even if the power stone was used it probably shouldn't affect her rating, either way though support the downgrade.

At least High 6-B, likely higher

@Matt Thanos shielded himself woth space stone not with the entire guantlet. Atleast high 6B likely higher is the best

The Russos did a lot of interviews, plus the director commentary from the movie. Can anything be pulled from their statements regarding the infinity stones?

I mean, we don't really know what kind of thing that spell of Strange was. It did look like the Mirror Dimension, but it was clearly some kind of shield.

I don't agree with 5-A Thanos and Strange francly.

That 5-A feat was performed by Celestial,yes the power source is the same but it is still not comparable.Thanos can not use stones on full extent since.

Looking at the justification for 5-A strange I'm completely fine with scaling him to the power stone.

The fact that Thanos used both the power stone and the soul stone to break free from Strange's magic energy whips implies that the power stone on it's own wouldn't be enough.

@Dzhindzholia more like the bigger the target/energy aura the larger the reaction. Like if it hits a human sized target it'll be lower than a mountain or planet sized object. And a wave is weaker than a beam.

Shouldn't Iron Man's durability downgraded? He is listed as 5A with shields and that shield was slightly(i'm not sure) damaged by Cull obsidian and his shields are made from the same tech as his suit also every blast from power stone shouldn't 5A otherwise Drax, Nebula,Star lord(normal) should be 5A as well. Man MCU needs proper power scaling

If she is only pushing him back without hurting him, isn't she only overpowering his lifting strength?

What 5A feat does the mind stone have? To my knowledge it only has a 7-B statement and 7-A scaling

I was just pointing out the fault when people compare her AP with Thanos' because she pushed him.

thanos stopped walking when he sees wanda firing energy blast at him. the only reason why she was able to push thanos because he was standing still and thanos only moved forward (effortlessly) when he was pushed back. he doesn't seem to struggle at all.

that's like saying iron spider is high 6-b because he staggered and moved thanos.

i'm skeptical about her tier 6 rating and it does look vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back