• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.
~ Socrates​
Pride Rock was in ruins. Scar was the ruler as he picked around with a bone. As soon as Mufasa perished, things quickly dwindled down to bone and boredom. "Scaaaar! When are we ever getting fooooood!?" Shenzi said, to which Scar replied, "Find it yourself."

Shenzi left, as soon enough, a weird contraption showed up. What seemed to be this weird thing that could fly. Scar looked at the helicopter, as a box was dropped. What was inside came bursting out. What seemed to be a bear with a hat...?

Freddy looked at Scar, before charging at him. Scar just stood his ground.

Both are in-character.

Speed Equal.

The roar of the elders isn't allowed.

Battle is in Pride Rock.

They start 7 feet away.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Who wins?

King Scar: 1

Freddbear: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Freddy Fazbear-0
Scar lion king