• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling for the Mid Tiers - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Mid tiers stay at 7-B...

I might have caused some confusion since I brought Lay up in this CRT, but by Volume 10 Lay is undoubtedly a top tier and 5-A.

**Like I said, this all happens in Volume 7, and Lay is possibly still 7-B during this fight.

Nope. Mid tiers stay at 7-B...

I might have caused some confusion since I brought Lay up in this CRT, but by Volume 10 Lay is undoubtedly a top tier and 5-A.

**Like I said, this all happens in Volume 7, and Lay is possibly still 7-B during this fight.
Then I'll agree for now, I'll wait for others. Gonna reply back once my classes are done.

Okay, since you once again ignored what I said, I won't respond to you after this until someone else's input on this matter is given.

The soldiers don't get 7-B because they fought Lay. They get 7-B because they are capable of scraping away cities and leaving huge holes in mountains. The mid tiers weren't stomped by the soldiers, and the soldiers weren't stomped by Lay. All of these opponents were able to harm each other.

I only brought up the the fight with Lay since it could possibly have given the soldiers likely 5-A as well. Since I realised that Lay might not have been 5-A yet during this fight, neither the soldiers or the mid tiers get 5-A. Still, Lay and the soldiers get 7-B, and there is proof that supports that. The mid tiers were able to put up a good fight against the soldiers, also giving them 7-B.
Yup congrats....you had ignore what ive said so you can seem "right" I dont know how man times I have to say it or you just want to deliberately ignore whatever I right....imagin thinking the soldiers should scale to someone who outright demolished them, plz tell me does that actually make sense???

Yup congrats....you had ignore what ive said so you can seem "right" I dont know how man times I have to say it or you just want to deliberately ignore whatever I right....imagin thinking the soldiers should scale to someone who outright demolished them, plz tell me does that actually make sense???
They were able to damage Lay, it should scale at some point.

They were able to damage Lay, it should scale at some point.
This is also the same Lay who also one shotted them. This is why I said this feat is literally contradicting and not only that but we dont even know if a single soldier can even destroy a city on his own. That line about them destroying city(s) is vague

From chapter 293 of the WN.

A single soldier's attack:
"The sound echoes. The thrust of <Geddeoruba> easily penetrated <Beno Yeven>, destroying the sake barrel, and scraping off the entire city behind it... The houses, shops, trees, and even the mountains behind them had huge circular holes..."

Last edited:
There are LN’s that use translation so we know what happened....yeah I heavily disagree on that. Where are the translated ones?

Why would we used untranslated statements? that’s a bit sus if you ask me
BB has her entire profile based on a game that isn't translated, Arjuna Alter's story chapter hasn't been translated, neither Kama's nor Maou Nobu's events are translated, and if you want to use examples for another verse, Shinza Banshou for 2/3 of the series not being translated, Hajun being a famous example. So this isn't an argument.

That needs to be looked at tbh. I mean all of them
Then go and look at them. This is all stuff that has been in place for years now, so you can't try to bring it as a counter for this verse only as if tons of other verses didn't do it. Because I can keep mentioning examples, like Super Orion, Saberstolfo, Satanel, LITERALLY EVERYONE in the Senshinkan verse. So yeah, this isn't an argument AT ALL, and the tons of examples proving otherwise show it.

Then go and look at them. This is all stuff that has been in place for years now, so you can't try to bring it as a counter for this verse only as if tons of other verses didn't do it. Because I can keep mentioning examples, like Super Orion, Saberstolfo, Satanel, LITERALLY EVERYONE in the Senshinkan verse. So yeah, this isn't an argument AT ALL, and the tons of examples proving otherwise show it.
Calm down dude I already got it lol

A summary:

The soldiers are 7-B. Their attacks scrape away cities and leave huge holes in mountains. They were also able to harm Lay, who during this fight was most likely 7-B. (Lay would later on be compared to Shin Reglia, and then receive 5-A, but not yet for this fight)
Since the mid tiers were able to put up a good fight against and harm said soldiers, they all receive 7-B as well.

Is this agreeable?

**Both the clash between Anos and Lay and the fight against the soldiers are 7-B feats. If the summary is accepted, would we use the clash feat for the mid tiers' profiles, since it's used on other profiles of the verse, or do we use the fight against the soldiers feat for their profiles?

Last edited:
Again. That feat is a complete contradiction, and I know why I disagree

why continue to ignore something like that?

A summary:

The soldiers are 7-B. Their attacks scrape away cities and leave huge holes in mountains. They were also able to harm Lay, who during this fight was most likely 7-B. (Lay would later on be compared to Shin Reglia, and then receive 5-A, but not yet for this fight)
Since the mid tiers were able to put up a good fight against and harm said soldiers, they all receive 7-B as well.

Is this agreeable?

**Both the clash between Anos and Lay and the fight against the soldiers are 7-B feats. If the summary is accepted, would we use the clash feat for the mid tiers' profiles, since it's used on other profiles of the verse, or do we use the fight against the soldiers feat for their profiles?
so Lay should be 7-B, possibly 5-A, innit?

so Lay should be 7-B, possibly 5-A, innit?
Nope. His Pre-Silver Sea key is from Volume 1-10 of the series. In Volume 7 he likely isn't 5-A yet, but after Volume 7 it's stated he is comparable to Shin Reglia, and Shin is comparable to a suppressed Anos, giving him his 5-A.
Lay isn't actually needed in the summary, as it's already been stated and proved that the soldiers' attacks can scrape away cities and leave huge holes in mountains.

Here's the thing. There's a huge difference between 7-B and 5-A. I understand y'all reasoning for this, but it's still a bit crazy, as Lay didn't become any stronger between the time he fought the Dragonman soldiers and the end of the Pre-Silver Sea(Volume 1-10).

The OP is deliberately ignoring the counter arguments so he can get an upgrade. So again let’s get things straight

Lay get harmed by soldiers so ok
Lay also proceeds to one shot each one of them casually

so yeah, the author contradicts the scene which now makes a mess of things cause u got weaker opponents able to harm someone who then destroy’s them without even trying

The OP is deliberately ignoring the counter arguments so he can get an upgrade. So again let’s get things straight

so yeah, the author contradicts the scene which now makes a mess of things cause u got weaker opponents able to harm someone who then destroy’s them without even trying
The soldiers damaged Lay. It doesn't matter if Lay one shots them, which he doesn't and I've said this before, they were still able to harm Lay. Your counter argument is flawed. My argument isn't perfect, but it's better than yours.

Lay was harmed by the soldiers while fighting regularly. Then he used a special version of <Asc> powered by the love of a couple to gain an immense power boost, which then allowed him to one-shot the soldiers.

Can somebody summarise the conclusions here so far?

Can somebody summarise the conclusions here so far?
The soldiers are 7-B. Their attacks scrape away cities and leave huge holes in mountains.

You need accepted calculations for their feats before you apply any specific statistics.

You need accepted calculations for their feats before you apply any specific statistics.
Funny thing, they don’t have any calculation. What’s worse is I asked someone about making a calc off of those statements and he said that “there are too many assumptions”

If you list some feats with evidence, I can ask some calc group members to handle it.

Alternatively, we can just stick with average mountain destruction

mountain_feat2.png

I suppose that might be an idea, if there are no better options available.

I really don't see why the average mountain destruction calc can't be used here? Like, that's exactly what's happening here.

Well, what type of destruction is it? Fragmentation, violent fragmentation, or something else?

Whether we use Violent Frag or Pulverization, it will still be 7-B tho, correct?

Also, the soldiers' attacks scrape away cities and leave huge holes in mountains. Them scraping away cities is consistent with the fact that they were also able to harm someone with City level durability.

**Would leaving huge holes in mountains also count as Violent Frag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back