• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oktavia is somewhat comparable to Kyoko. Kyoko >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sayaka (In every stat)

Um Ophelia is Kyoko's witch form. Oktavia is Sayaka's witch form. Oktavia shouldn't be that much faster than Sayaka.

She is comparable to someone who can blitz and stomp Sayaka tho.

And in general witch form >>>>>>>>>>>> magical girl form

Kyoko didn't blitz Sayaka. I just rewatched it. Kyoko was a better fighter at the time, it didn't have to do with speed.

1) First thing that happens even before the real fight is Sayaka finding a spear at her throat before having a chance to defend

2) Each time Sayaka reacts to Kyoko, she does it only barely, which is the main reason why she can't keep up.

Btw my point with the BFR is that she simply won't fall. He opens, she makes a platform and is safe

It's also worth noting that Kyoko is hardly trying in her fights against Sayaka, quite literally taking a small swing is enough for Sayaka to barely keep up.

So yeah, textbook blitz.

Kaltias said:
Invisibility is passive. And LoC Sayaka doesn't really have a Soul Gem, it got absorbed by Madoka
Wasn't it just all the corruption in their soul gems were absorbed?

Kaltias said:
And in general witch form >>>>>>>>>> magical girl form
Wasn't the whole point that it was equivalent exchange? The greatest magical girl would become the most terrible witch?

It is nowhere near that easy. As soon as he closes the portal, she's gone for all of eternity.

I'm leaning on Time Havoc by the way, Time Stop+BFR, is a simple and easy way to immediately win the fight and unlike Homura Sayaka doesn't have the luxury of being that much faster.

BFR itself would also be helpful, but I'm not voting yet.

Can BFR even be used alongside Time Stop tho? If she needs to fall inside, time needs to flow

@Cal

I mean, PIS is a thing. Or maybe Arzon realized too late that he was falling or something. My point is that making a platform mid air prevents falling. And Sayaka is easily skilled enough to do that.

Unless it has some property that prevent her from doing that, she shouldn't fall inside the portal.

@DMUA

Nah, the LoC doesn't purify the souls, it absorbs them. The magical girl lives on as a part of Madoka's consciousness, Madoka takes the curses.

Yes, but the witch form of a magical girl is much stronger.

The weakest magical girl is Low 7-C and the weakest witch is 7-C. 7-C Sayaka became Low 7-B to 7-B Oktavia. 6-C Madoka became At least 5-C Gretchen. The sheer presence of UKG is about on par with the full power of Ult. Madoka.

Wait if their invisibility is passive then how come Madoka was able to see them when she was still human (not magical girl)?

Probably due to magical girl potential and stuff @Nico

Same reason why they could see Kyubey, despite the fact that he is also invisible

Someone who is unquantifiably far above 42 megatons >>>>> Someone who is unquantifiably far above 18 megatons.

Time Havoc has the AP advantage in this fight.

@Kaltias wasn't the reason that Kyubey is letting himself be seen? If that's the case then the witches let themselves be seen by Madoka all the time. Kinda makes their whole invisibility kinda moot

No Kal is very much right, they let themselves be seen to drive people insane, and to, well, fight

Actually it's Loc Sayaka >= Oktavia.

Kyoko > Oktavia

False Sayaka > Kyoko

False Sayaka >= Kyoko's dura > Patricia = 18 megatons.

So Oktavia isn't far above 18 megatons. She is around that level

Can i see a video of TH following time slow with BFR because in the gif he tore the other guy apart. Which does nothing to Sayaka.

Also it seems that it takes long enough to fully activate, so Sayaka has time to summon Oktavia and no one has explained how he deals with the latter.

It's also worth pointing out that every ability TH has is something that Sayaka has already saw/used herself except maybe transmutation.

Why there is a red line drawn in the pic of his base form btw? And a white line in the transformed one

Count me in for Time Havoc, looks like you have yet to.

Can i see a video of TH following time slow with BFR because in the gif he tore the other guy apart. Which does nothing to Sayaka.

>He cuts her up past her regen, she'd be done for anyway.

Also it seems that it takes long enough to fully activate, so Sayaka has time to summon Oktavia and no one has explained how he deals with the latter.

>Not necessarily, as seen in the vs TG.108 video (I think that was his name)

It's also worth pointing out that every ability TH has is something that Sayaka has already saw/used herself except maybe transmutation.

>Just because a Charizard beat a Blastoise before doesn't put it at any less of a disadvantage against a water user. Analogies are fun.

Bisecting Sayaka is below her regen tho. Also no, she'd simply summon Oktavia from her blood anyway.

I meant the time stop (which is time slow but I digress)

Cosmic aware Charizard is something new ovo. Also, it does help. It means that you can fight back more easily

If he turns her into cubes in stopped time, she's done for.

"He stopped time and ran away" -Quote from Time Havoc vs TG.108

Pfft. Clearly you don't know of 2-B Charizard ovo jk.

Well, explanations time

About the invisibility, it's Kyubey who lets them see the witches, is the same as when he lets madoka and sayaka comunicate via telepaty, as soon as he contacts them he gives them the capacity to see himself and the witches

AP is the last thing that's going to matter in this battle, and btw he seems confident enough to not completely destroy her body past her Regenerationn, which he doesn't know anything about and by the time he realizes oktavia will already be there

Unless there's proof that he can bfr while time is stopped and that he can do that fast enough to not let oktavia be summoned which is the first thing that sayaka does the point is a bit moot (and he can't see her btw)

Also there's a thing that might make bfr useless but this is not the place to discuss, so just ignore this

Which is not what he did, nor he knows that it's necessary (at least not before he tries)

When? I just watched and they haven't said that.

2-B Draco Meteor is consistent with JoL and Charizard can tank it ovo

I don't see why can't use portals while time stopping. I mean there's no proof or reasoning that he can't. If he can fly and transmute while doing so why not portals?

I never said that he can't? I said that in character he would rip her in half, wich requires Low-Mid to recover.

And if Oktavia has an occasion to step into the field, TH decides that his life is a lie and decapitates himself (read Witch Kiss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back