• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind I'm voting Gildedguy since Speed isn't equalized.

Higher speed

Higher Durability

Higher Skill and Experience

His speed advantage is basically null. But i'll count the votes

Lol, it was supposed to be Sayaka, but now that there actual reasons for Gildedguy I guss my vote is staying.

The speed gap is small enough that it really doesn't matter. And even then, Sayaka's regen speed >> Kyoko's speed >/= Gild.

Gildedguy can fight Bog, who has a better regen than Sayaka, and he has the AP, speed and durability advantage here.

Basically:

Sayaka

+ regen

+ sleep manip

+ that immortality is a pain

+ Steals life force with her blows

- Destroying the Soul Gem kills her

Gildeguy

+ AP and dura to a significant extent

+ Marginal speed advantage

- Doesn't know that he needs to break the gem to kill her

Btw Sayaka also has speed amps

@Kep

He isn't even twice as fast when compared to someone that Sayaka blitzes. It also seems that Bog's regen can be blocked by cauterizing the wounds which wouldn't work on Sayaka

Inb4 Cal finds a video of Gildedguy watching PMMM, so he knows of her weakness.

Anyway, probably gonna change my vote, as Gildedguy's hacking and slashing against better regen users who are as strong and as fast as him would probably take out Sayaka. While her hax is up to par, Gil's size changing sword being swung back and forward is diving her, and maybe even hitting her soul gem.

+ Rege

Gil can vaporize people with his high-end attacks. He can get around her regen.

+ that immortality is a pai

Her type 3 stems from her regen, which Gildedguy can bypass. He can also get around her type 2 by reducing her to a state she can't fight in.

How does her Type 6 work? Can she return to the fight immediately after bodyhopping? Because it counts as a BFR victory if she can't.

+ sleep manip

Does it work from afar? Gil will never let her get close enough to do it otherwise.

Then why he could not regenerate after having his wounds cauterized?

By the way the reason why it wouldn't really work is that Sayaka's regen is more artificially repairing herself with magic, it isn't biological

I mean, we don't see her using it in the anime but that's mostly because it was added in a later installment. So i'd say that she would use it, but I don't expect her to spam it.

Is Gil good against flying enemies? Sayaka doesn't have true flight but she can fight in the air via her glyph thing that Nico pointed out

@Weekly

Should be in the hundreds of metres, it has a similar range to her other skills

Gildedguy's range with his sword balances out the flight actually. Especially since he can make this pretty amazing circular attack that pretty much annihalates everything within 360 degrees.

Left him pretty tired though.

That attack WB linked would kill Sayaka, because she doesn't possess Bog's makeup or regen that allowed him to stay as...composed as he was.

@Cal

Actually, she would most likely survive it unless it breaks the gem.

First because Sayaka's regen is "as soon as the sword leaves the wound" kind (and it's faster than Kyoko who is likely faster than Gil)

Second because Elsa Maria tried something similar (cutting her apart with multiple attacks at once) and it failed

Gildedguy managed to hit Bog many times with that attack, keep in mind they both have the same speed. Sayaka is slower, she WILL get hit by that. Considering her gem is on her waist then that's a sure fire place that will be hit.

Gil is like, 1.2 times faster. There is barely a difference

Also it isn't like he spams it. He could be put to sleep beforehand (not saying that it will necessarily happen but it could)

I vote for Gildedguy for reasons above.

(Didn't know that Hyun's Dojo characters got pages here... that's amazing)

Sayaka, as we stated before, has speed amp, so its not an advantage for Gilde, if anything it would be a disadvantage.

I say too haxed -- Dude doesn't have resistence to soul, mind or curses, don't think he'll survive waves of familiars at him, inferior range himself (can reach up to a forest but that sounds too vague) and Immortality via existence of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back