• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting for Sayaka via regen, making any of the attacks only temporarily effective.

How quick is her regen? Because Gildedguy fought Bog and shown to be quite willing to exploit the tactic of cutting the opponent to bits and cauterizing the wounds so they don't regrow.

She completely regened from a tree impaling her the moment she got removed from it.

Sayaka likely would take this, but Gil could probably knock her out, given his sword ko'd someone quite a bit stronger than Sayaka in one shot with a good hit.

Someone tried ko-ing her too in PMMM, she was supposed to be knocked out for 3 months but she was up and running a few seconds later.

Would a strong mental resilience good enough to keep you from being possessed give Gildedguy the means to stay awake?

I'm likely gonna vote for Sakuya anyway unless Gildedguy can chunk her (which he probably can, but still)

Not that I'm aware of, no. If it was mind manip resistance (a strong one at that) and the sleep manip was from mind manip it would be another story tho.

K

The real cal howard said:
Would a strong mental resilience good enough to keep you from being possessed give Gildedguy the means to stay awake?

I'm likely gonna vote for Sakuya anyway unless Gildedguy can chunk her (which he probably can, but still)
Wat-potoo o 2277117

Sayaka at which point in time are we talking about? If it's the one from the anime series then she's actually the worst fighter among Magical Girls and isn't an experienced fighter, only till Rebellion.

Judging by the tiers, its the anime one. Though it probably should be noted she actually becomes quite experienced near the end of that.

Actually no she's not experienced at all by the end of the anime, although I haven't read the Wraith Arc that's manga only which follows after the anime.

Because her soul gem gets corrupted.

Because she had no grief seeds.

Context is necessary.

Wraith Arc doesn't matter here, considering she is only a character for like, 2 chapters.

I mean in the anime you don't see nearly enough of her after her first death to really say that she's improved so much.

You mean other than killing like 2-3 witches by herself? While being the weakest magical girl?

SomebodyData said:
You mean other than killing like 2-3 witches by herself? While being the weakest magical girl?
Hmm refresh my memory on that part, I have no recollection of that

I mean all things considered it's not that impressive, she still gets stomped by the other magical girls and isn't very skilled, mostly being the "hit it till it dies" type.

I mean Kyoko completely dominated her and would have at any point in the anime.

>Not that impressive

Have you not seen what most witches can do?

>Still gets stomped

Well yeah, you're comparing her to "I fought the AoC and survived longer than most" Mami and Homu "26 Year old" Homu.

>Kyoko dominated her

Have you seen the gap between Kyoko and Sayaka in physical stats, much less experience?

Just because Sayaka is relatively not that great in a haxxed and featful verse doesn't mean she can't compete with other characters.

Its like arguing Krillin isn't smart because he can't beat Frieza in the Namek Saga.

That's odd.....regardless I'm convinced Gildedguy is a better fighter and his armor allows him to tank a lot of her hits and it regenerates too.

Although that sleep manipulation is tricky.

You have a point that she might not be as skilled as Gilded, but having your regen restricted to your armor only means that it would take a bit longer.

She also has her Neverending Melody attack which accelerates her already fast regen.

Yeah I'm voting Sayaka due to versatility. Also she's able to create platforms in midair (like Weiss' glyphs) which should be added to her profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back