• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayaka Miki vs. Ainz stealth mode.

SBA, both sides don't know what their target looks like but know 100 m^2 area which contain the starting point of the opponent. Victory is given to the first person that damage other sides (aka. First blood) but both side don't know this win condition and tries to kill their opponent.

Speed equalize. (Speed shouldn't change the outcome of a stealth match in the first place)

Time is 2:00 AM. For Ainz (To prevent normal person in New York making a fuss about walking skeleton which gives Sayaka advantage in information gathering.) and 2:00 PM. for Sayaka. (To prevent Ainz from time stop and immediately know who she is due to the lack of normal person in the area.)

Sayaka: 0

Ainz: 0

Inconclusive: 0

The rules might be change later if the event is too one sided.

Ainz profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ainz_Ooal_Gow

Sayaka profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sayaka_Miki

Another one of Ainz matches? I don't get why people keep spamming him. He's pretty boring in terms of abilities with very little hax.

Fairly sure Ainz is immune to Mind Hax and fairly sure this can't be added for clear reasons but I have no opinions on this as of yet.

Also, the issue is that he's always paired against people with stronger/better hax and/or people who are faster, with the justification for it not being a stomp rhyming with "The Goat of All Life is Death".

Time Stop. Death. True Death that can bypass resistances. Heart Crush. Despair Aura. Etc etc

ThePixelKirby said:
Fairly sure Ainz is immune to Mind Hax and fairly sure this can't be added for clear reasons but I have no opinions on this as of yet.

Also, the issue is that he's always paired against people with stronger/better hax and/or people who are faster, with the justification for it not being a stomp rhyming with "The Goat of All Life is Death".
Sayaka mindhaxes people with resistance.

Could we have some feats of that?

ThePixelKirby said:
Could we have some feats of that?
LoC Sayaka's Abilities are immensely superior to Witches who can control the population of an entire palace with a single thought.

And by immensely I mean LoC Sayaka is one of the strongest Witches in the verse and the Witch that did the feat was literally a no name fodder.

What exactly are Ainz's resistance feats? Because I don't even remember them being that impressive to begin with.

Not really sure, cause most magical girl are kind of undead, and they rely on they're soul gem.

Before they get to use any hax, wouldn't they need to identified others first?

As for the reason I choose Ainz, there isn't really one. I just think of him first. Maybe because I see him in treads a lot recently lol.

Yes, I have seen matches where people just say "Well he could potentially use death hax, or TGOALID!" when the opponent is near FTL speeds and has some sort of reality hax.

Also, Ainz just has mental immunity on his profile. He doesn't have feats against it because it's been said he just... isn't affected. His staff also boosts racial traits, as well.

So he has basically no feats of actually resisting it?

Sayaka thinks and he's a slave.

Unless he thinks first and time stops and tells her to die

By which she just comes back and does the same

Schnee One said:
So he has basically no feats of actually resisting it?

Sayaka thinks and he's a slave.

Unless he thinks first and time stops and tells her to die

By which she just comes back and does the same
She doesn't know who is Ainz so she'll have to kill everyone in the city to do that. And that's not in her character so it's not applicable. For Ainz, he'll runs out of mana if he tries to stop time and kill each person in New York.

I'm pretty sure her cosmic awareness, not to mention Magic Detection makes this kinda unfair.

SomebodyData said:
I'm pretty sure her cosmic awareness, not to mention Magic Detection makes this kinda unfair.
Her cosmic awareness only know the history of the world. She doesn't know future and doesn't know why the history happens that way. She also doesn't know what the people at that time were thinking. And since she has only one mind, she can't know everything at the same time and will only know it if she look for it.

Magic detection is useful. But only if Ainz's nearby. And Ainz doesn't like to be nearby a target he knew nothing about for sure.

He has a magic item against magic detection iirc.

Also, it's literally been said he has mental immunity, and thinking of it, he does have some feats. He's casually able to stand being around Demiurge and other Floor Guardians with their mental hax on. Demiurge can make an entire crowd of people fall to the ground to his command completely casually, and it's very likely he could do more since he has done that so far without so much as trying.

That, and when using the staff, Ainz's racial abilities are boosted. So he has mental immunity and then some.

John985 said:
Not really sure, cause most magical girl are kind of undead, and they rely on they're soul gem.
Undead or kinda undead? The difference matters.

Should be fair if speed isn't equalized.

<Entire Crowd of people

That's adorable.

A completely fodder no name Witch is capable of doing that to Hundreds of people and literally any semi decent Magical Gurl can no sell it

Sayaka can mindhax said Magical Girls with a thought.

If that's his resistance, he's screwed

@Pixel they're undead entirely, the only reason their bodies don't rot is because of their soul gems preventing so from happening.

Has Demiurge done so directly at Ainz?

@Schnee Not sure if Sayaka could mindhax said magical girls, though that's mostly because even weak magical girls have a resistance to pretty strong witches,

Schnee One said:
<Entire Crowd of people

That's adorable.

A completely fodder no name Witch is capable of doing that to Hundreds of people and literally any semi decent Magical Gurl can no sell it

Sayaka can mindhax said Magical Girls with a thought.

If that's his resistance, he's screwed
Sayaka don't know Ainz and in character, is unwilling to mind hax a whole city to find Ainz.

She seemed pretty fine with letting Homura did it, even asked if Homura wanted to stop it in Rebellion, so I'm pretty sure she would.

There is also the fact that Oktavia, while connected, has been shown to act on its own, and most witches usually lead with mind manip anyways.

Demiurge's ability is passive and has worked so far on anyone without resistance to it. As well, the profile literally reads "immunity" and is boosted by the staff so I disagree with him getting mind haxed. That's not happening.

Also, Ainz can sense other undead beings with Immortal Blessing.

Also, surprisingly, TGOALID + Widened Cry of the Banshee is an AoE and is certainly capable of taking her out if she's within it's range.

Immunity is definitely a NLF (No one is even allowed to say immunity on the profile), not sure why its there.

I'm on mobile. But even then, his resistance is likely very high, as it's also boosted by his staff's abilities. It's 100% not as easy as you make it out to be.

It's a crowd of people

Unless this is somehow an areana level of a crowd that's not nearl as impressive as you're saying it is

I mean:

Demiurge: Mindhaxed a crowd with ease, Ainz should have resistance to this normally, staff amps.

Sayaka: Should be comparable or superior to a witch who manipulated an entire fortress, even girls weaker than Sayaka should have resistance to this normally, blessed by Ultimate Madoka and has a considerable boost from becoming a witch.

Back