• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World Reboot: Meta Thread

Composer:

Orpheus' ability to create musical instruments has improved. He is a composer and the world has become his stage, controlling the setting, positioning and warping it into a stage perfect for his song. As what happens on stage is tied to the music played, Orpheus can even have an impact on the story, giving poise and momentum to the heroes or smoothing the contours of what's possible. This gives him many options of attack, allows him to control the elements, warp the environments, manipulate the locations of things and do things such as turn the tide of battle in favor of his allies.

(Previous ability improved, improved Sound Manipulation, Danmaku, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Teleportation, Elemental Manipulation, and Limited Plot Manipulation. Reality warping and spatial manipulation don't negate durability)

Composer's Intuition:

Orpheus' hearing has become enhanced to a supernatural extent. He's aware what sounds he hears have traveled through and what they originate from. He's even capable of "hearing" sounds that never reach his ears. When using his Composer ability he also has incredible spatial awareness, knowing exactly what's going on on his stage.

(Even better hearing, ESP, and Clairvoyance)

Both of these are fine. I'll start this anywhere from 2 to 4 hours from now, so if anyone hasn't submited their character, the time is now.

Can I make my character a bit weaker physically then the rest while only his powers scale directly?

I'm so overhyped at my plans for the future here that I'm going to just straight up post Set 3 before we even know where the next Stereo Sphere might be

Consciousness Network: While the plethora of extra bodies allows Colis to be immortal in terms of being physically killed, his consciousness is still vunerable to destruction if his path there is interrupted. Thus, the countermeasure is to make a path extremely difficult to interrupt via an entire network of pathways into more esoteric parts of consciousness, allowing Colis to easily evade attacks to his Mind, Soul, Concept and whatever forms of alternative existence he may possess, forcing an enemy to put extreme effort into truly killing him.

Biological manipulation: While the upper limits of it's potential for utility has been reached, this power still has room to skyrocket in potency, with it's rate now being fast enough to fully infect someone with a disease or transform their body with just a fleeting moment of contact with Colis, and powering through most's resistance against it.

Last edited:
Hey at the very least I'm being OP through knowledge and originality

also you need to make your character if you want in

Malox has taking and void stuff, he's not fine this early on. Also, you should only have one of the powers you listed, since it's 1 character and 1 minor power. Although, all the powers are fine (outside of Titan's Blessing since there's a stat amp cap here)
I now realize the whole reason you delayed was to the point where this would be okay, and you need another character and power for set 2

We can ask the GM if my character still flies if you people want. Also, I would rather stick to a single character, I don't think I can keep track of more.

Back