• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, this might be a long one. So, something I've noticed about the pages for the Steven Universe characters is that none of them (except Hessonite obviously) include the characters attacks from Save The Light. I'm less talking about the status inducing effects and more their actual attacks. Basically since the game is cano, (skip to 35:50), these moves should be added to their profiles. I'll put them into chunks to make them easier to read.

Steven:

• Shield Dash: Steven dashes towards his opponent and knocks them back with his shield, can run through multiple enemies and stun enemies.
Garnet:

• Quake: Garnet smashes her fists into the ground, causing an earthquake to knock enemies back.
  • All or Nothing Garnet has a 50% chance of dealing MEGA damage, 50% chance of dealing no damage.
Amethyst:

• Electrocute: Amethyst ensnares an enemy in her whip and shoots electricty down her whip, shocking enemies.
Connie:

• Sword Storm: Connie delivers an extremetly quick flurry of blows against her opponent before jumping and delivering a final blow.
Pearl:

• Spear Throw: Pearl can throw her spear with enough force to pass through multiple enemies, dealing damage.
Peridot:

• Tablet Throw: Peridot uses her ferrokinesis to launch her tablet at enemies, causing an explosion upon impact. Seems to have infinite tablets as she always gets a new one right after.
  • Pericannon: Peridot builds a "Pericannon" that shoots projectiles constantly at enemies. Can build up to 3.
  • Molten Core: When activated, all Pericannons become supercharged and deal extra damage for 5 seconds. Works by Peridot sending a pulse out from her body which activates the Molten Core.
  • Landmine: Peridot builds a landmine that when stepped on, explodes dealing damage. Can build multiple landmines.
I know Greg doesn't have a profile on here but I'll list his abilites from the game for if one is ever made for him. (It should be made honestly.)

Greg:

• Damage Jam: Greg sends a continuous damaging pulse out by playing his guitar, damages all enemies in an area.
  • Heal Jam: Greg sends out a healing pulse by playing his guitar, heals himself and all allies in an area.
  • Strum: When activated, sends out a bonus pulse of the Jam Greg is currently playing.
As I said above I'm leaving out all of the status effect inducing moves since they could just be considered game mechanics. Let me know if I missed anything.

The battle mechanics are very much non-canon. Greg has shown zero ability to affect Gems with his music, Hessonite's power fluctuates from "easily oneshot entire game cast" to "get oneshot by Connie as long as she has 20 seconds of prep time". Some attacks are outright nonsense, like Garnet's All Or Nothing, or Amethyst's random electric powers (instead of the show's fire powers) which basically have zero ground in the show. Peridot's building skills are also quite blown out of proportion in the game. While it's true that she can make a lot from scrap, she needs way more time (and actual scrap) to do so. (And yea, the whole exploding invincible tablet stupidity) Status effects are rightfully ignored because they contradict multiple facts about the show, such as Garnet's insane heat tolerance and all Gem's cold tolerance.

And the rest are just fancy descriptions for regular physical moves, not worthy of mention.

Back