• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasukes mine!! No he's mine!! Sakura Haruno vs Karin Uzumaki

Sakura haruno by felipebiel214-d62fc37
I dont know who you are exactly, but you better back off! Sasuke's mine!

Karin Uzumaki
Just who do you think your stepping up to? If any girl is getting Sasuke, its me. And I don't mind crushing you to get to him.

The 2 biggest Sasuke fan-girls duke it out to win Sasukes heart! Whos taking home the man of their dreams?! (Ignoring Boruto era...)
Sakura Haruno vs Karin Uzumaki

Round 1: 7-C only. No Byakugo seal and no Adamantine chains

Round 2: 7-A Byakugo and Adamantine chains are allowed.

In-Character for both

Starting Distance: 100 meters

Winner takes Sasuke home

Sakura (R1) votes: LSirLance, Hst Master, Ragazz, A Stoned Orc, I Am Myself You are You, Rocker 1189, Dunno Monkey (7) *GRACE STARTS*

Sakura (R2) votes: Hst Master, Ragazz, A Stoned Orc (3)

Karin (R1) votes: 0

Karin (R2) votes: I Am Myself You are You, Rocker1189, Dunno Monkey (3)

Well being serious... What's honest to God stopping Sakura from smearing her face all over the concrete on the first one? Best she has is bite heals to last a bit longer.

Second one I am more iffy about, but Sakura is doing more of what she already knows but harder while Karin is using a technique she really hasn't much of a clue about.

Sakura round 1 via versatility(barely)

Karin doesn't really have anything going for her offensively without her chains and healing herself drains her own chakra faster than Sakura's. Not to mention, like Ino she's not meant to be on the front lines in the 1st place while Sakura learned better chakra control to fight on the front lines. Not to mention Sakura arguably has way higher AP.

Round 2 is Sakura's still

Sakura can regen and tank her attacks while Karin only has her chains and seemingly work better on opponents like Kurama, as big as him I mean.

>Not to mention, like Ino shes not meant to be on the front lines in the first place

Wait what? Since when is Karin not a physical fighter? Im pretty sure Sasuke only kept her off the front lines because she was the weakest on his squad and her healing abilities were more valuable.

Adding your votes tho.

She's not useless fighting but since when was Karin someone above average at fighting? She might have had Chiyo, but the Sasori fight and having been trained directly by Tsunade already puts her rather ahead in the pure fighting skill department.

I'm pretty sure sakura stomps both rounds. I dont really remember Karin fighting anyone in close quarters combat. Sakura has the advantage in literally everything and she also has a far superior healing factor. Sakura can fight while healing, while Karin needs to bite herself in order to heal. Healing herself also takes up a lot of chakra. To add on Karin is only 7-A with her chains. So I give it to Sakura 10/10 times.

What is she going to power null? Sakura is a physical fighter, unless she can power null her seal its useless. Also I forgot, but Sakura also has summoning.

sakura both rounds via skill, intelligence, more chakra. they may be equal in physical strength. that is when not counting chakra enhanced strength.

Sakura has a better healing factor. now i wont argue which one heals better, however - karin's healing can be used against her. sakura only need to see karin bite herself once. after that, sakura could bite karin and deplete HER chakra instead.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
>Not to mention, like Ino shes not meant to be on the front lines in the first place

Wait what? Since when is Karin not a physical fighter? Im pretty sure Sasuke only kept her off the front lines because she was the weakest on his squad and her healing abilities were more valuable.

Adding your votes tho.
Because the sole moment we see her try, she gets casually kicked by a near death Danzo. And she's not only a medic but a sensory type, both usually try to avoid direct combat, Sakura and Tsunade being the exceptions thanks to Hundred Healings.

Karin is a 7-C body, so if she gets Sakura version 7-A's punch, she will die horribly with Sakura's single punch. but I will vote 1st round for Sakura and 2nd round for Karin.

Round 1
Sakura has no difficulty in defeating Karin. She can easily defeat Karin with AP's advantage and fighting experience, don't forget that Karin has never fought with anyone. In addition to the 7-C physical feat of her ability to survive the kicking from Danzo, She is just a ninja who has the ability to detect that can not fight, Sakura will take her Oneshot with a single punch and Karin will not be able to fight with her unless she escapes and detects Sakura.

Round 2
Karin defeats the more powerful AP. She easily destroys Yamato's golem, while the 5 Kage that is there is not able to do, and I don't think Sakura can easily destroy Yamato's golem like Karin do it, so the AP power is Karin >>> Sakura

and Her horror is not just more AP power, her chains can absorb the chakras and seal their power. Which can kill other ninjas with a single attack, the attack range can attack both long distance and close range

of course, around this, Karin will use her detection power and kill Sakura with chains of the Uzumaki family.

8Ragazz said:
sakura both rounds via skill, intelligence, more chakra. they may be equal in physical strength. that is when not counting chakra enhanced strength.
Sakura has a better healing factor. now i wont argue which one heals better, however - karin's healing can be used against her. sakura only need to see karin bite herself once. after that, sakura could bite karin and deplete HER chakra instead.
Don't pay attention to the physical differences between Sakura and Karin. When Sakura's attack is extremely useless She just runs and punches

And PS. Why do you think Sakura's intelligence is more than Karin? when both are equally intelligent and that intelligence doesn't affect the fight

I agree that Sakura has more skill than Karin, but as you say Sakura has a lot of chakras that Karin is wrong.

Karin, she is the one of Uzumaki clan. She has enough chakras to fight Sakura all day.

And finally, Sakura's healing will be useless immediately, when she is bound by Karin Oneshot's chain to her.

She can go to sleep on the ground from the chain attack once, the chain has the ability to absorb the chakras and seal their chakras. Sakura, She will not be able to move and use the chakra and she will die After gets Karin's chain

People are forgetting how borken those chains are, and she has healed herself from a 7-A attack as well.

R1 goes to sakura, basically better in every way.

R2 goes to karin, adamantine chains nerfs sakura's healing and her power as well by power nulling them. They can be used as an attack as well as defences and sakura is massively ourranged by them. I believe R2 easily goes to Karin. Karin can also null katsuyu btw. That is an option.

When has Karin ever regenerated from a 7-A attack?

And no, Sakura has been shown actually fighting, fighting actually skilled people, and getting into fights much more than Karin ever has. General intelligence doesn't make Karin equal in anyway.

Likewise, Orochimaru is the one to mention the chains can bind chakra... but when does Karin ever show this? Where does she show ever using the chains for anything besides attacking the statue? Nothing about defending with them, or skillfully wielding them around. Rather, nothing is stopping Sakura from taking any of her attacks, living through it because of her absurd Regen, and then pulling Karin closer through said chain for a punch in the face. Or much easier, spin her around through said chain and smack her back down into the ground.

And don't tell me she could wrap the chains around herself for defense or something silly like that, when not even Kushina ever showed anything like that and Karin has no experience with the technique.

Ragazz said:
Doesnt Karin need to actively activate her healing in order for someone to get it via biting them? Like they cant just bite her at any time and start to heal?

And i'll add votes in a sec.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
When has Karin ever regenerated from a 7-A attack?

And no, Sakura has been shown actually fighting, fighting actually skilled people, and getting into fights much more than Karin ever has. General intelligence doesn't make Karin equal in anyway.

Likewise, Orochimaru is the one to mention the chains can bind chakra... but when does Karin ever show this? Where does she show ever using the chains for anything besides attacking the statue? Nothing about defending with them, or skillfully wielding them around. Rather, nothing is stopping Sakura from taking any of her attacks, living through it because of her absurd Regen, and then pulling Karin closer through said chain for a punch in the face. Or much easier, spin her around through said chain and smack her back down into the ground.

And don't tell me she could wrap the chains around herself for defense or something silly like that, when not even Kushina ever showed anything like that and Karin has no experience with the technique.
Against swirly who is 7-A and can survive 7-A attacks she instantly got pierced by him but still could heal herself.

Not saying it does I am saying the ability of the chain to hold people down and nullify their power is what Karin would be able to do.

Orochimaru said it was on the same level as kushinas who could limit the nine tails power. Thus it should have the same abilities.

She does not have to show it, the chains kushina used have shown the ability to create barriers and again Karin's has been stated to be on the same level by orochimaru. Sakura is more experienced and skilled but Karin's chains are much more haxxed and versatile. Honestly with enough attacks from a distance she should beat Sakura. Sakura is limited by her range.

sakura resisted god madara's chakra, so she can resist karin's chakra. and yes, sakura has A LOT more chakra than karin. just bcs she's an uzumaki doesnt mean anything as the results are already shown - she's good for about two good heals, as shown in team taka vs killerB, while sakura restored naruto's chakra without using her seal. while with the seal, she had a lot more chakra than a god naruto clone, who each can make tailed beast bomb rasen shurikens.

also, karin isn't the one activating the heal, it heals whoever bites her - that was shown in her origin story (she was abused in that way).

Also those chains are certainly not undodgeable.

Its basically these two arguments: 1. for karin - chains op (even tho sakura could tank/survive them, resist them and evade them or even stop them with a punch.) 2. for sakura - everything else.

Ragazz said:
sakura resisted god madara's chakra, so she can resist karin's chakra.
and yes, sakura has A LOT more chakra than karin. just bcs she's an uzumaki doesnt mean anything as the results are already shown - she's good for about two good heals, as shown in team taka vs killerB, while sakura restored naruto's chakra without using her seal. while with the seal, she had a lot more chakra than a god naruto clone, who each can make tailed beast bomb rasen shurikens.

also, karin isn't the one activating the heal, it heals whoever bites her - that was shown in her origin story (she was abused in that way).

Also those chains are certainly not undodgeable.

Its basically these two arguments: 1. for karin - chains op (even tho sakura could tank/survive them, resist them and evade them or even stop them with a punch.) 2. for sakura - everything else.
resisting chakra? this is not bleach dude I dont know what you are talking about, this is not about resisting chakra this is about hax.

And no you are facutally wrtong sakura has a lot of saved up chakra over the years but karin has much more chakra than sakura sakura has good chakra control but not high chakra amounts that is fact, please dont make up random stuff for her karin chakra >>>>>> sakura's. The only reason sakura had more chakra than a naruto clone was because Naruto lcone did not have a lot of chakra put into it. And she only provivded morwe with the hundred seals anyway so she in fact had less chakra than a naruto clone.

And when she bites herself it heals her two as shown in the manga.

They are not undiodgeable but there are tons of them it is nearly danmaku. Sakura might have experience but she does not have the neccessary abilities to allow her to navigate through them.

1. she might survive them initially but they would wear her down. she can not evade them for long there are too many. she certinaly can not stop them with a punch not when there are tens or hundreds of them.

2. sakura does indeed have everything else but range and range matters in this fight, in round 2 she wont be able to come close.

most of your arguments are factually wrong.

you counters are factually wrong.
madara stabbed sakura with his rod. the kind of rod that nullifies ninjutsu and binds movement. the kind of rod that restrained hashirama and tobirama. yet sakura mustered a punch despite the rod being in her.

sakura restoring naruto's chakra is from the last, so i guess it wont counted.
karin never shown high amounts of chakra that would put her above sakura's, certainly not above the amounts that sakura has in the seal. feats > lineage. for example, tsunade is a senju and sakura has a very comparable (if not higher amount of chakra than her). so, if you want to argue lineage, then argue that uzumaki > senju.

i dont recall there being tens or hundreds of chains at once. there were several at most. saying that range wins, means that you're implying that sakura will never be able to get in close.

karin would be the one to wear herself down first before she would wear down sakura.

Ragazz said:
you counters are factually wrong.
madara stabbed sakura with his rod. the kind of rod that nullifies ninjutsu and binds movement. the kind of rod that restrained hashirama and tobirama. yet sakura mustered a punch despite the rod being in her.
sakura restoring naruto's chakra is from the last, so i guess it wont counted.
karin never shown high amounts of chakra that would put her above sakura's, certainly not above the amounts that sakura has in the seal. feats > lineage. for example, tsunade is a senju and sakura has a very comparable (if not higher amount of chakra than her). so, if you want to argue lineage, then argue that uzumaki > senju.

i dont recall there being tens or hundreds of chains at once. there were several at most. saying that range wins, means that you're implying that sakura will never be able to get in close.

karin would be the one to wear herself down first before she would wear down sakura.
That is resistance to paralysis an dhas nothing to do with her resisting powernull.

she restored some of his chakra so he wont die and healing jutsu in Naruto has to do with skill not chakra level.

she does not need to she is an uzumaki and her chakr alevel does not matter anyway. Not to mention she was compared to kushina who has much more chakra than sakura nor is it comparable, sakura's skill is comparable though. sakura does not have higher chakra than tsunade that is complete headcanon and not said anywhere.

Yes I am implying sakura wont be able to get close.

The fight wont last that long, one chain hits means sakura get nulled, means that karin beats her with the rest of them.

nullifying ninjutsu has something to do with powernull.

thats how you see it.

now thats just downplay.

Sakura has resisted getting nulled by madara.

Ragazz said:
nullifying ninjutsu has something to do with powernull.
thats how you see it.

now thats just downplay.

Sakura has resisted getting nulled by madara.
dude she punched she did not use any other power, power nulling is not physical.

she resisted the paralysis and used no abilities there. You are the person giving her the ability to resist power null with no showings of it.

Karin is more haxed than Sakura all around and has more range but we need to get Sakuras ability to ignore durability added to her profile from her light novel

Yeah she doesn't have the thing I'm talking about. Every medical ninja has that ability you guys are referring to.

The Sakura Light nove has Sakura having an ability similar to Frog kata and gentle fist. Like it's evem better imo. Her punches and such sends her chakra into the body whenever she uses them since they are always enhanced with chakra.

But not only that, she can ignore armor and sure like Kuramas chakra skin and cloak well any tailed beast Jin cloak

Back