• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasori of the Red Sand vs Boro. (AKATSUKI vs KARA)

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
wy8ujfeplm971.png
naruto-shippuuden-sasori-akatsuki-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Our Third New vs OLD Gen themed battle
both use virus/poison hax and are part of a super secret Ninja Cult and were severely Injured by a Kunoichi with super strength

*Iron Sand is Restricted
*Battle takes place within a ninja strip-club, 15 meters apart.
* Battle Song:

Boro:

Sasori:

Boro has poison resistance and will most likely win before sasori figures out how to destroy his regeneration core. The location should also give an advantage, I got boro mid diff

Boro has poison resistance and will most likely win before sasori figures out how to destroy his regeneration core.
How exactly would Boro beat Sasori? He physically scales below Boruto's compressed rasengan, his lava style got equally matched by Sarada's firestyle. Sasori switches his core from one puppet to another and it's almost impossible to discover the trick if you aren't granny Chiyo. I don't see any win-con for Boro here.
The location should also give an advantage, I got boro mid diff
Heh?

How exactly would Boro beat Sasori? He physically scales below Boruto's compressed rasengan, his lava style got equally matched by Sarada's firestyle.
He doesn’t really rely on ap and only took damage after his core was broken, before it was destroyed he was constantly regenerating his head, his whole upper half, his whole lower half, his arms etc. with ease

Sasori switches his core from one puppet to another and it's almost impossible to discover the trick if you aren't granny Chiyo.
Same could be said for boro, the only reason they were able to figure out he even had a core was because kawaki was knowledgeable enough about amado’s ninja tools. And even when they found out about it it took sarada’s sharingan to figure out where it was considering he can move it throughout his body and still keep it hidden after whole parts of his body fly off. Sasori doesn’t even know ninja tools that advanced exist

Even if his virus proves ineffective he can mix it with gunpowder, as well as use lava style and water style to mow down puppets

Enclosed space should benefit him more than someone who needs space to utilize their puppets more freely. Forcing close range makes his abilities more deadly

Enclosed space should benefit him more than someone who needs space to utilize their puppets more freely. Forcing close range makes his abilities more deadly
Does not need much space to utilize four puppets. And how small of a space are we talking here? Sasori can also literally destroy the area to get more space.

Does not need much space to utilize four puppets. And how small of a space are we talking here? Sasori can also literally destroy the area to get more space.
Just saw it’s 15m which I’ll admit is a fair amount of distance, but I don’t see it changing too much. With comparable speed how is he putting down boro? Boro took a fireball jutsu and karma amped rasengan to the face and easily regenerated his entire upper half, then continued to regenerate his lower half and other body parts.

Aside from his regen and mist ability, he has lava and water to mow down sasori’s puppets if he tries to overwhelm him

Just saw it’s 15m which I’ll admit is a fair amount of distance, but I don’t see it changing too much. With comparable speed how is he putting down boro? Boro took a fireball jutsu and karma amped rasengan to the face and easily regenerated his entire upper half, then continued to regenerate his lower half and other body parts.

Aside from his regen and mist ability, he has lava and water to mow down sasori’s puppets if he tries to overwhelm him
one nick should immobilize him

Anyway Boro FRA

He's resistant to poisons, and should be able to neutralize the poisons as he did against Mitsuki his regeneration is far above anything Sasori can dish out

Anyway Boro FRA

He's resistant to poisons, and should be able to neutralize the poisons as he did against Mitsuki his regeneration is far above anything Sasori can dish out
That assumes the random snakes poison is somehow greater than Sasori's, why?

I'm not assuming it's greater? I'm saying it is poison, just like Sasori's
doesn't mean he can neutralize all poisons. Especially a poison as complicated as Sasori's

Also Sasori's iron sand is High 7-A, he can just send a barrage of iron needles piercing his body and hitting his core which will basically be gg after it.

And regardless, what is his poison going to do to Boro? He still has no way of putting Boro down? Boro can just chop off the body part that was affected by the poison assuming that he can't neutralize it for some reason, and then just regrow it back

Back