• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasori of the Red Sand vs Fairy King Harlequin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasori
sasori-red-sand-01.jpg

VS

King
King-Workout-2-1024x577.png

Speed: equalized
Starting Distance: 100 meters
In character no bloodlust
Sasori starts off with Third Kazekage out
King is in post training key

Sasori:​

King:​

Lucifero FRA:

Last edited:
Ok this gotta be a cool match bro. pls don't tell me stomp.
If this goes good I will do Zeldris vs someone from OP

I guess first thing is to establish Genjutsu potency. Demon physiology grants Resistance to mind manipulation and all genjutsu abilities are just an extent of mind manip.

Would Absolute Cancel or Full Counter work on Genjutsu?

If not then i'm definitely voting Itachi given Itachi's Genjutsu scaling is above the resistances in NNT from what i remember.

Plus with the added fact that Itachi just regens from most of O.D's attacks given his Low-Godly, which can only be negated through Soul Manipulation (Which O.D has but doesn't use I.C) and possibly Absolute Cancel (Which is also something that isn't I.C for O.D)

So as of right now i'm mostly neutral but definitely leaning towards Itachi.

If not then i'm definitely voting Itachi given Itachi's Genjutsu scaling is above the resistances in NNT from what i remember.
Only genjutsu that I remember negating resistance (all that matters for mind hax potency) was tsukuyomi. Tsukuyomi and other visual genjutsu require eye contact, The O.D wears a visor which would shield his eyes.

Shit like ephemeral worked on people with resistance.

Tbh.

I would wait on creating any matches with any Uchiha that primarily uses Genjutsu since the verse is undergoing a thread rn that'll define the scaling chain for Genjutsu.

Personally, i'll say either choose another Uchiha who doesn't really use Genjutsu, an entirely different Naruto character that doesn't use any-form of Genjutsu or another character from a different verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back