• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vermillion Superhero with a yellow shielding heart 3 sizes big Vs a contortionist alien chick with a flipped jeweled purple heart 3 sizes small.

Plot Synopsis (Had fun with this one. Doing bouts for the Plot and all):
(↓)(↓)(↓)(↓)(↓)(↓)(↓)(↓)(↓)(↓)

In a universe surprisingly not far from ours, a massive structure arrived followed by a loud horn STRUCK the Acapulco coastlines, A woman's voice shouts the words for the whole world to hear, mockingly saying the phrase "OH!! NOW WHO CAN HELP ME NOW?!!". Out of nowhere the appearance of a red hued hooded antenna man bearing a symbolic yellow heart and lettering 'C H' wielding a big hammer triumphally jumps forth saying "YO!!--Digo (switches it to English) ME!!". He stands there posing, waiting so he can follow up with "They couldn't count on my cunning! follow me the good ones!"... But... a rare thing happened regarding not knowing who summoned him, even more so battled with the behemoth machine standing before him that via his antennas detected not you're everyday toxic poison, this was ADVANCED posion... Extraterrestrial in origin...

Suddenly the man's antennas captured something, ringing loudly:

"Silence! silence! My vinyl antennas are detecting the presence of the enemy!"

He finally spots a shadowy figure from a ledge of the colossal artifact.

" Hey (Cosmic Dolphin noise)!!... Are you Chaplent Coleradi! "

"W-Well actually mam my name is CHA-PU-LIN CO-LO-RA-DOH... Or The Vermillion Grasshopper for you English speakers out there, or VERM for short (Clears throat), Apologies, I'm a Super Hero and as such I would like to know are you the one who summoned me, and could you please tell me who is responsible for this... This g-g-giant n-needled thing??"

"...Perfect... (scoffs) ''Hero'', I still recognize that awkward youthful dopey red aspect from anywhe' even afte' so many yeaz somehow, No matta' ... its clearly him..."

The figure descends, Revealing herself to be of lanky yet shapely cartoon like disposition, a red/purple-ish hue with long wild bushy red twin hairs, bearing an upside down purple hued jeweled heart and no short of being accompanied with a large smile that did give Chapolin a strange deja vu... But this was far from a benevolent greeting...

Hey buddy! Chum! ǝ̶ɓ̶u̶ɐ̶ɹ̶o̶ ̶ɟ̶l̶ɐ̶ɥ̶ ̶ʎ̶ɯ̶ Pal! Do ya rememba me 'Chapolint'??! Come on ya rememba ya old pal RIIIGHT??" Girthing her teeth of a facade of a smile...

But given his gullible nobility, the situation wasn't as clear to Chapolin..

"I don't seem to currently recall mam... Actually, after all the pressure lately I suddenly am reminded of a fun going lady from another universe widely different from this one! And I was in need of a break/company... From a weird alien race of versatile colorful sentient inanimate jeweled people; almost like the ones I dealt with in Venus but humans refer to such outsiders as "ALIENS"... You do look a lot like her... But then the many MANY serious duty calls I received thus sadly I couldn't always stick around and--... Wow it must have been very VERY long ago come to think of i-"

"3,000 YEAZ TA BE EXACT!! I rememba so clearly and ya seemingly don't YA DUNCE!!!"

"Calm down! Calm down! Remain calm! Pobody Nanic! Let me try to make a bit more sense of this... Lanky shapely cartoon like position... Red/purple-ish hue with long wild bushy twin hairs... shiny....Heart shaped artifact in the chest area... Wait Wait, Spinel?? Is that really you?? (Humorously knocks at the emblem as Solid as it can be) Chanfle!! you changed a lot since the last time I saw you but it's truly happy to see you ag--" Before he can finish a sentence, he seemingly gets seemingly horribly crushed..

"Oh ho that's rich! you're happy ta see me huh?? How can ya say that to a friend ya abandoned for anotha ******* MILLENNIUM!!?? That's somethin' Pink woulda say!! I thought ya wea' always thea' for me!!"

"Strange... Where did the Dolphin sound effect go?..."

Chapolin appeared fine behind her, initially surprising Spinel and she was more confused regarding Chapolin's 4th wall awareness. This of course not knowing the situation made her irritable

"(Inspects Dummy) Oof oh man you really wrecked that dummy, I don't remember you normally doing this unless..."

(Just now he is realizing this was no cheery game of Tag as he notices her frankly ******* terrifying pissed off face, he takes the situation seriously)

"WOAH P--p--Pardon me wait a minute hold on back up! Spinel, I'm not seeing the bigger picture here, I want to know just what in the Multiverse is going on here, and who is Pink?? Actually come to think of it more... I'm very surprised as to how you had arriving accessibility here its VERY FAR! Lets just firstly rationalize and--"

She was not listening as she attempts to clap him, Chapolin intially trips from her octopus like extending body and Spinel quickly clenched him with her over inflated hands.

"(Grunts) You're a really (struggles) strong hugger as I r-remember!"

"Yeah yeah I'll flout to that, lemme guess "I did this intentionally, all of my moves are coldly calculated" I still rememba those woids and I'll have ya coldly calculated alright. I have a game whea' I could win ten times ovea bucko! a ''Legendary hero'' As its boasted huh?? PROVE TA ME YOU CAN STOP ME AND THIS GIANT NEEDLED THING THEN!! You broke my heart Chapolin! and now I l'm gonna shatta that pathetic shielding of youze! Ya think you have the heart?... SHOW ME."
She was trying to crush him hard again "FIGHT DAMN IT".

Chapolin disappears out of her grasps and right behind her still slightly flabbergasted.

"W-Well yeah, of course, I'm not one of those that say 'Que bruto que valiente es este cuate!?'... But yeah. I do have more heart then one would think!" She was bracing herself for another punch, this is not exactly what he meant by heart but for now he couldn't come up with anything else so he shyly readies himself:

"(Initially stands firmly on ground) Okey I'll do it..."

"M'kay insect! Then show me what that big hammer of youze can do to me!"

"Right here?..."

"yeah, whea' else?..."

"riiiiight now..."

"YES"

"(He remembers something) Okey I'm coming at you... I'm gonna do it! (Leaps around in a playful manner and he trips with grass stuck in his mouth...)"

"(Mumbles from the grass)...Righ bac ash ya--"

(In an understandably exasperated tone) "--
JUST CAN IT WITH THE PARLOUR TRICKS WON'T CHA!!? THEY DON'T AMUSE ME, NOT ONE BIT!! YA WON'T MAKE THINGS BETTER DOING STUPID JOKES!! ENOUGH WITH THE STALLIN' AND COME ON ALREADY WILL YA!!!??"

Chapolin shakened knew he couldn't stall for far longer... "...They take advantage of my nobility... Alright. You came here for a fight Spinel? Y-You got one from yours truly! Good Citezens follow my lead!!"

Still rightfully intimidated by beady red eyes and her twisted large smile of hostility what once was a presumed friend (And the fact he doesn't normally hurt women) In an uncertain situation intially... But then, he later knew what he had to do...

Will Chapolin prevail in turning the clock back with this heaty predicament? Or will Spinel truly want a universe's Earth be but a forgotten withered memory?... Find out... Now!

Rules:
  • Both are In-Character.
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Chapolin's Standard Inventory is at his disposal. His Magic based armaments at this time are restricted.
  • Battle Takes place in a withered area of Acapulco.
acapulco-mexico-1.jpg

IN THIS CORNER:

giphy.gif
93b0e683609263.5d41b6257dbab.gif

chapulin%2Bcolorado.gif

(Cue thematic/Alternative Opening)
Standing around 5,4 (His live action counterpart was played by the creator himself after all, Two inches smaller then me actually. Chapolins just as Little Mac stature is subject to a running gag).

Despite not being the most handsome and graceful of superhero's, he still has a great heart saving the lives of countless many people throughout history, however this funny red insect man still has more up his sleeves then one would think, translating any language in the universe (Minus the ones from critics).

He's More agile then a Turtle! Far stronger then a Mouse! More noble then Lettuce (And alternatively, most smarter then a Donkey. Surpisingly, Donkeys are not that stupid XD. Maybe it's a clever play on words regarding underestimating one's character) His greatest shield/coat of arms of all IS HIS HEART!

It's! El Chapulin Colorado!/"The Guy from Fornite":

(Ignore the blood)
After doing his victory speech, Chap found anything but her artifact laying and tapped it, ensuring if everything is destabilized...

"It's over... [Sits down on the ground to rest]."

Luckily, Chapolin is a sparer for the most part (Very important)... He thought about it... So with a deep breath... He kept the emblem to remember her by and he looks back at the injector, though he froze the poisonous injector which luckily has not done ACTUAL DAMAGE like say reaching the water for instance (the alternative world's laws she somehow ended up in are actually almost similiar to ours and as we know, toxins in H2o are no good) If anything a small proportional area decayed such as the ground so he had his work cut out there, but he currently doesn't know what to do in removing it... He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was puzzled, eventually reminiscing of past events with Spinel... And also recalls that she IS the only one who knows the untold covered up TOP SECRET backstory of Hims--...

[Gem starts to levitate in the air, regaining her shape]

Much to Chapulin's astonishment she does come back... However after all of that, obviously she was very down on her mood. Via Chapulin's nobility and overall good 💛but more importantly becoming more understanding of her situation...

...Chapolin consoled her and sincerly had never felt more horrible...

... Some time after letting it all out, the injector proceeded to get removed; with the loud horn sound from earlier originating from her own cartoony shifting hands... After unfreezing it of course. Something that puzzled Chapolin earlier is that how Spinel went to the specific Alternative Earth, according to her: She had a vendetta with another that alerted her in the first place... But she mainly focused her energy on Chap first, found one of the injectors and embarking her way over there... Somehow finding her way (not quite) Here. From there she called Chapolin's name by certain fate/chance, but it was a tad unknown (P.S: The injectors themselves may have been for more greater purposal tools other then poisoning, but have not been tapped further ever since).

Via Chap's own Dimensional Travel though (Something I forgot to add because Chapulin has very much shown to do this via his feats. And even then where there may be any doubt, somewhere in Chapulin's satchel he legit has a wishing wand at his discretion) He managed to have located the specific Verse she originated in, amongst more sorting informity; he explained the situation to that verse's Hero who was kind enough in healing the Earth she partially withered, Spinel revealed Chapulin he was the one INITIALLY... But she now knew better, and he still greeted her with open arms as well.

After all is said and done, everything went the way it did back at their own verse with Spinel relatively feeling comfort... However it's not fully explained... But Spinel has shown some concern for Chapulin. He told her not to worry about him as he'll be preoccupied and she must focus more on bettering herself, though dearly affirming that he WILL NOT forget about her, not one bit, Spinel is also an even huger motivation to help those that are in dire needs and will always keep in touch so as long she says those Magic words wisely (Despite his Goofy appearance, Chapulin kindly affirms that his job is still a serious one)... With a last hug and goofy smiling goodbye... Chapulin teleports away...

"..."

"...I'll love again... I finally found someone..."
She sung silently. As she mimicked his stance one last time...

Epilogue (From beginning to end is nice to hear minimum in the background):
Some time passed... Not too long of course as he was eventually summoned by her, greeted Chapulin in the most loving way she could including an update on things after. While she has shown to feel way better including much to Chapolin's cheering...

Then she anxiously asked:

"Hey uhhm, say I've been wondering... Ya think you have room for one more?

"P-Pardon? What do you mean by room for one more?"

"Y-Ya know... a partner perhaps to give ya more of a huger hand for the greater good?... The thing is, with the events lately coupled with the remembrance of the conversations we had made me realize: I wanna be more then just an entertainer. It may be a bit chummy but truth be told, you... Y-Ya also changed my life in more ways then you think, I hope ya realize that 'Chapulin'."

Admittedly Chap was flattered, while some do compliment his work in spite of his flaws it was not to this expressive honor... BUT even then was unsure of course not wanting her delve in certain greater perils intially; Chapulin always went solo on down trotting trouble and not make it double (He had his hunch, but senses that the Timelines may have changed in some way due to his interferences. Like the subtle differences he did about the Hitler Timelines). Then Spinel also exhibited more... Tricks up her extending sleeves, though unlike what was seen before, rather Anomalous from the rest of said verse; and of course the fact she already very much shown to hold her own even a new unexplored ordeal with these "Neato Magic Tricks"...Chapolin thought about it and Spinel was rather eager with her most cutesy compelling eyes...

"I mean if Batman hires flipping kids to join him and I never shut up about how wrong it kinda feels in the league I'm in... But you're not a kid, if anything you're 'eons' more mature then I give you credit for... And I guess from the conversation we had that day... I guess for the longest time, I do need a friend... In a word... Ok what the heck! 👍"
"[Laughs and hugs Chapulin again alongside jumping around] Heck Yeah! I can't wait to show off my new style!... But I have a question, who's Batman?"
"Umm... I'll explain later..."

So Chapolin alongside the secret similiar legion syndicates helps out as well, futhermore bonding/learning with Chapolin in his espacades and on her way in becoming one of the best guardians that ever is, defending her Verse and beyond it...
hhyoavlqbsv31.png

The🧡 End?

77bc3e215147e6cd5bd85dc07bda3f66.jpg

"Sigame los buenos!"

"Courage does not consist in being just fearless, but in overcoming fear. Chapolin Colorado is aware that he was small, weak, or clumsy, but he stood up to the problem... THAT, is a Hero."

In this corner!
cda836b8684006d249be2d0ea10e4e255c9a6977r1-290-290_00.gif
15a24a0ceb0dd42411116ff86734680e.gif

spinel-helltaker.gif

(Theme)
(If memory serves) Standing around 5,3! (Or unless this has changed, in certain other areas she's taller then Steven surprisingly? Steven is around 5'5-5'6, It is at times hard to tell given her gum gum fruit physiology.)

Initially the sole purpose to entertain and be a forever loyal friend, Now apparently determined more then ever to squash the world.

Don't let her skinny appearance fool you, Doll's still a real REAL KNOCKOUT even through so many years she knows the way of the Rubber Hose Arts.
Finally here to settle an old debt to an old friend?

His Best Frenemy Spinel is here!:

399e958dc64657d4a3f3515dcc9c55a4.png

"Wow! I knew I was gonna set you back, but this is how you started? "The legend"? HAHAHAHA! You gotta be kidding me! How did a powerless loser like you become savior of anything or anybody of that matter?!"

"You weren't always a powerful hero, Were you?"

Battle Music.

• The location of Acapulco was that Chap did not just have an episode in the Acapulco beach but it did seem like a fitting place from where Spinel had her injector being somewhere while obviously not directly in Acapulco, is somewhere in the coastlines of SU's verse if I recall.
  • Given the Chapolin's history being literally in the most absurd situations/requests, It's actually highly likely the guy could theoretically crossover with nearly anything he also had several alien encounters as well! He had conversations with Extraterrestrial rocks from Venus which he later found out to use later and fly above the planet via using his mind, way before Sponge Bob would consider it a possibility.
  • Aside differentiating roles in life, both do have not just somewhat strikingly similar attire/emblems, but funnily enough they both represent symbols of goodwill of sorts. Grasshoppers are said that they can bring happiness even wealth as they are usually associated with money as well, a grasshopper is usually perceived as a lucky symbol all over the world as It symbolizes not only abundance and wealth but also freedom, balance, creativity and peace. In gemology Spinel's represent positivity, wealth and happiness as well... Makes you think doesn't it?
  • I was going to draw something to fit the descriptions, but it would have taken longer, So I found these.

Last edited:
hum how does spinel start?
Well Chapolin is not a Gem (Obviously) Therefore the scythe will have no effect on him. She mostly starts punching or grabbing using a cartoony Monkey D. Luffy way of fighting and has handled eons old guardians which can be tricky initially (As described in the Plot Sypnosis/Her profile).

However thankfully even with Spinel's unpredictability, via Chapolin's Precog/Instinctives and Teleportation; he can very much dodge her attacks and proceed to mallet back as his first choice of defense, which of course won't do anything at first due to her gap... However, thanks to the reactive ability Chapolin has; he can keep up with her and potentially even make her struggle. If all is said and done, Chapolin will eventually bring out the horn and subdue her.

There is another way actually, like Steven Universe did; Chapolin himself is no stranger to musical convincing, he can eventually do the same and is surpisingly Socially Influential too, his heart isn't a shield for nothing (Another thing I forgot to mention. In one of the luck clips regarding the Cowboy age had Chapolin convince an entire Town to fight back from the bad guys even if they were afraid at first).

Last edited:
I think I will wait a while for new arguments before voting, if not Chapolin FRA..
K. Another thing I haven't even mentioned as much and it's an iconic thing in Chapulin's artillery, is the Tiny Pills. This will make Chapulin an even harder person to find let alone hit.

I'm guessing they're are already familiar with eachother for this match, so Chap wouldn't take any chances & always try to avoid her attacks not to get oneshotted & Spinel would know not to fool around & go straight for the kill. She a bit a hard to predict because of her unorthodox fightning style but Chap has counters for that & he'll outhax her FRA
" Hey (Cosmic Dolphin noise)!!... Are you Chaplent Coleradi! "
Already foreshadowing another match of yours ay...

we come to grace
Oh shit already? I've been trying to reply with you guys with something interesting but some interferences are happening, I can't seem to fully send to you guys. That made me rework the whole darn thing many times but I stayed determined and this time I'll see if it works.

Chapul%25C3%25ADn%2BColorado%2BFortnite.png

"Stress... Stress can get to a man.."
Phew! Apologies for the delay lads, alongside setbacks IRL coupled with typing this currently without congruent access to a computer was absolutely hassling, but I was like "**** IT" So I'm back!
I'm guessing they're are already familiar with eachother for this match, so Chap wouldn't take any chances & always try to avoid her attacks not to get oneshotted & Spinel would know not to fool around & go straight for the kill. She a bit a hard to predict because of her unorthodox fightning style but Chap has counters for that & he'll outhax her FRA
Pretty much. Thankfully Spinel doesn't get fully slaughtered here and even then Chap is haxed enough to still ensure victory, I also do have the ending for that:

(Ignore the blood)
After doing his victory speech, Chap found anything but her artifact laying and tapped it, ensuring if everything is destabilized...

"It's over... [Sits down on the ground to rest]."

Luckily, Chapolin is a sparer for the most part (Very important)... He thought about it... So with a deep breath... He kept the emblem to remember her by and he looks back at the injector, though he froze the poisonous injector which luckily has not done ACTUAL DAMAGE like say reaching the water for instance (the alternative world's laws she somehow ended up in are actually almost similiar to ours and as we know, toxins in H2o are no good) If anything a small proportional area decayed such as the ground so he had his work cut out there, but he currently doesn't know what to do in removing it... He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was puzzled, eventually reminiscing of past events with Spinel... And also recalls that she IS the only one who knows the untold covered up TOP SECRET backstory of Hims--...

[Gem starts to levitate in the air, regaining her shape]

Much to Chapulin's astonishment she does come back... However after all of that, obviously she was very down on her mood. Via Chapulin's nobility and overall good 💛but more importantly becoming more understanding of her situation...

...Chapolin consoled her and sincerly had never felt more horrible...

... Some time after letting it all out, the injector proceeded to get removed; with the loud horn sound from earlier originating from her own cartoony shifting hands... After unfreezing it of course. Something that puzzled Chapolin earlier is that how Spinel went to the specific Alternative Earth, according to her: She had a vendetta with another that alerted her in the first place... But she mainly focused her energy on Chap first, found one of the injectors and embarking her way over there... Somehow finding her way (not quite) Here. From there she called Chapolin's name by certain fate/chance, but it was a tad unknown (P.S: The injectors themselves may have been for more greater purposal tools other then poisoning, but have not been tapped further ever since).

Via Chap's own Dimensional Travel though (Something I forgot to add because Chapulin has very much shown to do this via his feats. And even then where there may be any doubt, somewhere in Chapulin's satchel he legit has a wishing wand at his discretion) He managed to have located the specific Verse she originated in, amongst more sorting informity; he explained the situation to that verse's Hero who was kind enough in healing the Earth she partially withered, Spinel revealed Chapulin he was the one INITIALLY... But she now knew better, and he still greeted her with open arms as well.

After all is said and done, everything went the way it did back at their own verse with Spinel relatively feeling comfort... However it's not fully explained... But Spinel has shown some concern for Chapulin. He told her not to worry about him as he'll be preoccupied and she must focus more on bettering herself, though dearly affirming that he WILL NOT forget about her, not one bit, Spinel is also an even huger motivation to help those that are in dire needs and will always keep in touch so as long she says those Magic words wisely (Despite his Goofy appearance, Chapulin kindly affirms that his job is still a serious one)... With a last hug and goofy smiling goodbye... Chapulin teleports away...

"..."

"...I'll love again... I finally found someone..."
She sung silently. As she mimicked his stance one last time...

Epilogue (From beginning to end is nice to hear minimum in the background):
Some time passed... Not too long of course as he was eventually summoned by her, greeted Chapulin in the most loving way she could including an update on things after. While she has shown to feel way better including much to Chapolin's cheering...

Then she anxiously asked:

"Hey uhhm, say I've been wondering... Ya think you have room for one more?

"P-Pardon? What do you mean by room for one more?"

"Y-Ya know... a partner perhaps to give ya more of a huger hand for the greater good?... The thing is, with the events lately coupled with the remembrance of the conversations we had made me realize: I wanna be more then just an entertainer. It may be a bit chummy but truth be told, you... Y-Ya also changed my life in more ways then you think, I hope ya realize that 'Chapulin'."

Admittedly Chap was flattered, while some do compliment his work in spite of his flaws it was not to this expressive honor... BUT even then was unsure of course not wanting her delve in certain greater perils intially; Chapulin always went solo on down trotting trouble and not make it double (He had his hunch, but senses that the Timelines may have changed in some way due to his interferences. Like the subtle differences he did about the Hitler Timelines). Then Spinel also exhibited more... Tricks up her extending sleeves, though unlike what was seen before, rather Anomalous from the rest of said verse; and of course the fact she already very much shown to hold her own even a new unexplored ordeal with these "Neato Magic Tricks"...Chapolin thought about it and Spinel was rather eager with her most cutesy compelling eyes...

"I mean if Batman hires flipping kids to join him and I never shut up about how wrong it kinda feels in the league I'm in... But you're not a kid, if anything you're 'eons' more mature then I give you credit for... And I guess from the conversation we had that day... I guess for the longest time, I do need a friend... In a word... Ok what the heck! 👍"
"[Laughs and hugs Chapulin again alongside jumping around] Heck Yeah! I can't wait to show off my new style!... But I have a question, who's Batman?"
"Umm... I'll explain later..."

So Chapolin alongside the secret similiar legion syndicates helps out as well, futhermore bonding/learning with Chapolin in his espacades and on her way in becoming one of the best guardians that ever is, defending her Verse and beyond it...
hhyoavlqbsv31.png

The🧡End ?
Actually yeah, though I might need to revamp that too. The best part as well however is that both might have 3-A's.

For Chapolin: One of the Ring's episodes actually had one of the bad guys wield it and says outright: "Now there's nothing that can impede in becoming the Master of the Universe! Via the Supernatural faculties of this ring, faculties that I will finally be the one to eliminate the 1# enemy of all malefactors! The Chapolin Colorado!" And the Witch Sorceress (Preferably) Stated that its all up to the extent of the user's desires to make it come true, and given what we seen so far like even pulling a Pre-Crisis Superman in creating new abilities on the fly (Literally) With it... Yeah, such an extent can actually be if it wasn't for Witch Sorceress's interferences, due to the joke being that Chapolin was intially unaware of the power he had. Though Chapolin himself is capable of utilizing the ring efficiently as afterwards realizing what he has, had NO STRUGGLE wishing from it regarding another similiarly done scenario.

Now you know why I restricted it. XD

For SpunchBop: Turns out the string itself undoubtedly had 3-A power behind it after all. The transcripts themselves also state that basically Spongebob destroyed the ******* Universe itself. Yes it was not the whole stupid proportional area argument we were led to believe. As for the Magic Page however may be too powerful, well depending on what we have; the hax could potentially reach 2-A via Bubbles the Dolphin, the lad who has not only been protecting a galaxy but he himself is a "While I'm a Space Time Travela! Fabric Unravela!" Has no bluff in saying via the page "Or Reality as WE know it ceases to exist!", a literal Cosmic Dolphin says this with the pages possible resists that comes with it and Surpisingly the SB cosmology is vast AF (It's not just the Multiverse but the Earth the characters inhabit thanks to an episodes gauge of an abyss is just as huge, but more on that regarding the current SpongeBob Discussion).

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this was realized or not but this cant be added, it's a massive stomp in spinels favor

the grace was gone a while ago, that can be added.
I guess that's it huh? Cool what did you guys thought of the ending? I thought it was okay. However again I can't seem to add it correctly via Cellular Device (Tried on another file case, and last time it was super glitched up and I don't wanna **** up again lads).
I'll be thinking about this and probably have Chapolin via his many Doctor Who escapdes through many verses would have ties to Mermaid Mann and Barnacle Boi for all we know as a semi important plot piece. Probably where Mermaid Man hosts a challenge between the two cuz he's admits to be too old and senile to do it, but asked SpongeBob to cover for him so he can fully try out his Medal. So they'll end up on a Cosmic domain of sorts for extra space or something but I'll definitely thank about it lads/lasses. :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this was realized or not but this cant be added, it's a massive stomp in spinels favor
It's not?? Sure the gap is huge intially, however the Speed is equal (Although Chap reactionary/combat wise is undoubtedly MUCH faster, but also why it should remain equal anyways). Chap is haxed enough to evade her (Senses strong enough to reach Interdimensionally and can Teleport to these degrees as well), automatically predict her, inventory checks out, over time his Reactive ability will allow him to catch up and eventually overwhelm her, his luck is indeed extreme enough to the point it helps in dire off guard situations even win (To the point setting even the smallest random chain reactions caused help in his favor) He can even fully blitz by going speed force activation on her.. Hell given the situation, has well enough Social Influencing himself to convince her to be good again.

Last edited:
"It's not?? Sure the gap is huge intially, however the Speed is equal (Although Chap reactionary/combat wise is undoubtedly MUCH faster, but also why it should remain equal anyways)"

Speed equalized equalized all speeds, including reactions and combat speed. Plus, red cricket has supersonic+ reactions and combat speed to spinel's relativistic+. In no way, shape, or form is he faster than her.

"Chap is haxed enough to evade her (Senses strong enough to reach Interdimensionally and can Teleport to these degrees as well), automatically predict her"

Garnet has passive precognition that allows her to see every potential outcome of a fight shes in and she wasnt able to predict her.

"over time his Reactive ability will allow him to catch up and eventually overwhelm her"

His profile says nothing about being able to amp to tier 7, you're going to need actual evidence that he can do so if you want to argue that he can.

"He can even fully blitz by going speed force activation on her"

An 8-C blitzing a high 7-C timestop is effectively useless, he cant physically hurt her.

"Hell given the situation, has well enough Social Influencing himself to convince her to be good again."

Steven literally has an offensive aura of social influencing that was able to convince genocidal dictators that has taken over or killed a large chunk of the universe for millenia to be good within seconds of exposure and it wasnt able to affect spinel. So again, gonna need some proof.

Back