• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SAO vs MHA Eugeo vs Todoroki

Ionliosite said:
Just for the record, Kirito's ice is around -270 degrees, Eugeo should be hotter than that since he never reached Kirito's level, but it give you an idea how cold it is.
You're comparing a 4-A's magical ability to a 8-A, this is basically the equivalent of saying that Goku can bust universes, Krillin should be weaker but that gives you an idea of how potent Krillin's Ki is.

I don't remember if Eugeo even got enough mastery of his weapon to do the freeze without a little incantation, while Todoroki is easily capable of just throwing out ice and fire to deal with him.

Generally, even with Eugeo's ability with swordplay, Todoroki should have no problem blasting him from a range he would have trouble closing.

Actually, you know what, let me address one more thing.

Ionliosite said:
I vote Eugeo for my own reasons. He has already defeated long ranged opponenets and won't have many problems getting in range to use RR and sap Todoroki's life.
No one Eugeo ever fought had anywhere near the range or AOE of Todoroki, and at that, he had cover for fights like the one laser chick. And at that, he didn't even beat her, he just assisted Kirito while he unleashed his Perfect Weapon Control or however it went to overpower them.

Unless I'm missing something, I'm pretty sure that just about tosses out all the things in Eugeo's favor, except maybe incarnation which could slightly shift things into his favor, though, not enough to really get a reliable victory.

that's kinda how it goes

your thoughts are better spent on how to properly wank your favorite characters, or how you'll move yourself up in real life, in the end.

Whoah whoah guys, has no-one even tried out arguing Eugeo's sacred arts? At this point in time, he can cast sacred arts as fast as being able to react accordingly to counter Kirito's sword skills like Sonic Leap.

Moreover, these sacred arts can be empowered by his Incarnation and if he Todoroki does in fact manage to push him far enough.

Something like sonic leap or basic sword skills won't do much against being washed in flame or frozen solid. There is spinning shield but not only did that barely hold out against a 8-C attack, but it would only delay him getting incapacitated.

Back