• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SAO vs MHA Eugeo vs Todoroki

I feel it's worth pointing out that Todoroki didn't need to release the full power of his flames to make Tetsutetsu red hot and considering Tetsu specifically mentions a hearth which can reach up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit Todoroki's Wall of Flames (which aren't his full power I don't know why his profile lists wall of flames as his full power) Todoroki can normally generate flames over 1000 degrees so at least his basic fire would be 1200 degrees and his full power would be around 2500 degrees Fahrenheit

Ionliosite said:
Hmm, has Todoroki ever showed to be capable of using his fire while frozen?
Code:
If you mean while covered in ice then yes he's done so before we've never seen him encased in like a block of ice before however I see no reason why he couldn't

I will take another stance, if Eugeo freezes Todoroki, he will get life sapped and incaped. Eugeo's ice has already gone through Deusolbert's Enhance Armament which can melt his sorroundings.

Ionliosite said:
I will take another stance, if Eugeo freezes Todoroki, he will get life sapped and incaped. Eugeo's ice has already gone through Deusolbert's Enhance Armament which can melt his sorroundings.
Mind telling me what episode Deusolbert melted his surroundings and also what those surroundings were made of

The marble melted on a previous scene.

With a faint 'sha', the ray of light surged out again. If it wasn't for Kirito springing to the left immediately before that, the light would have likely gone through his right leg. The light ray that precariously missed stabbed into the marble floor and once again caused a small explosion. When the light faded, a bright-red hole remained melted into the surface there.
"No... way...!"
Eugeo did not notice the jarring, hoarse voice that escaped from his own mouth for a while.
The material used in building the cathedral was marble of the highest grade, like the «immortal walls» that divided Central Centoria as a cross, judging from its pure white hue and glassy glaze. It wasn't something that could be melted despite how hot a flame you used.

I don't even know how Fahrenheit works, but going by your article, both are pretty even.

His Release Recollection still saps Todoroki's life tho, and since this Integrity Knight, he'll use that after a couple of attacks.

Kruull Thrull said:
Eugeo can most definitely break out of the ice with incarnation and his ice is also superior to Deusolbert's Conflagrant flame bow's heat which can melt the nearby area surrounding it.
I'm pretty sure Eugeo can get out of Todoroki's ice thanks to Incarnation, which is Reality Warping.

Incarnation is very low scale RW, and it mostly just affects the user.

Incarnation: A secret skill passed down by Integrity Knights since ancient times, and one of the most important concepts in the Sword Art Online franchise. Incarnation refers to the ability to change the state of the world through pure willpower and imagination. This mainly includes creation, alteration, and destruction. It is the power which Sacred Arts derive from. Its effects are versatile, as the power has been used to wield invisible blades, create swords from the user's blood, transmute objects, increase the chances of an event happening, and much more. However, the power of an Incarnation ability can be matched by another Incarnation ability, and the use of Incarnation is mentally exhausting, requiring a lot of concentration and energy to perform. If the user is in a state where their will is not strong enough, they become unable to use Incarnation. There are a limited amount of people who can use Incarnation to its full potential, and much practice and experience is needed to be able to use it.

I mean, SBA says:

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

So, they should be at like tens of meters since that is their range.

And that's an adventage for Eugeo, since he has Kirito's Aincrad Style. Also, he has experience against people with ranged attacks, like Fanatio.

Back