• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest student of U.A. High School vs The fifth strongest Villain in MHA

Well, I've always been curious to know how SHOOOOUUUUTOOOOOOO (sorry for Endeavor's scream meme) would deal with Muscular, who is even stronger than High-End and his father

Shouto Todoroki vs Muscular (With Muscle Augmentation)

Shouto can use both the Wall of Flames and Giant Ice Wall

Speed Unequalized

"Shouto":

Muscle Brain:

Inconclusive:

Shouto Costume
Muscular MHA Anime

Isn't Mirio the strongest guy? Though, I guess you meant AP wise.

Anyway, Todoroki probably just freezes Muscular in the giant Ice Wall, and he has ranged attacks, whereas Muscular doesn't iirc

So yeah, Todoroki just keeps him away with ranged attacks and he can just outlast him.

Also, who's the third? I guess the first one is AFO and the second is Gigantomachia, so who's the third?

TriforcePower1 said:
Isn't Mirio the strongest guy? Though, I guess you meant AP wise.
Also, who's the third? I guess the first one is AFO and the second is Gigantomachia, so who's the third?
Yes, I'm talking about AP

I had forgotten the Gigantomachia, then Muscular is the fifth strongest villain in MHA, considering that Wolfram (with Quirk Enhancer), All For One (Prime or Weakened), Mid-End and Gigantomachia are above him

I WILL BUMP THIS THREAD FROM IT'S GRAVE! EVEN IF IT'S A NECRO!

Anyways, Muscular could definitely survive the energy of Shouto's strongest attack and then take advantage of the fact that Shouto is a glass cannon and just...well...punch him. And then Shouto is dead. This is a stomp.

Back