• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SAO vs MHA Eugeo vs Todoroki

Not gonna lie this could go either way and I'm not sure which way. I'd love to keep speed unequal but Eugeo is unknown so equal it is.

Eugeo: 4 (Ionliosite, Bob8999, Joaco0902, Buttersamuri)

Shouto Todoroki: 7 (AppiesDeathbyLazors, Insert Creative Name Here 12, Moritzva, DMUA, ZephyrosOmega, Spinoirr, Sora and buff riku)

Inconclusive: 0

Eugeo Integrity Knight
Shoto Todoroki 3rd Hero Costume

sba puts them at their strongest which means 8-A (8-C+ physically) eugeo vs 8-B (8-C physiclly) todoroki, but eugeo is only basline 8-A as far as i know so 100 tons, but todoroki has been calced to be 97.20 tons, so eugeo has an ap advantage, but todoroki also has the massive ice wall attack (2010 tons, 20x eugeo.) which if he uses could oneshot eugeo, on top of that todorokis fire should melt/counter most, if not all, of eugeos ice (eugeo´s main method of attack), aswell as eugeos strongest most surekill attack, life draining. however eugeos sacred arts are a bit of a problem as they allow him a variety of ranged attacks, and ways to heal himself on top of that he far surpasses todoroki in experience and skill. basically eugeo´s physically stronger, his standard attacks are stronger, eugeo is more expierinced, more skilled, has more options to attack with, and can heal to some degree. where as todoroki can counter eugeo´s main and starting forms/types of attacks and he could one shot eugeo. ill vote eugeo due to him having more advantages.

This is looking pretty a nice battle if I had to be quite honest. What is the win condition for each one? Death or incapacitation?

I see. Both in character would usually use incapacitation methods. Anyway onto the AP, how fast is Shooto's flash freeze and how durable is his ice?

Ok you probably meant how fast his ice freezes in general....anyway he covers a person in ice in a couple seconds from when the ice first makes contact or when Shouto touches.

Shouto's ice durability ranges depending on the amount and how much he's putting out.

Eugeo's ice is almost instant even with Enhance Armament but it has a shorter range (only roughly the area of a medium sized building) and Release Recollection version is actually instant after casted and can cover a humongous area but requires intense Incarnation to do so.

Also goddammit this is a pretty good match. Nice to see we get some love for each series' best boys

Depends. There's been times when he's used it immediately. He always takes things seriously but a lot of the fights he's in are in school or training so he doesn't go all out but when he's fought a real enemy he uses it all out starting out.

So are we going with each other knowing that each other is a threat?

If so both might just start out with their ice based attacks.

Eugeo's ice can be used quite a number of times since it is all dependent on his mental state I know if Todoroki is quite hesitant to use his fire based abilities and there is a set amount of times he can use his ice before his body temperature is at critical level. So at which point does he use his hot half?

Currently Todoroki has no hesitation to use his fire. That was only a problem early on but he has overcome that completely.

Both do not know anything about the other however they both in whatever mentality they are normally in when fighting an opponent however willing to kill.

Since this is 8-A Eugeo, that means he's at his Integrity Knight form. Eugeo would probably use Incarnate techniques like blasting sacred arts at Todoroki or charge at him using Sword Skills since his Enhance Armament is usually done to incapacitate foes near the end of his fights.

Does Todoroki have resistence against ice manipulation? Eugeo can most definitely break out of the ice with incarnation and his ice is also superior to Deusolbert's Conflagrant flame bow's heat which can melt the nearby area surrounding it.

he should have some resistance to cold due to half his powers being ice based and the other half being fire, which should allow him to survive the initial freezing long enough for him to melt his way out.

Hello guys I'm new to VS battle wiki though I am somewhat experience in verse battle. One question I do have is why aren't we acknowledging that Todoroki got upgraded to small town level unless I missed something ?

Not choosing yet since both have quite a few useful abilities they can use against each other. If Eugeo decides to use Release Recollection, is there anything he can do to resist the passive health drain?

well that requires the opponent being frozen and/or being covered/wrapped in ice flowers doesnt it? if so, thats just ice, todoroki can just melt his way out of it.

How hot is his fire? Is it hotter than being able to melt surroundings to molten state? Because Eugeo's ice has gone through Deusolbert's Enhance Armament.

Just for the record, Kirito's ice is around -270 degrees, Eugeo should be hotter than that since he never reached Kirito's level, but it give you an idea how cold it is.

his wall of flames is comparable to endevor´s hell flame which has an ap of 70.4 tons of tnt, i cant find a temp but i remember someone saying they were hot enough to vaporize a person in another thread. and his flames should be comparable to and be able to melt his own ice.

if i remember his fight with tetsutetsu correctly he almost melts tetsutetsu´s metal skin, based on the color its likely steel or aluminum so i think his flames are 800 degrees at lowest, 2800 degrees at highest. (fahrenheit.)

Back