• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still never said Zoro has the same luck as fate characters do.
DarnFish
Though, some people have a misconception about getting past Gae Bolg/causality changing attacks with just Precog. It's also stated, even on servant profiles, that their Luck stat is what really lets them overcome fate/causality based attacks like Gae Bolg. B rank Luck or higher is needed.
Then you replied
Zoro has supernatural luck btw... Via resisting Curse Manipulation
Resistance to Curse Manipulation (He was able to overcome a cursed sword only by using his own luck, the same cursed sword that bring bad things and mysterious deaths to the people who carry it)

Not everyone have English as they're mother tongue.
John, the thing here is you guys want us to understand how Fate works. How are you expecting monkey out of everyone to understand such a complex and complicated concept/Hax if he literally can't understand your explanation.

I mean, can you even blame us for getting confused by this point?

I agree that she can erase infinite futures into one.... Not erase infinite futures from all futures
But infinite futur of all futur isn't a thing in first what you even try to tell?

She litteraly use these same eyes to go into other Parralle universe by ex it was never limited to some action.

DarnFish

Then you replied
Again this is you taking things way out of context, he never said that they were the same just that Zoro has Supernatural Luck, which he does. If Monkey wanted to say they're the same then he'd do just that. This is a result of you assuming and assuming negatively at that.

Rez, I and a few others have already explained how it works to Monkey anyways, he just doesn't understand, hence why I stopped bothering. The profile is very explicit I don't know how you could possibly think that Zoro can counter fate hax with precog.

Rez, I and a few others have already explained how it works to Monkey anyways, he just doesn't understand, hence why I stopped bothering. The profile is very explicit I don't know how you could possibly think that Zoro can counter fate hax with precog.
BRO I KNOW HOW IT WORKS... ITS YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT IM SAYING

I like how nobody really gave evidence on her utilizing them against comparable skilled swordswoman that won't skill stomp her.

One more time, the official translation of heavenly eyes tell this. "Infinite number of possible futures down to only one" we don't have infinity possibilities of the futur like you previously mentioned.

It could also be described as a very special type of Mystic Eye, which narrows an infinite number of possible futures down to only one.

Because you also need Fate Manip to Counter her Precog.
Not her precognition, but her Fate has. Countering precognition with precognition is entirely possible, it's just that Zoro can't counter her Fate Manipulation unless he beats her before she can.

I answered at this. Which is what she do? She limit infinity possible futures into only one that can't be countered because it's the only one existing for her action.

"If you can literally see the only outcome you would be able to make a different outcome... She would need to be able to limit all future infinite possibilities to make it so it doesn't get countered"

Fate Manipulation (Heavenly Eyes Allows her to "cut fates", or in other words, limit possibilities into a single outcome she desires.

When it says that she can limit the possibilities into a single outcome....

Not her precognition, but her Fate has. Countering precognition with precognition is entirely possible, it's just that Zoro can't counter her Fate Manipulation unless he beats her before she can.
Isn't it in character for Zoro to just go for the kill if he foresees that it's literally impossible to counter her hax anyway?
Also, is it within the realm of possibility that she one shots Zoro? What 6-C does she scale to, and what 6-C does Zoro scale to (for now)

it.. isn't a mismatch

They're equally skilled so it'd just be a sword fight, it's probably when she starts losing when she'll pull out her fate hax (from what i gather from this thread anyways)

Not like it matters since One Piece getting downgraded for the bazillionth time

"If you can literally see the only outcome you would be able to make a different outcome... She would need to be able to limit all future infinite possibilities to make it so it doesn't get countered"
You answered this 👆

Which says she would need to be able to erase all futures of all possibilities

And all possibilities are all futures

Isn't it in character for Zoro to just go for the kill if he foresees that it's literally impossible to counter her hax anyway?
Also, is it within the realm of possibility that she one shots Zoro? What 6-C does she scale to, and what 6-C does Zoro scale to (for now)
She could one shot with NP maybe as it 6-C+ that bypass basic dura.

it.. isn't a mismatch

They're equally skilled so it'd just be a sword fight, it's probably when she starts losing when she'll pull out her fate hax (from what i gather from this thread anyways)

Not like it matters since One Piece getting downgraded for the bazillionth time
"Equally skilled". We literally had 9 pages discussing about who's more skilled Kojiro or Zoro. Musashi is supposedly more skilled than Kojiro and according to Nasuverse supporters the most skilled swordsman in fiction. You declared another 9 pages war with this sentence.

Just translated her raw stuff, and it's a little different from the official English release (typical.) but it still does make mention of her being able to narrow infinite futures into one.

The eye of heaven is said to be "the power to fulfill the purpose."
If you decide that you can accomplish one thing, you must devote your whole body and soul to achieving it.It may be said that the whole existence of the self is placed on the line of sight and projected to the purpose.
In the case of Musashi, the eyes of heaven are only aimed at 'cutting the place.'
For example, he decided to "cut off the opponent's right arm", but finally, he cut off his right arm by taking all means.
It is slashing as the optimal solution、
"There is no waste, a sword that screws down time and space"
be.
The power to "narrow down to one" the "means for achieving the purpose".
It can be said that it is a very special magic eye that limits the future that should be infinite to "only one" result.

And before anyone says he can't see that far ahead- he doesn't need to. Zoro foresaw Hakai (Haikai? Whatever-) moments before it was launched, said "that's insane", then had enough time to go in and block it temporarily. If he knows his only chance of victory is to prevent her from using her Eye at all, then he'd go for it.
The debate with 6-C vs 6-C is pointless now anyway, but for the sake of the thread I'm asking anyway. And - them putting off the Dressrosa scaling could mean the scaling chain before it may just scale Dressrosa's strongest to 6-C still, so who knows.

"Equally skilled". We literally had 9 pages discussing who's more skilled Kojiro or Zoro. Musashi is supposedly more skilled than Kojiro and according to Nasuverse supporters the most skilled swordsman in fiction. You declared another 9 pages war with this sentence.
AAAAAAA

IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW.. HAVE MERCY ON ME

im too young to die...

You answer this 👆
It's what i have posted you know...
I answered at this. Which is what she do? She limit infinity possible futures into only one that can't be countered because it's the only one existing for her action.

And before anyone says he can't see that far ahead- he doesn't need to. Zoro foresaw Hakai (Haikai? Whatever-) moments before it was launched, said "that's insane", then had enough time to go in and block it temporarily. If he knows his only chance of victory is to prevent her from using her Eye at all, then he'd go for it.
The debate with 6-C vs 6-C is pointless now anyway, but for the sake of the thread I'm asking anyway. And - them putting off the Dressrosa scaling could mean the scaling chain before it may just scale Dressrosa's strongest to 6-C still, so who knows.
She still have the ability to see the battle in her head multiple + the preco to fight and her own skill as a swordman.

It can be said that it is a very special magic eye that limits the future that should be infinite to "only one" result.
It's only 1 future that's being limited to only one result.

Not all futures are being limited to one result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back