• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is.
She narrows infinite futures into 1 via fate hax
Zoro foresees that one and creates another by countering that attack through his Kenbunshoku. It's nearly impossible to pin who wins if we keep arguing "she creates her best outcome vs he'll counter that outcome because he'd foresee it." The inconclusion in this is the fact that we never saw her use it on anyone who could foresee her using that (definitively, not foresee thousands of possibilities and she just goes for thousands -and one-)

AAAAAAA

IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW.. HAVE MERCY ON ME

im too young to die...
Delete that post now!

mekagojira-mechagodzilla.gif

Isn't it in character for Zoro to just go for the kill if he foresees that it's literally impossible to counter her hax anyway?
Also, is it within the realm of possibility that she one shots Zoro? What 6-C does she scale to, and what 6-C does Zoro scale to (for now)
Zoro at the moment scales to baseline 6-C because he one shot a character that scales to 4 Gigatons. So basically: 4.3 Gigatons = Base Zoro < Zoro with Haki (can one shot those comparable to his base) < Asura.

I think the 6-C servants scale to 20 something Gigatons.

By "creating another" I don't mean he literally changes fate, I mean he just reacts to that unexpeted outcome because his Kenbunshoku would allow him to. Get Ritsuka on the sidelines so Musashi gets a command seal boost.
The only way fate altering is at play here is through her shifting through all those realities, but it has no effect in her actually ATTACKING is the thing. That's still entirely dependant on her, and that's why she couldn't land a blow on Ivan even with it before everyone else started getting involved so she got the tusk.

The issue is.
She narrows infinite futures into 1 via fate hax
Zoro foresees that one and creates another by countering that attack through his Kenbunshoku. It's nearly impossible to pin who wins if we keep arguing "she creates her best outcome vs he'll counter that outcome because he'd foresee it." The inconclusion in this is the fact that we never saw her use it on anyone who could foresee her using that (definitively, not foresee thousands of possibilities and she just goes for thousands -and one-)
You can't create another futur without fate hax. What he can do is defeat her before she use the eyes.
He can't counter the outcome if she had chose it as it's the only one existing even if he see it he locked to that one futur.

And nobody goes thousand. Yagyuu was able to see every outcome of all of her infinity future she litteraly needed to create a new possible one via fate manipulation (the magic thing you guy try to give to zoro)

Zoro at the moment scales to baseline 6-C because he one shot a character that scales to 4 Gigatons. So basically: 4.3 Gigatons = Base Zoro < Zoro with Haki (can one shot those comparable to his base) < Asura.

I think the 6-C servants scale to 20 something Gigatons.
What's the difference in AP required to one shot a character anyway? Wasn't in 7x?

By "creating another" I don't mean he literally changes fate, I mean he just reacts to that unexpeted outcome because his Kenbunshoku would allow him to. Get Ritsuka on the sidelines so Musashi gets a command seal boost.
The only way fate altering is at play here is through her shifting through all those realities, but it has no effect in her actually ATTACKING is the thing. That's still entirely dependant on her, and that's why she couldn't land a blow on Ivan even with it before everyone else started getting involved so she got the tusk.
He can't change fate, he doesn't have fate manipulation nor it exist another fate for this action. She litteraly erased all other possible futur than this one.

She couldn't blow on Ivan because he is tier 1 and whitout zero domain she can't affect him, and she needed to go zero, she needed to go zero for the tusk too and the tusk is like Ivan too

Explain further if you can? I'm lost unless you mean that one future has infinite outcomes.
One future has infinite outcomes and she is erasing those infinite outcomes into 1... But there are still other futures she is doing nothing to.

I don't know if you know but fate manipulation doesn't make you able to higher dimmensionnal being whitout feat

Well technically Kenbunshoku Haki users can indirectly change the future with their actions, it's a major reason why when two Kenbunshoku Haki users of Future Sight use fight the outcome they see didn't happen accordingly. Within that small window they see what's about to happen and they do whatever to change it.

However it's a bit different whenever the opponent can also manipulate said future, now she isn't doing Yhwach levels of fuckery since she either attacks through the future to cut limbs off or basically uses the auto win button.

Well technically Kenbunshoku Haki users can indirectly change the future with their actions, it's a major reason why when two Kenbunshoku Haki users of Future Sight use fight the outcome they see didn't happen accordingly. Within that small window they see what's about to happen and they do whatever to change it.

However it's a bit different whenever the opponent can also manipulate said future, now she isn't doing Yhwach levels of fuckery since she either attacks through the future to cut limbs off or basically uses the auto win button.
That's literally what I've been saying the whole time. He isn't creating another future, he's just changing the future she lands on by taking an action she wouldn't account for because of his future sight.
Lord--

They can change their futur not creating one when no other exist.

I mean zero do way more bastard than yhwach technically but yeah she more direct than him she not polyvalent with it

That's literally what I've been saying the whole time. He isn't creating another future, he's just changing the future she lands on by taking an action she wouldn't account for because of his future sight.
Lord--
But it doesn't exist another futur as she cut all of them, it's the principe of her ability, it's what we are saying the whole time.

If the pre-timeskip scaling leads to 4 Gigs for Hyozu, yet Dressrosa is the reason OP gets downgraded to tier 7 again, the either the entirety of the timeskip is wrong, or Dressrosa's portion is wrong. I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

But it doesn't exist another futur as she cut all of them, it's the principe of her ability, it's what we are saying the whole time.
Another future doesn't need to exist. That same future becomes the present and Zoro's precognition changes it in the present of that future........ God, this got way more theoretical than I thought.

Well I guess flash, reverse flash and many more that can travel to infinite futures will get hit... Gg

Another future doesn't need to exist. That same future becomes the present and Zoro's precognition changes it in the present of that future........ God, this got way more theoretical than I thought.
Huh no? It's not how it work, you have one action, let take as here cutting is right arm. She cut all other possibilities except one where she cut it.

He see that she will cut his arm, but he would not be able to change it as by her fate manipulation it's the only futur that can happen as it doesn't exist any other.

Well I guess flash, reverse flash and many more that can travel to infinite futures will get hit... Gg
Infinite futur as universe? Anyways i don't understand what you don't understand.

Her ability is to erase all infinite possible futur of an action to make the one she want the only to happen. it mean that even if the guy have an ability that would make him time travel she would just chose the one of the infinite possibilities where he don't do it.

Huh no? It's not how it work, you have one action, let take as here cutting is right arm. She cut all other possibilities except one where she cut it.

He see that she will cut his arm, but he would not be able to change it as by her fate manipulation it's the only futur that can happen as it doesn't exist any other.
What you are saying is lowkey Law Manipulation 🤔 I think

If he foresees her cutting his arm he wouldn't let her swing her blade to do it in the first place, WHICH IS WHAT LEADS TO ANOTHER FUTURE GETTING CREATED. Not literally, just a different outcome through a course of action created by his own action because of his Kenbunshoku.
You think me saying "he'll make a new future" is literal? Of course not-

If he foresees her cutting his arm he wouldn't let her swing her blade to do it in the first place, WHICH IS WHAT LEADS TO ANOTHER FUTURE GETTING CREATED. Not literally, just a different outcome through a course of action created by his own action because of his Kenbunshoku.
But her Fate Manip would negate that.

Honestly ignoring the hax, the ap gap between the two is big enough that it would be an uphill for Zoro as he needs to defeat her before she uses the hax move but he has a significantly lower ap than her, which normally wouldn't be too bad but she's also (from what I've heard) as skilled if not more skilled than he is. So he basically can only win if they prolong the fight long enough for Zoro to maybe pull out a victory with the help of both Armament and Observation Haki and Musashi decides she doesn't wanna insta win.

This battle is an example of why I don't like Zoro where he is atm because he can only have an even fight against hax'ed opponents when the ap gap is small. Enough of my complaining.

But he can't it's the whole point of fate manipulation, how it's hard to understand? It's not just here chosing a futur it's her cutting all the other futur so only this one can happen, it's a magical word called fate hax.

Her hax make it doesn't exist an another outcome, litteraly.

The future left by Musashi will happen even if it means space time itself will need to be bent as only a single possible future exists at that moment and it will be realised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back