• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course it's hard to understand... Think of it like one piece future sight, the future sight sees only 1 of many futures like 10 sec in the future or 18h into the future. One of those futures are being erased to a single outcome... It is for example only the 10 sec into the future that is being erased into 1 outcome... There are still 18h into the future or 1 billion light years into the future she doesn't limit to only 1 outcome. She limits every possibilities/future in that 10 sec into the future.
Her profile literally says she removes infinite futures to leave only one if you disagree make a crt

And so why you get to talk about 10min ahead, 18 hour ahead or infinite futur of all futur ? You litteraly create thing lol

Her profile literally says she removes infinite futures to leave only one if you disagree make a crt
No I don't need to when you don't even understand what I'm saying... You are the one who is going to make a crt if you think what I'm saying is something she can do.

No I don't need to when you don't even understand what I'm saying... You are the one who is going to make a crt if you think what I'm saying is something she can do.
No it's accepted that she removes an infinite number of futures so you will need to make a crt

Nobody is understanding what you do and this not even a thing that exist in vsb or work in nasuverse

Heavenly Eyes: A set of extremely special Mystic Eyes that limit the infinite possibilities of the future into “a single” result.

WHY DOES IT SAY THE FUTURE AND NOT ALL FUTURES?

Heavenly Eyes: A set of extremely special Mystic Eyes that limit the infinite possibilities of the future into “a single” result.

Official translation here

It could also be described as a very special type of Mystic Eye, which narrows an infinite number of possible futures down to only one.

Because it already mentions the infinite possibilities part and the doesn't mean a

Here we go with the insults... So when you don't understand you just insult someone?
No just that you can't even read correctly what i ma saying + use some weird translation to try to argument?

Here the official one

It could also be described as a very special type of Mystic Eye, which narrows an infinite number of possible futures down to only one.

Bro... So she can erase all possible possibilities/futures of all future even tho it's never stated that

its more on you guys creating power in One Piece that it doesnt exist....Saying that luck in One Piece is the same as luck(Fate+Causality) in Nasuverse
Even without that isshin have the supernatural luck and fate manip of musashi work on him

Fr tho stop attacking each other, things don't gotta get heated, ironic roasting is one thing but you guys are making things personal now.

If Monkey doesn't understand that's fine, he isn't an expert on the Nasuverse so he's obviously going to get some stuff wrong.

Bro... So she can erase all possible possibilities/futures of all future even tho it's never stated that
It could also be described as a very special type of Mystic Eye, which narrows an infinite number of possible futures down to only one..

For one infinite futur of all futures s not a thing.

Two official translation litteraly tell "infinities number of possible futures"

its more on you guys creating power in One Piece that it doesnt exist....Saying that luck in One Piece is the same as luck(Fate+Causality) in Nasuverse
Nobody said they're the same??? We argued that it's similar in nature to the Luck stat in Fate because they are, not that they're the same or that Zoro can use his to do what they do. (Although it does help him when it comes to avoiding death.)

No just that you can't even read correctly what i ma saying + use some weird translation to try to argument?

Here the official one

No offense, but most of your explanations are incomprehensible and makes absolutely no sense. Most of the times I have trouble to understand what you are trying to tell us.

Fr tho stop attacking each other, things don't gotta get heated, ironic roasting is one thing but you guys are making things personal now.

If Monkey doesn't understand that's fine, he isn't an expert on the Nasuverse so he's obviously going to get some stuff wrong.
I wouldn't have a problem if ut was just that, but he try forcing when i have send like 10 time the official quote + telling hil that what he trying to tell that nobody understand here is something that Doesn't on nasuverse

No offense, but most of your explanations are incomprehensible and makes absolutely no sense. Most of the times I have trouble to understand what you are trying to tell us.
Which explication ? I send a quote and tell that infinite futur if all futur is not a thing that exist.

How it make no sense?

I wouldn't have a problem if ut was just that, but he try forcing when i have send like 10 time the official quote + telling hil that what he trying to tell that nobody understand here is something that Doesn't on nasuverse
Eh I can understand why he'd be confused on the ability, it's pretty cut clear to me since I was very big into Fate (fortunately I got out of it before the English version of FGO came out lol, rng God's hate me.) but to others that isn't always the case.

I agree that she can erase infinite futures into one.... Not erase infinite futures from all futures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back