• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, if she narrows down all those possibilities into HER MOST IDEAL SCENARIO, it'd still be a scenario where Zoro foresees her slash. She reaches her ideal outcome and Zoro just changes it via foreseeing said ideal outcome. That's why I said relying on her eye and his foresight would result in a clash that wouldn't even occur. Whatever her ideal outcome is, he'd foresee it. And again, it's literally said to bend space/Time to its needs, and characters with strong enough haki can counter one of those two. (I don't know if it was ever specified to be busoshoku or haoshoku, but Kaido and BM passively counter that )
What's even the scale used for Haki countering them anyway? AP vs AP? It'd make sense since OP is mostly about brawn and Musashi's ability to cut down to the very last good outcome was negated by Ivan via sheer presence.

Zoro and Musashi's fight is just an hour of staring at eachother before one one shots the other.
Him foreseeing the slash does nothing. He can't change it since he doesn't have fate manip. Normal servants resist space manip and it worked on them.

Just close this thread... I mean, the statements in fate are vague af and fate supporters uses their own headcanon on how the ability works. I literally will get different answers from different fate supporters
?

I think it's pretty simpe (unless there's something I'm not getting). You need fate manipulation to make a new future/fate. Musashi has that hax and cuts it all to 1 where she decides what will happen. Zoro, who doesn't have fate manipulation, cannot do anything about it.

Not necessarily. Foreseeing an action and countering it changes the future of that action, which creates a new outcome entirely. That isn't necessarily fate manip, it's just a domino effect.
Except it doesn't exist anymore an another futur is that to understand? What you tlak is basically choosing an another possibility, except it doesn't exist anymore.

He would need to create a new brand possibility that exist beyond the possibility that was erased before

Him foreseeing the slash does nothing. He can't change it since he doesn't have fate manip. Normal servants resist space manip and it worked on them.
Zoro's Resistance >>> Servant's Resistance. Zoro's Resistance is very much layered in terms of the kind of spatial manipulation he can resist with his Busoshoku.

Would this fight even apply to either? Isn't Zoro getting downgraded (again) because Dressrosa's the size of my backyard now?

By the way, heathens there are like 50+ Swordsmen in the Nasuverse that you could use against Zoro but for some reason people only ever use Musashi and Sasaki.
Both are unironically the most skilled swordsmen in the whole nasuverse. Basically they are putting Zoro, who is still in his world strongest swordsman journey against ridiculous op swordmen from VNs, not even the weakest or less skilled ones (Acausality, conceptual manipulation, etc etc the typical VN Chuunige type).

Btw, nice pfp gin I didn't recognized you at first until I checked your name twice to be on the safe side.

(Not going to participate in this match, just reading the arguments is giving me a headache)

Servant's are resistant to 4-D space? But they get affected by space Manipulation all the time? Got a link for that?
Not all servant but MR servant(which count some of servant that musashi fighted) i mean it's on the servant physiology, and since you like to use what is on profile lol

I'm just confused on how fate manipulation is being downplayed here.. it's clear what she's doing and it feels like I'm being stonewalled 🗿

Due to Magecraft's nature as magical energy from the soul given form, and the Soul's nature as a higher dimensional form, the resistances and effects listed thereof are at least 4 dimensional in nature,

And here we are naming Zero Musashi feats. Just the fact that it's Ivan, AFTER SHIMOUSA, should immidiately nullify the argument because this debate is pre-zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back