• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what i will just make the discussion about if someone with preco will change the futur if he face someones can shave infinite futur into one

Your arguing Zoro will create a new future, as in, requires fate manipulation. There's your example of creating abilities for the man.
But it doesn't. Katakuri foresaw a future where he hits Sanji with his bean. Sanji foresaw the bean shot, dodged, thus creating a new future where Katakuri misses. IT'S A DOMINO EFFECT, NOT FATE HAX

The fact that you still didn't understand that is killing me
pirates-davy-jones.gif

If it was crystal clear enough i wouldn't have responded to your zero argument in the first place.

I think the point is that it can't really be restricted with the current state that profile is in. I admit, it's kind of silly. Maybe request for pre-zero Musashi to be added as a key?

If it was crystal clear enough i wouldn't have responded to your zero argument in the first place.
Which means your kind of not taking any hints.
But it doesn't. Katakuri foresaw a future where he hits Sanji with his bean. Sanji foresaw the bean shot, dodged, thus creating a new future where Katakuri misses. IT'S A DOMINO EFFECT, NOT FATE HAX
That future already existed.

Perhaps? who knows? hence why i would've preferred a more straightforward explanation, especially if Nasuverse is involved and you know better than anyone else (Nasuverse is complicated af). Also, after 9+ pages, i kind of have forgotten what you guys are arguing about.

That future already existed.
It didn't. The immidiate future changed entirely several times. Katakuri during the Luffy had to use his precog to dodge twice as much because Katakuri's precog was attacking where Luffy would dodge, thus changing the future where Luffy gets actually hit, because of Luffy's own kenbunshoku foreseeing the attack that Katakuri was throwing thanks to HIS OWN kenbunshoku seeing Luffy dodging ahead of time.

Perhaps? who knows? hence why i would've preferred a more straightforward explanation, especially if Nasuverse is involved and you know better than anyone else (Nasuverse is complicated af). Also, after 9+ pages, i kind of have forgotten what you guys are arguing about.
Their argue that because zoro can see futur he will be able to create a new one even if musashi had already erased the infinite to only one.

In big zoro can make only one lock futur to 2

It didn't. The immidiate future changed entirely several times. Katakuri during the Luffy had to use his precog to dodge twice as much because Katakuri's precog was attacking where Luffy would dodge, thus changing the future where Luffy gets actually hit, because of Luffy's own kenbunshoku foreseeing the attack that Katakuri was throwing thanks to HIS OWN kenbunshoku seeing Luffy dodging ahead of time.
Listen. Pal. That future already existed because it could happen. That's what I'm saying.

It just mean the possibility of him seing it and evading it existed bruh, it's like your first time hearing the existence of possibility and multiple futur or ,hat

Anyways i have made a CRT about you guy, so we will see , what it decided. So nobody will cry of one side is accepted here.

Listen. Pal. That future already existed because it could happen. That's what I'm saying.

They were actively changing eachother's futures.
one_piece_ch882_p010-011.png

Katakuri foresees Luffy dodging into a spot, attacks that spot =/= Luffy foresees Katakuri attacking where he'll dodge, changing his pattern entirely thanks to his own precog.

Kenbun users an actively change the immidiate future by making different decisions altogether.
They aren't "predicting" eachother, they're flat out foreseeing eachother's next decision and changing their own, which changes the future that one saw prior to that change.

The problem is because of the versus thread rules, restricting zero isn't something that you can do. My interpretation of the keys is that base has Zero but isn't it using to it's utmost limits. The keys are whack, it's the profile that needs fixing.

It just mean the possibility of him seing it and evading it existed bruh, it's like your first time hearing the existence of possibility and multiple futur or ,hat
Or as established already, Kenbunshoku can counter Kenbunshoku.

Katakuri foresees Luffy dodging into a spot, attacks that spot =/= Luffy foresees Katakuri attacking where he'll dodge, changing his pattern entirely thanks to his own precog.

Kenbun users an actively change the immidiate future by making different decisions altogether.
They aren't "predicting" eachother, they're flat out foreseeing eachother's next decision and changing their own, which changes the future that one saw prior to that change.
To change a futur it need to exist, basic thing otherwise you will need a crt that they can crrate futur that doesn't exist because it'a considered as fate manip here.

Their argue that because zoro can see futur he will be able to create a new one even if musashi had already erased the infinite to only one.

In big zoro can make only one lock futur to 2
Infinity - 1 = Infinity.

I know that's some visual novel ridiculously OP Hax and all, but you just can't just erase infinity to one.....

(This is giving me a major headache)

Infinity - 1 = Infinity.

I know that's some visual novel ridiculously OP Hax and all, but you just can't just erase infinity to one.....

(This is giving me a major headache)
It's not infinite-1. It's infinite - (infinite -1). She erase all infinite futur except one.

The power to narrow down all potential options for achieving a goal into a single eventuality. It could also be described as a very special type of Mystic Eye, which narrows an infinite number of possible futures down to only one.

Does i have tell it that badly?

And telling that you can't erase infinite go one is telling that some 2-A doesn't exist

Which isn't fate manipulation. Which is required here. Yagyu is pretty outdated and missing shit just looking at the train wreck that is his profile

Which isn't fate manipulation. Which is required here. Yagyu is pretty outdated and missing shit just looking at the train wreck that is his profile
Not even Yagyu's typemoon skill description says he creates endless outcomes. He's just so analytical that he's always a step ahead of Musashi.

This is a pain. Pre-zero doesn't exist, Zoro getting downgraded is still a possibility, and the only ones arguing for Musashi are the ones that haven't figured out the difference between precognition and prediction-
GG ya'll- That's enough of this thread after ten pages of nonsense.

Not even Yagyu's typemoon skill description says he creates endless outcomes. He's just so analytical that he's always a step ahead of Musashi.
I don't 100% trust Type moon's descriptions as they portray a fight for Enkidu thst never happened in anime or game.

Suigetsu Doesn't create, he counter endless outcome. The one that create ouctome/possibility is infinite sasaki.

Sasaki make one possibility to infinite possibilities.

Musashi cut infinite possibilities to one.

Yagyuu counter infinite possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back