• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Black Reaper vs the the Magus Killer (Hei vs Kiritsugu.)

Yeah this is a way better match, good shit Gin.

What is Hei's starting move? I notice he has a 6-B attack.

Yeah this is a way better match, good shit Gin.

What is Hei's starting move? I notice he has a 6-B attack.
6-B is with the Meteor Fragment.

Hei usually starts with throw his knives which are imbued with electricity or attempt to wrap his wire around the opponent to fry them. Usually if that doesn't work he'll resort to more direct approaches like getting close and personal.

Also how skilled he is at hand to hand combat?
Extremely skilled, Hei is the best Assassin in the series and can fight against those with pretty good analytical prediction and information analysis while at a disadvantage.

Hei spent most of his life in combat and wars, such as PANDORA, and Heaven's War. I can post some visuals from the anime if that helps.

Is he more skilled at it than Kirei?
I'd say so, he's definitely the more experienced between the two but I'd say they're comparable. Kirei is probably slightly better at unarmed combat, Hei is the better armed combatant. Much like Kirei Hei is also a master at sensing killing intent.

Oh yeah what will happend if Hei got shot by Origin bullet?
Not sure actually, there's a chance Hei could deconstruct the bullet itself and he doesn't utilize magic so I'm not sure if it would be as effective as usual since Hei's powers basically come from radiation.

Wouldn't Time Alter help kiritsugu out significantly?
For sure but Hei has feats of fighting against people who can outspeed him and predict his every move. He's also worked closely with time manipulator's like Amber who can stop, slow, reverse or fast forward time.

Back