• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This brings it to my attention. She has precognition and everyone uses it defensively when it literally says "it's used to wield her blade on the spot"?
It literally says "SHE'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET IT DONE" if she wants to cut an arm. It isn't acausality control where the result of the arm being cut is the reason the sword is swung, she still has to ACTIVELY TRY to cut the arm off.
Nobody talked about acausality control here. Her eyes make just that her Actively trying to cut the arm off result to be the only posoble outcome by erasing all the other.

Like it was tell way before, her ability is basically. She want to cut his right arm, she need to cut it, her eyes will make that every outcome outside the perfect one where she cut his arm will be shaved so only one outcome can happen.

This brings it to my attention. She has precognition and everyone uses it defensively when it literally says "it's used to wield her blade on the spot"?
It literally says "SHE'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET IT DONE" if she wants to cut an arm. It isn't acausality control where the result of the arm being cut is the reason the sword is swung, she still has to ACTIVELY TRY to cut the arm off.
I think we have different interpration of what her fate manip does so I'll just say how I see it.

If she wants to cut zoro's arm then she cuts all the possibilities where that fails only leaving the possibilities where is succeed happens. She still need to actively go for his arm, but every possibility where that failed is cut down. Therefore, zoro trying to dodge or block it will fail because time and space will twist so that his arm will always get cut off. No one is calming that his arms will just suddenly fly off once she chooses a possibility she still needs to actively do it it's just that Zoro can not counter since all the possibility of him countering has already be cut off.

Dor yagyu case like i tell she just create a new possibilities when she can do it but it with zero so doesn't count here
Which means without zero, she can't do it with Zoro either, because he'd continue reacting to her in the present regardless of what means she takes, unless she blitzes him... Or throws sand in his eyes idk

Which means without zero, she can't do it with Zoro either, because he'd continue reacting to her in the present regardless of what means she takes, unless she blitzes him... Or throws sand in his eyes idk
? It's different case tho, so no. Zoro have nothing to stop here to doing it, when she will shave these possibilities he can't do a thing even id he know that happen

I think we have different interpration of what her fate manip does so I'll just say how I see it.

If she wants to cut zoro's arm then she cuts all the possibilities where that fails only leaving the possibilities where is succeed happens. She still need to actively go for his arm, but every possibility where that failed is cut down. Therefore, zoro trying to dodge or block it will fail because time and space will twist so that his arm will always get cut off. No one is calming that his arms will just suddenly fly off once she chooses a possibility she still needs to actively do it it's just that Zoro can not counter since all the possibility of him countering has already be cut off.
Yet it's strange how she couldn't do that against Yagyu, or MHX. I'm not going to assume she bypasses precog when skill and good instinct were shown to outdo her ability of reaching the best outcome.

? It's different case tho, so no. Zoro have nothing to stop here to doing it, when she will shave these possibilities he can't do a thing even id he know that happen
Yagyu had better skill, ZORO HAS LITERAL PRECOGNITION and awareness of what the immidiate future action she'll take will be. The latter sounds far more convenient to have as a counter if you ask me.

Yet it's strange how she couldn't do that against Yagyu, or MHX. I'm not going to assume she bypasses precog when skill and good instinct were shown to outdo her ability of reaching the best outcome.

Yagyu had better skill, ZORO HAS LITERAL PRECOGNITION and awareness of what the immidiate future action she'll take will be. The latter sounds far more convenient to have as a counter if you ask me.
Yagyu countered her because his own hax Suigetsu not because of skill so still false equivalency

It didn't work on Yagyu because he was more skilled than her. There was no possibility of her wining so it failed.

LIKE I SAID PRECOG WON'T DO ANYTHING SINCE HE CANNOT CHANGE FATE. He need to be more skilled/stronger/having a ability that makes it so there is no possbility where he loses or else it becomes like the Ishun fight. She is weaker than him, but there is one possibility where she wins so she chooses that possibility and she won.

And what does Suigetsu do?
As such, a swordsman that has reached Suigetsu is able to read and react to any opponent like water that reflects and mirrors anything. Using this technique, he is capable of accounting for all possible outcomes of a situation, and staying a step ahead of all of them. It is so absolute that Musashi had to create a completely new possibility to manage to bypass this technique.

He just ahead in every possibility that she see because suigetsu so she can't have the one possibility where she beat him and so can't use the eyes

And it's why zoro doesn't counter, his thing is based on her final atk which mean she can do her thing.

It didn't work on Yagyu because he was more skilled than her. There was no possibility of her wining so it failed.

LIKE I SAID PRECOG WON'T DO ANYTHING SINCE HE CANNOT CHANGE FATE. He need to be more skilled/stronger/having a ability that makes it so there is no possbility where he loses or else it becomes like the Ishun fight. She is weaker than him, but there is one possibility where she wins so she chooses that possibility and she won.
Being more skilled> Being skilled and literally foreseeing her next move? Bet.

As such, a swordsman that has reached Suigetsu is able to read and react to any opponent like water that reflects and mirrors anything. Using this technique, he is capable of accounting for all possible outcomes of a situation, and staying a step ahead of all of them. It is so absolute that Musashi had to create a completely new possibility to manage to bypass this technique.

He just ahead in every possibility that she see because suigetsu so she can't have the one possibility where she beat him and so can't use the eyes

And it's why zoro doesn't counter, his thing is based on her final atk which mean she can do her thing.
"All possible outcomes" is still not as effective as Kenbunshoku foreseeing the immidiate future.

Well stop, this is pointless. This match probably isn't going to be added. Take this to your walls.

Eh, maybe I'll just un-watch.

Being more skilled> Being skilled and literally foreseeing her next move? Bet.
Being more skilled and being infront of literally every possible moves she can move > being skilled and seeing her move. Not to mention seeing her next move does nothing because everything he can do to counter have already be cut down.

around 40 more post and we beat sasaki vs zoro

Being more skilled and being infront of literally every possible moves she can move > being skilled and seeing her move. Not to mention seeing her next move does nothing because everything he can do to counter have already be cut down.
Seeing "possible outcomes" is still just predicting POSSIBILITY. Kenbunshoku just foresees whatever she's already intent on doing. It doesn't account for "possibility", it just foresees the result.

"All possible outcomes" is still not as effective as Kenbunshoku foreseeing the immidiate future.
It's effective for musashi it's that that you don't understand bruh

Being ahead of here in every outcome mean she doesn't have a possibly where she win over him and so can't do the shave all infinite to one.

For zoro is foreseeing the immediate future (which is what do futur sight in first no?) Which mean that he will just see when she do the final atk, so she have no problem to do her infinite to one.

Seeing "possible outcomes" is still just predicting POSSIBILITY. Kenbunshoku just foresees whatever she's already intent on doing. It doesn't account for "possibility", it just foresees the result.
He is seeing all possible outcomes and countering it. Kenbushoku is seeing one outcome. The reason why Kebunshoku will fail is because there is other outcomes it cannot predict and she will choose that one. Not to mention his kenbunshoku might not work due to concept manip.

He doesn't predict can't you read? He already a step ahead of her in every of these possibilities he doesn't predict, he litteraly a move ahead in each possibility.

And accounting is what is the weakness here because the result will mean she can use her atk normally and then he will be locked to that only results

He doesn't predict can't you read? He already a step ahead of her in every of these possibilities he doesn't predict, he litteraly a move ahead in each possibility.

And accounting is what is the weakness here because the result will mean she can use her atk normally and then he will be locked to that only results
He's a step ahead based on prediction, while actually literally foreseeing what she'll do next is somehow not a step ahead of her?

He is seeing all possible outcomes and countering it. Kenbushoku is seeing one outcome. The reason why Kebunshoku will fail is because there is other outcomes it cannot predict and she will choose that one. Not to mention his kenbunshoku might not work due to concept manip.
Kenbunshoku sees the one DEFINITIVE OUTCOME because it doesn't rely on PREDICTING, it literally foresees what your intent will lead you to do. The only way Kenbunshoku got bypassed was through other Kenbunshoku users doing it, or being massively faster than the one foreseeing you can even react.

He's a step ahead based on prediction, while actually literally foreseeing what she'll do next is somehow not a step ahead of her?
He not step ahead because prediction where do you see the word prediction in the description i sended you?

the simple reasoning is here, zoro seeing the results mean she can us her atk which mean he locked into that result as it now the only existing.

For yagyuu is like preventing her to use it because he is a step above her in all the possibilities/futur she see so she can't use her eyes in none of them.

Kenbunshoku sees the one DEFINITIVE OUTCOME because it doesn't rely on PREDICTING, it literally foresees what your intent will lead you to do. The only way Kenbunshoku got bypassed was through other Kenbunshoku users doing it, or being massively faster than the one foreseeing you can even react.
I am saying he sensing what she wants to do does nothing since it's fated to be what she wanted. Also won't mussashi's precog mess up zoro's if kenbunshoku user gets bypassed by other kenbushouku users.

And it's the weakness what is hard?

If he see a definite outcome it mean she have use it which mean he locked into that result.

Yagyuu suigetsu prevent her to use it because his a step ahead her in every possibility she see, which litteraly mea' she can't use it.

By ex she want to cut yagyuu right arm she see the infinity possibility but in these infinity one, yagyuu with suigetsu always counter here because he always a step ahead her. Which mean she can't use it. Because it doesn't exist a possibility where she can actually cut his arm

He didn't predict. Read please.
"As such, a swordsman that has reached Suigetsu is able to read and react to any opponent like water that reflects and mirrors anything. Using this technique, he is capable of accounting for all possible outcomes of a situation, and staying a step ahead of all of them. It is so absolute that Musashi had to create a completely new possibility to manage to bypass this technique."
What does the word "possible outcome" imply? He accounts for all POSSIBILITY. It's still not set in stone. Zoro's kenbunshoku is far better than that because it doesn't rely on possibility, it just sees the immidiate future that your own intent will lead you to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back