• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kenbunshoku never shown against type 4 acausality, no headcanon dude

Type 4 Acausality not only doesn't exist in the future, but the past, the present as well, because it's a different causal system
T4 Acausality is immune to universal future seeing, whereas Kenbunshoku is combat active and only foresees what you intent to do. Unless her being a singularity means she has no thought process or emotions, which is what Zoro's Kenbunshoku is about. (It isn't always foresight either, sometimes it's sensory type. His kenbunshoku haki has layers)

kenbunshoku never shown against type 4 acausality, no headcanon dude

Type 4 Acausality not only doesn't exist in the future, but the past, the present as well, because it's a different causal system
The reason of why the argument that Type 4 wouldn't matter it's because Precog it's just a Zoro good info analysis and analytical prediction, which make the argument that what he see it's a absolute future/outcome pure bullshit but well.
So Musashi currently possesses Instantaneous Fate Hax, Causality Hax, Soul and Conceptual damage upon striking, Invulnerability that Zoro very likely does not bypass, but even then...

Surely the first three aspects alone listed above makes any chances of Zoro winning unrealistic?
In a nute-shell yes, the argument of the other side it's basically that he somehow would kill her before she think and use Fate Hax "because she want to have fun" when I explicitly showed a scan in which she use that in a fun fight, with the same argument of want to have fun she isn't gonna use the soul, concept and other haxs that servant physiology grant, or that Zoro somehow knowing that she will attack will evade her attacks with fate hax, when again I showed how even though MHX knew what she was doing couldn't stop her.

But anyways, since somehow many think this is a fair match want to vote? If it wasn't clear my vote go to Musashi even though I firmly believe this is a stomp.

How often does she pull out her fate hax? Can and will she use it as soon as the fight starts?
I literally don't know a fight in which she didn't used it, maybe against hokusai she didn't used it? Though that was a specifically nerfed Musashi that lost all her skill.

Zoro cannot do anything to her fate manipulation. He has no counters to it. However if Zoro manages to (somehow) beat her before she can pull it out, then there's his wincon.
I literally don't know a fight in which she didn't used it, maybe against hokusai she didn't used it? Though that was a specifically nerfed Musashi that lost all her skill.
Okay but does she tend to use it in the beginning of the match or is it later down the match.

That doesn't answer Nom's question. She doesn't lead with it at the very beginning of the match, while Zoro's second move will be Shishi sonson.
If zoro can one shot she will lead with it not to mention she has a 6.65 times ap advantage any hit from her even without fate hax cripples Zoro

In a nute-shell yes, the argument of the other side it's basically that he somehow would kill her before she think and use Fate Hax "because she want to have fun" when I explicitly showed a scan in which she use that in a fun fight, with the same argument of want to have fun she isn't gonna use the soul, concept and other haxs that servant physiology grant, or that Zoro somehow knowing that she will attack will evade her attacks with fate hax, when again I showed how even though MHX knew what she was doing couldn't stop her.
Musashi's Heavenly Eye isn't an instant win button. All it does is allow her to see a "path" to victory. She still has to actually follow that path in order to win. If she "sees" a way to cut off someone's arm for example, she still has to make the actual movements to do so.
The path that leads to the best outcome which she follows in the present, would lead to Zoro's precog picking up on what could be her fatal blows and negating that outcome entirely. Again- her haxier stuff only comes after ZERO. Before Zero it isn't even close to being a stomp.
I'm sorry, but this is the biggest NLF/Misconception I've seen of a character when it comes to Musashi and her heavenly eyes.

^take for example when she fought Yagyu and he was too much for her that her heavenly eye had no "best course of action" and she had to run. The same could apply to Zoro that his Kenbunshoku literally doesn't allow her to find a path where his precog doesn't counter her offense.

Musashi's Heavenly Eye isn't an instant win button. All it does is allow her to see a "path" to victory. She still has to actually follow that path in order to win. If she "sees" a way to cut off someone's arm for example, she still has to make the actual movements to do so.
The path that leads to the best outcome which she follows in the present, would lead to Zoro's precog picking up on what could be her fatal blows and negating that outcome entirely. Again- her haxier stuff only comes after ZERO. Before Zero it isn't even close to being a stomp.
I'm sorry, but this is the biggest NLF/Misconception I've seen of a character when it comes to Musashi and her heavenly eyes.
Again I posted scans of her seeing ways she would lose and choosing the one that will lead her to win. Thats what fate hax is. She saw a future that she wins in and she choose it so that future became true. You admitted yourself she has a wincon so she will choose the future where she wins. She is not fighting a character where she is outskilled or have an ap advantage there is no reason to think there is no future where she wins.

Except it says all/infinite possibilities + she has her own precog, so Zoro's precog isn't going to do anything. NLF doesn't work in this scenario (from what Im hearing anyways) because it explicitly says infinite possibilities.

T4 Acausality is immune to universal future seeing, whereas Kenbunshoku is combat active and only foresees what you intent to do. Unless her being a singularity means she has no thought process or emotions, which is what Zoro's Kenbunshoku is about. (It isn't always foresight either, sometimes it's sensory type. His kenbunshoku haki has layers)
still it can't be predicted without feats. type 4 acausality is a phenomenon, an oddity, something that is completely outside the world system like a hole in the timeline

not in the future is only type 2, and type 4 is far superior than that

^take for example when she fought Yagyu and he was too much for her that her heavenly eye had no "best course of action" and she had to run. The same could apply to Zoro that his Kenbunshoku literally doesn't allow her to find a path where his precog doesn't counter her offense.
Servant Musashi is the Musashi after the event's of Shimosa, servant Musashi cut Ivan with Isshana Daitenshou, the thing she make to create a not existing future in which she defeat Yagyu. Zoro don't come near that. The biggest NFL it's say that someone now Zoro can couter fate hax.

Guess I need to go for the scan that servant Musashi is Musashi after die in Shimosa.

She has precog zoro will never get a second move because she will use it if she see herself losing to the second move.
You don't seem to understand how certain speed amp works like Shishi sonson. Thought-based abilities have a limit to what they can do, the name is pretty much self-explanatory it requires you to think to active it's effect/ability, but the thing here is Shishi sonson blitzes.

For example, you have a Thought-based ability (let's say you have some sort of barrier), but someone jumps out of a bush and shoots at you from behind without any hesitation, and the last thing you sees is a person pointing a gun at you who already pulled the trigger, so does that mean you had the time to think in order to activate the barrier to protect yourself from the bullet that's massively faster than your brain can process, in short the imaginary you is dead, because the bullet utterly blitzed you, even in a real life battle you wouldn't even get the chance to think before getting killed by two professional soldiers.

So in other words, Zoro uses Shishi sonson and blitzes Musashi before she got the time to think. In order to activate her Fate hax (that's Thought-based) she need to think or reacting to Zoro's Shishi sonson before it hits her, but as explained above it will hit her.

Again I posted scans of her seeing ways she would lose and choosing the one that will lead her to win. Thats what fate hax is. She saw a future that she wins in and she choose it so that future became true. You admitted yourself she has a wincon so she will choose the future where she wins. She is not fighting a character where she is outskilled or have an ap advantage there is no reason to think there is no future where she wins.
Again, against characters that have their own hax, even if they're not as complicated as fate hax, she struggles. Yagyu was just more skilled at the time. Zoro in this case has precognition that'd either: Analytically sense her next move based on her 'breath'.
Flat out foresee what she'll do via the usual precognition Kenbunshoku that relies on one's "intent" to see what their next move is.
Her "best outcome" doesn't result in her instant victory, or her landing a killing blow.
Except it says all/infinite possibilities + she has her own precog, so Zoro's precog isn't going to do anything. NLF doesn't work in this scenario (from what Im hearing anyways) because it explicitly says infinite possibilities.
It says "thousands" of possibilities. Infinity only comes when you account for Zero, which isn't being used here.
And her precognition isn't used defensively, it's specifically stated to be her ability to foresee said outcomes and lead to the one that works in her favor the best. It's never had defensive implications, and giving it to her like that is flat out headcanon.
Servant Musashi is the Musashi after the event's of Shimosa, servant Musashi cut Ivan with Isshana Daitenshou, the thing she make to create a not existing future in which she defeat Yagyu. Zoro don't come near that. The biggest NFL it's say that someone now Zoro can couter fate hax.
Then if we're using pre-zero, just assume he's fighting Musashi during Shimousa?

So in other words, Zoro uses Shishi sonson and blitzes Musashi before she got the time to think. In order to activate her Fate hax (that's Thought-based) she need to think or reacting to Zoro's Shishi sonson before it hits her, but as explained above it will hit her.
Can Shishi Sonson one shot her, though? There's a 6x difference between them after all.

You don't seem to understand how certain speed amp works like Shishi sonson. Thought-based abilities have a limit to what they can do, the name is pretty much self-explanatory it requires you to think to active it's effect/ability, but the thing here is Shishi sonson blitzes.

For example, you have a Thought-based ability (let's say you have some sort of barrier), but someone jumps out of a bush and shoots at you from behind without any hesitation, and the last thing you sees is a person pointing a gun at you who already pulled the trigger, so does that mean you had the time to think in order to activate the barrier to protect yourself from the bullet that's massively faster than your brain can process, in short the imaginary you is dead, because the bullet utterly blitzed you, even in a real life battle you wouldn't even get the chance to think before getting killed by two professional soldiers.

You said second move meaning there will be enough time for a though base ability to work. The whole reason why I am not saying its a stomp is because Zoro have a speed amp which you guys claim he uses early. However if he doesn't uses it first move than it doesn't matter.

How is Shishi sonson treated in this wiki? I thought it wasn't counted as a blitz since it's an unquantifiable speed amp?

No. It shouldn't (unless ofc it dura negs)
I thought they changed Goken from dura neg to an AP Boost- Even though it's directly compared to Ryuou based on Kyoshiro's teachings of cutting steal and Hyogoro's words in the prison.

It says "thousands" of possibilities. Infinity only comes when you account for Zero, which isn't being used here.
And her precognition isn't used defensively, it's specifically stated to be her ability to foresee said outcomes and lead to the one that works in her favor the best. It's never had defensive implications, and giving it to her like that is flat out headcanon.
ok. im not knowledgeable on whatever verse this is so im just going based on what im seeing here

ok. im not knowledgeable on whatever verse this is so im just going based on what im seeing here
I screwed up on that. The "Thousands" was her talking about how many mental battles she had, rather than what her eye can foresee/bypass. Two statements were in the same link and I got them mixed up- oops.

I screwed up on that. The "Thousands" was her talking about how many mental battles she had, rather than what her eye can foresee/bypass. Two statements were in the same link and I got them mixed up- oops.
oh ok. so it is infinite?
I thought they changed Goken from dura neg to an AP Boost- Even though it's directly compared to Ryuou based on Kyoshiro's teachings of cutting steal and Hyogoro's words in the prison.
tbh idrk

Can Shishi Sonson one shot her, though? There's a 6x difference between them after all.
Precisely because of the AP difference, Zoro can one shoot her if he lands a hit on her (or ask Emin).
How is Shishi sonson treated in this wiki? I thought it wasn't counted as a blitz since it's an unquantifiable speed amp?
Zoro blitzes characters equal to his speed. Basically, if Zoro were to fight either Luffy or Sanji (pretty equal in speed), his Shishi sonson allows him to blitz either Luffy or Sanji. In other words, in a speed equalized match Zoro's Shishi sonson allows him to blitz characters, precisely because it's even faster than Zoro and characters relative to him in speed.

Tbh i always see Shishi Sonson as one of Iai-Jutsu technique and in Fate we had an a swordwoman who utilized the Iai-Jutsu (more specifically, Batou-Jutsu) as her casual attacks

Not that it would affected the match here, i just wanna give an info lel

Again, against characters that have their own hax, even if they're not as complicated as fate hax, she struggles. Yagyu was just more skilled at the time. Zoro in this case has precognition that'd either: Analytically sense her next move based on her 'breath'.
Flat out foresee what she'll do via the usual precognition Kenbunshoku that relies on one's "intent" to see what their next move is.
Her "best outcome" doesn't result in her instant victory, or her landing a killing blow.
So what you are saying is she have no outcome where she wins making this a stomp. You can't say she have wincons then suddenly say her best outcome isn't one where she wins.
And we went over this him seeing what is going to happen is not going to change anything since he doesn't have fate hax.

infinite possibilities stuff will be work, musashi will use that against all of zoro's possibilities

zoro has no feats for against it, using kenbun will be NLF because it's infinite.
That's strange, because infinite possibilities sure as hell didn't work against Yagyu's skill, because there was not one possibility within them that guaranteed her landing a good hit.
Why shouldn't Kenbunshoku work the same? Zoro senses her next attack and evades, or Zoro foresees her intent and counters. There is literally no reason for him not to, unless he's full on off guard. (Which even then, Kenbunshoku users when asleep were shown to react to dangerous attacks, like WB smacking Ace out of his senses when he tried assassinating him in his sleep)

Infinite possibilities have existed since Musashi had heavenly eyes, it's in Musashi's materials.

So what you are saying is she have no outcome where she wins making this a stomp. You can't say she have wincons then suddenly say her best outcome isn't one where she wins.
And we went over this him seeing what is going to happen is not going to change anything since he doesn't have fate hax.
Her wincons are the higher AP and Dura. She can't one shot him, and he can't one shot her. I said this like 5 pages ago that it boils down to a head on battle because her offense-oriented eye and his defense-oriented kenbunshoku will never give a conclusive outcome for either.

That's strange, because infinite possibilities sure as hell didn't work against Yagyu's skill, because there was not one possibility within them that guaranteed her landing a good hit.
Why shouldn't Kenbunshoku work the same? Zoro senses her next attack and evades, or Zoro foresees her intent and counters. There is literally no reason for him not to, unless he's full on off guard. (Which even then, Kenbunshoku users when asleep were shown to react to dangerous attacks, like WB smacking Ace out of his senses when he tried assassinating him in his sleep)
PIS stupidity and if Musashi has used her hax zoro can't counter it the space time it self will bend to make sure that one future happens

Are you implying Zoro is in any conceivable manner comparable to Yagyu?

The reason why it didn't work on Yagyu is because out of the infinite possibilities there is not a possibility where she wins. Its not the same here she has wincons as you said so she can choose the futures where the wincons happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back