• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that trichiliocosm comes from Buddhism right?
He's the original user of the style in his own verse. Let's not attempt to scale to other verses otherwise Zoro's skill set is explicitly based upon the Buddha making him >>> The Buddha in which of Hinduism is Tier 1.

If we're taking only statements into consideration Zoro would be effortlessly tier 1 via Santoryu's secondary strongest attack.

The Nasuverse has trash skill feats in terms of visuals since Nasu can't portray movement for shit

He's the original user of the style in his own verse. Let's not attempt to scale to other verses otherwise Zoro's skill set is explicitly based upon the Buddha making him >>> The Buddha in which of Hinduism is Tier 1.

If we're taking only statements into consideration Zoro would be effortlessly tier 1 via Santoryu's secondary strongest attack.

The Nasuverse has trash skill feats in terms of visuals since Nasu can't portray movement for shit
👀

What Monkey said he is the og of the name which is wrong. I know he is most likely joking. Also pretty sure Buddha is not in Hinduism but I'm not a expert on that subject.

Wow a author can not animate how surprising. Also funny coming from the fan of the series where 90% of the animation is trash.

bruh, if you want zoro to have mechanics in nasuverse, you can put it in that verse for a while so zoro can get a feel for tier 1 stuff

But that won't happen, so nvm

Also Zoro saying he can cut anything supports that and cuts someone who is invincible aswell 😶‍🌫️
8.jpg
12.jpg

What Monkey said he is the og of the name which is wrong. I know he is most likely joking. Also pretty sure Buddha is not in Hinduism but I'm not a expert on that subject.

Wow a author can not animate how surprising. Also funny coming from the fan of the series where 90% of the animation is trash.
Yes and no technically, Hinduism isn't canon to One Piece, and Buddha is a major part of Hinduism even in the IRL religion.

ironic considering Oda makes sure whenever he's involved the animation has god tier fluidly, only the early anime has bad animation.

Yes and no technically, Hinduism isn't canon to One Piece, and Buddha is a major part of Hinduism even in the IRL religion.

ironic considering Oda makes sure whenever he's involved the animation has god tier fluidly, only the early anime has bad animation.
Always thought Buddha and Hinduism were very separate. Guess you learn something new everyday.

My main problem with the animation right now is that for some reason they like to linger on frames for a few seconds (like big mom vs kaido they will linger on their faces or random people talking to pad out run tie) so it feels very unsatisfying.

My main problem with the animation right now is that for some reason they like to linger on frames for a few seconds (like big mom vs kaido they will linger on their faces or random people talking to pad out run tie) so it feels very unsatisfying.
Bro that’s why it’s good… problems like that makes it better than it is… if everything was fast paced you wouldn’t, as a human take in everything you see, hear, sense or feel

Bro that’s why it’s good… problems like that makes it better than it is… if everything was fast paced you wouldn’t, as a human take in everything you see, hear, sense or feel
I don't need everything to be fast pace but they have too many slow paced frames imo They do have very fluid movements tho

Always thought Buddha and Hinduism were very separate. Guess you learn something new everyday.

I mean, Buddha was counted as one of Khrisna avatars from what i recall

This is getting out of hand- just cut it down to its roots. (Ha-)
If characters with precog can block her supposed "always hitting attack", then it's not always hitting, it just never misses its mark. That doesn't mean said mark won't defend against it. Simple as that. Her hax make it so that "her swings are never wasted", an they aren't wasted even if they are blocked.
It comes down to whether she can take Zoro out in a head on fight and that's it- the only reason I vote Zoro is because his versatility is far greater. (He's got several distance advantages with his attacks, speed amps that blitz characters who could actively blitz Zoro prior to him using said amps, and AOE attacks like Tatsu or the greater Tatsu that she'd struggle to avoid.)
If she lands a good few hits she's taking him out (even if Zoro on several occasions could tank hits from characters who greatly upscale to him), but her chances of hitting him are just lower than his chances of hitting her.
She has two wincons (and one is questionable as hell as established already) while he has 3 to 4. For the tenth time, my vote stays for Zoro-

i don't understand what wincon zoro has to win in this match, is this stomp or not idk

and people do the FRA train when they don't read the whole thread

i don't understand what wincon zoro has to win in this match, is this stomp or not idk

and people do the FRA train when they don't read the whole thread
Several ranged techniques. Speed amps that blitz her. Two large AOE attacks that'd make it difficult for her to avoid getting hit. And possible dura negation via Enma.
Her wincons are a big AP advantage and a very iffy argument about him having no chance against her eye (which was proven wrong in canon several times) And it isn't Zero Musashi, which is why this fight is even happening without it being hax stomp

Her attacks can’t get blocked by precog users though. Also her ability is fate manip if she sees a future where she can win she will choose that fututre and theres nothing that zoro can do

Her attacks can’t get blocked by precog users though. Also her ability is fate manip if she sees a future where she can win she will choose that fututre and theres nothing that zoro can do

Nothing about her heavenly eyes says it's a future where "she will win", it just specifies it's a future where she lands on the best outcome possible for her attack. The BEST OUTCOME can vary. Like when she used her eye against Ivan, her best outcome was STILL getting smacked away before she can deal solid damage.
Again- there are ways around her eyes and it isn't always a one shot or a guaranteed fatal blow. What's with this mosconception that she can just win automatically because of it when she barely, if at all has?

Inb4 all if these recent Zoro votes got called out for spite sake by a dumbasses
We simply disagree with you. If you believe otherwise then go ahead and debunk it. Because I genuinely still believe Zoro wins despite those
Bad explanations about Musashi and her abilities from the nasu supporter side (50% was either exaggerations or filled with flowery language + misconceptions).

With all due respect, but blame yourselves instead of calling anyone as dumb for agreeing with Zoro, because people made better arguments and reasonings why he wins.

If there is a outcome where she can win, and there is because of the AP advantage, she can choose that outcome. Unless you are saying, ignoring her eyes for now, that she has no future where she can win which makes this a stomp.

My vote depends on when she'll pull out her fate hax, because Zoro tends to fight seriously especially when it's against someone who's stronger in AP and around the same ballpark in skill. If she doesn't start with it or won't use it for a while, Zoro should take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back