• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro blitzes characters equal to his speed. Basically, if Zoro were to fight either Luffy or Sanji (pretty equal in speed), his Shishi sonson allows him to blitz either Luffy or Sanji. In other words, in a speed equalized match Zoro's Shishi sonson allows him to blitz characters, precisely because it's even faster than Zoro and characters relative to him in speed.
Yeah I'm aware of that. In verse that's how it works. But I'm pretty sure, like almost 100% sure, that in vsbattles outside of the verse that's not how it works, since there's a requirement for a blitz/one shot in this wiki.

Yeah I'm aware of that. In verse that's how it works. But I'm pretty sure, like almost 100% sure, that in vsbattles outside of the verse that's not how it works, since there's a requirement for a blitz in this wiki.
Well, it naturally depends on the speed amp, I guess. You could argue there's a specific rule that prevents speed amps from blitzing, but then again (that would have already been added if that were the case though, looks at Goku and Luffy)

Hm how's about the full scans? What did MHX do to counter her Fate Manipulation? Because I'm pretty sure her hand wasn't actually cut off in that fight against Musashi.
You mean what happened after MHX say that she can't stop Musashi? She received the attack, her bracelet made with space engineer was destroyed and she run away.

She didn't coutered it in any way.

growing old will not be able to bypass invulnerability, must be something mysterious and beyond the mysteriousness of the invulnerability
There's a thread actually about, currently it's accepted that Servant's can be harmed by something with mystery such as objects with vast amounts of age and objects that are imbued with an energy. Zoro can do both of these things.

Well, it naturally depends on the speed amp, I guess. You could argue there's a specific rule that prevents speed amps from blitzing, but then again (that would have already been added if that were the case though, looks at Goku and Luffy)
Yeah. My main issue with Zoro vs threads in general are his massive unquantifiable amps. People say he one shots via: his armament haki amp, asura, and even shishi sonson. Now realistically, yeah he should one shot with ease. But that's not how we treat amps in vs battles. It has to specifically be 7.5x to one shot.

You mean what happened after MHX say that she can't stop Musashi? She received the attack, her bracelet made with space engineer was destroyed and she run away.

She didn't coutered it in any way.

So it's still possible for it to be blocked, which is my point. The attack was indirectly blocked with a wrist band, then MHX bounced. I don't see why Hardening wouldn't at least be able to reduce the damage.

So it's still possible for it to be blocked, which is my point. The attack was indirectly blocked with a wrist band, then MHX bounced. I don't see why Hardening wouldn't at least be able to reduce the damage.
It wasn't blocked, the attack quite literally wanted to destroy the bracelet, that's why she attacked her hand.

It wasn't blocked, the attack quite literally wanted to destroy the bracelet, that's why she attacked her hand.
Musashi tried to take her arm, and instead of getting the arm the attack hit the bracelet. That's a form of something be blocked, blocking is just the attack of something not making full contact with the intended target.

No argument about Musashi's hax has proved she bypasses Kenbunshoku when her eyes get countered by skill, and no proven insta-win was shown due to her eyes also not being an instant win anyway, just "the best course of actions to victory by viewing other timelines/Alternate possibilities." Only if those possibilities all involve Zoro Kenbun countering, then none are the best course for her because if she tries to feint past the kenbun options she foresaw, then he'd just see THAT instead because it's her definitive action at that point and her intent to evade it to begin with lands in her being countered.
Ya'll arguing against canon evidence that Musashi isn't as god tier as she is without Zero.

I concede because arguing with a multitude of people who can't make sense out of one argument is a thorn in the side-

300px-Mike_Wazowski-Sulley_Face_Swap.jpg

It was fun arguing with you but I'll just end with this.
Her eyes is not an instant win in the sense that once she use it she wins. Its a instant win in the sense that once she use it she can only win. That was what happened when she fought with Ishun. She saw the futures where she loses and one where she wins so she chooses the one where she won.

If there is no future where she wins than this is a stomp because she has no win con
If there is a future where she wins then she will choose it (which is basically also a stomp but I don't care anymore) and all other possibilities where she loses gets cut down.

He cannot respond since the possibilities where he responds is included in the possibilities that was cut down.

Yeah. My main issue with Zoro vs threads in general are his massive unquantifiable amps. People say he one shots via: his armament haki amp, asura, and even shishi sonson. Now realistically, yeah he should one shot with ease. But that's not how we treat amps in vs battles. It has to specifically be 7.5x to one shot.
Well, Shishi sonson is just a temporary speed amp (just for that moment), not permanently. For example "Who can draw his sword faster? the winner survives while the loser is dead. Swordsman A draws his sword so fast that Swordsman B couldn't react to his speed, let alone realize what happened, his decapitated head lands on the ground while Swordsman A slowly walks away".

Well, that's the best example i could think of, regarding Shishi sonson.

Musashi tried to take her arm, and instead of getting the arm the attack hit the bracelet
Ok, that full headcannon, the scan itself say:
...! She's after my left hand...!
I can't believe she destroyed the W.F.D bracelet in my wrist!
I'm running away because I'm scared!
She wanted to attack her left hand to destroy the bracelet, thing that lead to MHX running away and thus winning. She didn't needed to kill her or cut her left arm or left hand if destroy the bracelet already lead to her win, hell it's crazy think that she want to suddenly kill or cut a arm/hand of MHX when she know that MHX it's a friend of Ritsuka.

The verse went to
Ok, that full headcannon, the scan itself say:
That's not headcanon in the slightest, learn what the definition of a word means before you say it dog rat thing whatever your display picture is

The scan state that Musashi was after her left arm, as in the entire arm but she ended up hitting the bracelet instead.

This is straightforward as ****, Musashi tries taking her arm and the attacks hits the bracelet instead.
She wanted to attack her left hand to destroy the bracelet, thing that lead to MHX running away and thus winning.
Show me a scan of Musashi saying that she intended to destroy the bracelet, because the quote is "the left arm." not "she's trying to break my bracelet."
She didn't needed to kill her or cut her left arm or left hand if destroy the bracelet already lead to her win, hell it's crazy think that she want to suddenly kill or cut a arm/hand of MHX when she know that MHX it's a friend of Ritsuka.
Talk about headcanon lmfao, nice fanfic.

The verse went to

That's not headcanon in the slightest, learn what the definition of a word means before you say it dog rat thing whatever your display picture is

The scan state that Musashi was after her left arm, as in the entire arm but she ended up hitting the bracelet instead.

This is straightforward as ****, Musashi tries taking her arm and the attacks hits the bracelet instead.

Show me a scan of Musashi saying that she intended to destroy the bracelet, because the quote is "the left arm." not "she's trying to break my bracelet."

Talk about headcanon lmfao, nice fanfic.

Again, where is the word arm in the scan?

She attacked especifically the left hand, where the bracelet was, and after destroying it MHX run away so she won, tell me how it's headcanon that she wanted to attack the bracelet and didn't wanted to kill or cut the arm/hand of MHX. Before that fight she also attacked others friends (servants) of Ritsuka without the intention of killing them, she was even surprised that Cleopatra dissapeared without Musashi attacking hard and was relieved that she didn't killed her.
So show me a moment in which she was a psychopath that wanted to kill or cut members from friends of Ritsuka, Shimosa don't count because they were specifically under a curse and transformed in monsters.

Again, where is the word arm in the scan?

Blatant Semantics at it's finest. It being her hand or her arm is irrelevant, that doesn't change my point.
She attacked especifically the left hand, where the bracelet was, and after destroying it MHX run away so she won, tell me how it's headcanon that she wanted to attack the bracelet and didn't wanted to kill or cut the arm/hand of MHX.
It's never stated nor implied that Musashi was targeting that bracelet, again this is something you'd need to prove that scans, something along the lines of Musashi saying that she was intentionally aiming for her bracelet. So again, headcanon.
Before that fight she also attacked others friends (servants) of Ritsuka without the intention of killing them, she was even surprised that Cleopatra dissapeared without Musashi attacking hard and was relieved that she didn't killed her.
Cutting off a hand wouldn't kill MHX, Servant's survive shit like that all the time. Severing a limb doesn't automatically equate into wanting to kill.
So show me a moment in which she was a psychopath that wanted to kill or cut members from friends of Ritsuka, Shimosa don't count because they were specifically under a curse and transformed in monsters.
I don't need to, cutting off a limb in combat doesn't make one a psychopath, that's just a means of disabling the opponent. The Burden of Proof is on you, not me.

Anyway I'm done arguing with you in particular, you're smug and quite frankly your consistent need to upgrade characters to hell and back irritates me, so I'd rather not interact with you.

Zoro FRA.. I see him winning more with his insane effective ways in finding weaknesses and strength and perfectly utilizing them, can from what I have read from the profile, you can counter her fate hax, Zoro can know the trajectory beforehand, read her intents and emotion which both of them makes him know what will happen in the future, his own insane predicting skills… also if Zoro knows when she is going to use it, he will definitely find a way to finish the match quickly by utilizing her weaknesses, weak points and strengths

Zoro FRA.. I see him winning more with his insane effective ways in finding weaknesses and strength and perfectly utilizing them, can from what I have read from the profile, you can counter her fate hax, Zoro can know the trajectory beforehand, read her intents and emotion which both of them makes him know what will happen in the future, his own insane predicting skills… also if Zoro knows when she is going to use it, he will definitely find a way to finish the match quickly by utilizing her weaknesses, weak points and strengths
Where in the profile does it say you can counter her fate manip?

Then he has to deal with her concept manip (Myoujingiri Muramasa can cut through the supernatural on a conceptual level)
It's Supernatural, but it's also one's very will embodied. To take his haki out you have to basically cut his very will to fight and that's not happening. (He can run out of manifesting armament, but it likely won't be permanently cut as a concept)

With skills, sense and attack before she does it… there are multiple counters to fate hax and not have fate resists or something
I mean if he can deal with her fate manip via skill then it becomes a stomp. If she can win she will win thats what her fate manip does.
It's Supernatural, but it's also one's very will embodied. To take his haki out you have to basically cut his very will to fight and that's not happening. (He can run out of manifesting armament, but it likely won't be permanently cut as a concept)
He doesn't have resistance to concept manip so if the concept of haki is cut down then he can't use haki.

With skills, sense and attack before she does it… there are multiple counters to fate hax and not have fate resists or something
The issue is that fate gets a special treatment (rightfully so) with its "luck" stat being treated as fate hax resistance due to its ability to effect causality. In my opinion all forms of "supernatural luck" that have twisted the odds drastically (Zoro not losing his life to Kuma, not losing his arm to sandai, Luffy surviving the poison in less than 24 hours when his chances were way longer time and 2% only, Lightning hitting Buggy with his sword a milimeter from Luffy's neck, and a lot of other examples) should be treated similiarly.

He doesn't have resistance to concept manip so if the concept of haki is cut down then he can't use haki.
Haki isn’t a concept… it’s in every living being in One Piece
I mean if he can deal with her fate manip via skill then it becomes a stomp. If she can win she will win thats what her fate manip does.
How does that become a stop when it’s just a counter to her fate manipulation

So it has no known limit? Musashi can cut concepts of a tier 1 character too just because of that? There are no feats of her doing it to any capable warrior, otherwise she'd cut others' magic circuits and no diff every servant in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back