• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Mordecai and Rigby

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Since there have been a lot of matches involving Sans, I figured I should make one as well.

Undertale sans by ss2sonic-d9b5fv2
Mordecai and rigby 2

A battle of the lazy guys. No prior knowledge or prep time, all weapons and abilities, takes place in the Park. Who wins?

I don't think sans would kill them as they may killed people but still done pretty good deeds.

Unless sans is out for blood tho.

They probably just end up dicking around and eating chips while playing video games.

Also jeez. Ever since I made Sans' page, the number of matches involving him has been absurd. lol Is Sans vs ____ a new trend?

This is why I'm making a thread with Undyne. We need to show some other Undertale characters some love.

Also, for the actual fight, I see Mordecai and Rigby taking this if they're serious (Because really, if they aren't, Mordo, Riggs and Sans would just chillax and play video games), since at their strongest they're MFTL while Sans is only FTL at best.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The Everlasting said:
This is why I'm making a thread with Undyne. We need to show some other Undertale characters some love.
Yes please. Those profiles need some love, too.
It's gonna be Undyne vs. Bayonetta.

Well I decide they all be lazy and play video games.

Now fly, Weekly! Fly and make more threads!

Yes sir!

Let's assume these 2 are at their best and then we'll consider them at their worst.

We'll go with Genocide Sans and Realm of Darthon Mordecai/Rigby. If Sans possibly has 1HP or, if it takes 9,999,999 damage to kill him from Frisk, but Mordecai and Rigby in the Realm of Darthon literally are omnipresent there. So, what's the likelihood of this being the actual place of the battle? Low, I'm sure. With something easier to understand, such as the Basketball Powers, it could very well be a draw or a win for Sans. Sans can theoretically go MFTL+ with teleportations (the "shortcuts"), so whether or not he has enough power to defeat Mordecai and Rigby is a bit unsure. Mordecai and Rigby might as well be equivalents in this situation, and Sans does not have unlimited stamina. In this case, it's either inconclusive or in Mordecai/Rigby's favor.

Let's consider them by themselves. Whether or not Sans wouldn't be lazy enough to actually fight, is a bit unsure. In this case, Mordecai/Rigby are 9-C, so they're not a very difficult target. Definitely a win for Sans, or inconclusive if they're both so lazy that nothing will happen. By themselves though, they will either immediately kill Sans if he has 1HP, or will take a long time to kill him due to Frisk killing Sans at 9,999,999 damage. If this is the case, it can be assumed Mordecai/Rigby will get lazy and tire themselves out.

In a nutshell, at their #1 forms: If Mordecai/Rigby are in the Realm of Darthon and Sans is brought there, they definitely win. If Mordecai/Rigby have basketball powers, it's inconclusive or Mordecai/Rigby win.

At their worst: Inconclusive if Sans needs 9,999,999 damage to die, Mordecai/Rigby win if Sans has 1HP, Sans win guaranteed if he's not lazy enough to kill them.

EDIT: Skipped over the part about how it takes place in the Park and not Realm of Darthon. Ignore everything I said about that, and just only read my Basketball Powers stuffs.

EDIT 2: Because this is likely staged, I'm sure Sans would actually win in this case. Even with his low health, he can't be hit quick enough. It's unlikely that the Basketball Powers could actually do much due to the fact I forgot he can manipulate their soul to turn blue, and he can also force them to move in other directions at his own will. Sans could technically move faster than them by a sliver, allowing him to even have the speed advantage (through teleportation). It's incredibly likely that in all scenarios, Sans would kill them.

If they're in the park, with Basketball Powers, considering sans' ability to turn them blue and move them to his will, and their low intelligence (that happens to be heavily reliant on video-game skill), the logic of which he breaks continually, Sans wins this fight, even against both of them. I am aware that together they theoretically could put together a coordinated effort to hit him post teleport with their base speed advantage, but I don't think they have the intelligence to coordinate something on that scale, especially not when they're blue and (potentially) split up. Anything they tried to coordinate would be read off their faces as well with Sans' exceptional ability to do that.

As for damage, there's his usual "Unmitigatable" one damage as well as their callousness towards harm they cause and lives they've destroyed, it's safe to assume he'd be getting some KR off them.

I think, for the sake of making this an actual fight, we have to assume they're both willing to try. In character, no one dies. Out of charracter, Sans IS going to try, and though they have a shot (assuming they don't get hosed by his ability to turn them blue) Sans is a tactical genius and they are absolutely not anything of the sort. If they're both serious, Sans by a landslide.

Northern Wind00 said:
If they're in the park, with Basketball Powers, considering sans' ability to turn them blue and move them to his will, and their low intelligence (that happens to be heavily reliant on video-game skill), the logic of which he breaks continually, Sans wins this fight, even against both of them. I am aware that together they theoretically could put together a coordinated effort to hit him post teleport with their base speed advantage, but I don't think they have the intelligence to coordinate something on that scale, especially not when they're blue and (potentially) split up. Anything they tried to coordinate would be read off their faces as well with Sans' exceptional ability to do that.

As for damage, there's his usual "Unmitigatable" one damage as well as their callousness towards harm they cause and lives they've destroyed, it's safe to assume he'd be getting some KR off them.

I think, for the sake of making this an actual fight, we have to assume they're both willing to try. In character, no one dies. Out of charracter, Sans IS going to try, and though they have a shot (assuming they don't get hosed by his ability to turn them blue) Sans is a tactical genius and they are absolutely not anything of the sort. If they're both serious, Sans by a landslide.
Well, let's make up a scene here. Mordecai & Rigby have to clean the park or something, Sans is chilling. They ask him to move. He refuses. This is a likely situation that would occur, unless this particular fight was staged.

Regardless, Sans would win. You're right. The idea in my head was that they'd be so lazy they would probably side together. Sans isn't like Papyrus, to which he refuses to hurt people. Sans could hurt people.

Assuming it's staged, and even if regardless, Sans would win.

If they are in character, Mordo and Riggs would probably use The Power to make him cease to exist as I believe Sans would just watch them perform in amusement. Out of character, Sans would probably turn their souls blue and thrash them, unless Mordo and Riggs use the Realm of Darthon to become omnipotent and win. I don't really know though, as I have not played Undertale, but I do however, know that Mordo and Riggs will not beat Sans straight away. In the show, they usually mess up, then think of a way to fix their mistake, and then almost always come out on top. Based on the show, shit like Sans is what they deal on a Regular basis, (See what I did there?) so I think they will take this match.

Sans is pretty ruthless in combat, he won't let them just escape, he'll give them two options, Fight or Leave, and considering this is a vs debate they choose fight. Because of that, Sans isn't going to let them escape, or else he would've let Chara just pass him by (well Chara was a threat to everything, Moredcai and Rigby are idiots). So assuming they decide to fight him, Mordecai and Rigby are gonna have a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back