• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mordecai and Rigby speed and hax addition.

Rau

1-)

Supernatural Luck: At the beginning of the episode, Rigby shoots a basket and throws it out the window, thinking the shot failed and losing the bet. but at the end of the episode, his shot travels all over the world and enters the basket again.​

2-) In Regular Show Episode "POWER", Rigby picks up a piano. They can do whatever they want with this piano.

1- Creation
Mordecai and Rigby can create a plastic house that looks like a trampoline and create a rocket and fly it. (sorry i forgot his name.)

2- Creation
Mordecai and Rigby can create their own fanny pack and pull out gloves from it. (anything they want)

3- Time Travel
At 5.07 minutes of the video, Frivola-Kranus says that in every battle, the fists of Pops and Anti-Pops collide, resetting the universe and ending with its rebirth. Now, Pops and Anti-Pops clash fists in this universe, and the universe is reborn. Then the series throws us to the 1st episode, "THE POWER".
After that, Mordecai and Rigby remember everything and use the piano to move forward in time.

I did this in an average of 30 minutes, these are the things that can be added. There are more, of course. I did not have time.

Last edited:
i mean, this is less "increasing mordecai and rigby's powers" and more like, expanding on their optional equipment and transformation powers, but yeah agree, though the videos aren't available to me in my country

i mean, this is less "increasing mordecai and rigby's powers" and more like, expanding on their optional equipment and transformation powers, but yeah agree, though the videos aren't available to me in my country
I can give you the episode names and the minute if you want.

Back