• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sans has a massive speed advantage and could just Soul Manip and Danmaku Marie. However, I'm unsure if Sans can beat that Regen.

Basically Sans blitzes and obliterates with Soul Manip but I'm not sure about the regen

Incon for me as of know because Marie could potentially one shot with the AP and Durability difference

AP and Durability are meanless in Sans matches.

Soul manip negs Low-Godly regen at most, Low-High regen isn't gonna save her.

With speed unequalized, Sans completely stomp Marie. Unless you equalized speed again.

Jamesthetaker said:
AP and Durability are meanless in Sans matches.

Soul manip negs Low-Godly regen at most, Low-High regen isn't gonna save her.

With speed unequalized, Sans completely stomp Marie. Unless you equalized speed again.
Ok equalized

With speed equalized it should be a fair match now. Unfortunately, i don't know anything about Skullgirl. I just gonna wait for SG expert to come here.

Both have danmaku, marie can one-shot and sanses attacks will kill her pretty much right away as well.

I'll say sans due to teleportation, and marie not really dodging many attacks, with her taking the "attack is best defense" thing ot hearth. I simply think she wouldn't be able to dodge sanses attack all the while he would at least try and likely suceed with teleportation

Oh, also, by SBA this would be giant marie, which makes the victory much more clearcut as she isn't that much of a danmaku user in that form, but I will assume otherwise due to the image.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Oh, also, by SBA this would be giant marie, which makes the victory much more clearcut as she isn't that much of a danmaku user in that form, but I will assume otherwise due to the image.
Giant Marie is allowed as well as all of her other forms and that's why Speed is unequalized in the 1st round

Back