• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Sans just Just his strongest attack and wins this, i don't read the novel, but does Não tô ever deal with Danmaku there?

I think Sans just Just his strongest attack and wins this, i don't read the novel, but does Não tô ever deal with Danmaku there?
As far as I know maybe not. shes Street level with guns and Several meters with her guns. Sans has way more Range tho so its kinda of an iffy

Bullets mean she can use piercing damage to kill sans in one hit, but sans can also ohko her with soul magic

how good of a shot is she?

Bullets mean she can use piercing damage to kill sans in one hit, but sans can also ohko her with soul magic

how good of a shot is she?
As far as I know I can't tell how good of a shot she can take even if both are bloodlusted but what stops sans from spamming time stop and using TK on her

Back