• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the same blasters though
Yeah, but he quite clearly uses them differently. He makes small ones, large ones, and they have different charge up times. The ones with short charge-up times were only used at the end of his fight.
No it doesn't, read it again, that got changed
Someone changed SBA? This match is hella rigged towards Sans. No wonder he's been winning these MU's.
Also not said in the SBA page
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.
?
as shown with frisk after the sans fight, the attacks leave no noticeable marks, i don't think he would even noticed he was getring damaged
Because it attacks the soul, not the body. Well, technically after a CRT it attacks the body and soul. But Frisk also never suffers battle damage in the overworld... And it's not like we see Frisk's soul outside of battle.
how would he rationalize that he needs to insta kill him, even tho krillin doesn't like to kill, in a few seconds at most?
If SBA still applies here, he'd be willing to kill under these circumstances. Similar to how he's willing to kill Freeza grunts.
Time stop to stop them
Kay, but they simply chase him as time resumes. He'd have to deal with it throughout the entire fight until he gets hit. Someone as skilled as Krillin can def land a hit on Sans if Chara can.
they are mere 10 meter away from one another, not kilometers
After TP'ing away from a multi-kilometer AoE blast they will be.
difference between both being?
What? Did you not read my comment at all? I feel you're intentionally being rude and ignoring everything I say at this point. At this rate I'm just going to drop this. But as a reminder: One is how fast you react/move in accordance to a stimuli. Thinking is just how fast you think to yourself/process information. One involves physically acting, one doesn't.

Krillin using a big AoE Ki blast is not even a guarantee. Krillin is just as fine with melee combat as with Ki blasts, and usually his Ki blasts are more about precision and speed than "big boom xd". He doesn't know Sans or how he fights and using some huge Ki wave is massively OOC.

The fact of the matter, no matter how people try to stir it, is that any argument for Krillin winning revolves entirely around him doing some extremely specific thing that, in character, he simply doesn't do, because it's just not how Krillin fights. You literally need to create a specific scenario for Krillin to win, involving complex details and extrapolations and assumptions and so on, whereas it's easy to explain why Sans wins in one sentence, and that alone should say it all.

Thast also the problem that even if he hold back, all his attacks are still to strong to sucefully K.O Sans.
Sans gonna die most likely for any attack.
That isn't a argument sinse It imply one of the argument of sans is surviving on of the atacks while the argument is that he just TP away and comes back to dodge instantly

Krillin using a big AoE Ki blast is not even a guarantee. Krillin is just as fine with melee combat as with Ki blasts, and usually his Ki blasts are more about precision and speed than "big boom xd". He doesn't know Sans or how he fights and using some huge Ki wave is massively OOC.

The fact of the matter, no matter how people try to stir it, is that any argument for Krillin winning revolves entirely around him doing some extremely specific thing that, in character, he simply doesn't do, because it's just not how Krillin fights. You literally need to create a specific scenario for Krillin to win, involving complex details and extrapolations and assumptions and so on, whereas it's easy to explain why Sans wins in one sentence, and that alone should say it all.
If Krillin is being barraged with attacks he feels killing him in just a second of being exposed to it, he WILL use AoE to dispel of it. This is just common sense. What do you suggest Krillin will do?

"OH! I'm dying to this attack! I better continue to try tanking it and hope I don't die instead of trying to counteract it! It's a good thing I have 40 years of experience dealing with this type of stuff!"

Like the dude is GOING to use AoE when he's essentially forced to right off the bat.

Could you give me examples of attacking from the beginning with the wincon you talk about?
Bet
Krillin is in a closed space, Plus blue mode will not let him fly
Krillin first move will be rushing towards Sans, But he won't be able to do that because Sans will attack first
Sans has higher reaction speed so he won't have problems if Krillin gets close and he also has instinctive action
In case Krillin manages to survive his first move and gets near Sans, Sans will just evade everything

He can Teleport and time stop to change Krillin location and suprise attack him with time stop trickery
Sans first attack might and will suprise Krillin killing him in the first few seconds
Already adressed
Sans also has time stop trickery where he will teleport Krillin making him disoriented with the sudden change of place and will have tons of bones and blasters ready to hit him
Krillin won't be capable of predicting bones coming from alot of directions which includes from below too and he will also try to block everything (mabye)
Teleport will give Sans the Range advantage
Already adressed
Krillin also doesn't have analytical precog or info analysis to help him predict the bones and blasters
Same here

Except the fact that Sans attacks first, so he gonna know what Sans do and react appropely.
You almost sound tired of this discussion

That isn't a argument sinse It imply one of the argument of sans is surviving on of the atacks while the argument is that he just TP away and comes back to dodge instantly
What?

The Kirilling argumentation is kinda ciclical and based around Kirilling guessing sans is a powerfull oponent when Kirilling will not even read high levels of Ki from him

Ignorig how busted sans dodging Hability is

And How fast his bones can kill

I will keep the watch on this thread but really, this discussion is not going anywere

You said "no matter that he is holding back, all his atacks can K.O sans" to a argument that "Kirilling wouldn't burst the entire underground so sans can just dodge"

Your argumentation didn't adressed the point and isntead stated something that wasn't adressed by my coment

In other words, You counteragued that sans cbn dodge by stating somethig that has nothig to do with dodging or AOE

The Kirilling argumentation is kinda ciclical and based around Kirilling guessing sans is a powerfull oponent when Kirilling will not even read high levels of Ki from him

Ignorig how busted sans dodging Hability is

And How fast his bones can kill

I will keep the watch on this thread but really, this discussion is not going anywere
It was made clear that Krillin is a "heroic" character and that he can knock out Sans (which counts as a wincon)

How is Sans going to dodge attacks with a greater range than he can teleport or teleport Krillin?
Kirilling would mostly likely in character keep his blasts into the judment hall 0inse he wouldn't kill a entire civilization that has nothing to do with the fight even if he is going to die, sans can teleport him and frisk from MTT hotel to Grilb's so sans would have no problen using his TP to dodge

If Krillin is being barraged with attacks he feels killing him in just a second of being exposed to it, he WILL use AoE to dispel of it. This is just common sense. What do you suggest Krillin will do?

"OH! I'm dying to this attack! I better continue to try tanking it and hope I don't die instead of trying to counteract it! It's a good thing I have 40 years of experience dealing with this type of stuff!"

Like the dude is GOING to use AoE when he's essentially forced to right off the bat.
What Krillin is going to do is try to block a Gaster Blaster and die. What Krillin is going to do is get slammed into the floor, hit with a bunch of soul-destroying bones, and die. What Krillin is going to do is try to dodge Sans' attacks, get overwhelmed, and die. He's not going to use his Terminator eyeball and Meruem brain to analyze every possibility and any chance of winning, and go for the perfect strategy when his opponent is unlike anything he's faced before. Krillin has never used AoE like this, and it's a blatant assumption to say he would, as well as an assumption that he would understand what's happening and react that way, and pretty much everything else you're claiming. We literally do not know how he would react beyond the simple fact that he's never encountered something like this before, meaning he would at the very least be surprised by what's happening and be taken off-guard. It's not "common sense", it's you literally writing the scenario yourself and then acting like it's some canon fact.

"dealing with this type of stuff!"
Krillin has never dealt with anything even remotely similar to Sans at all, ever.

Sans doesn't surround his enemies instantly, he wouldn't feel forced to do so immediately.

You said "no matter that he is holding back, all his atacks can K.O sans" to a argument that "Kirilling wouldn't burst the entire underground so sans can just dodge"
Your argumentation didn't adressed the point and isntead stated something that wasn't adressed by my coment

In other words, You counteragued that sans cbn dodge by stating somethig that has nothig to do with dodging or AOE
No? I was never talking about this argument.

It was made clear that Krillin is a "heroic" character and that he can knock out Sans (which counts as a wincon)
Sans AP is 9-B, how much ki do You think Kirilling will read from sans? How much You think he will atack then?

Would be luke saying that when goku fough chi chi for the first time he would just punch her exploding her instantly

please guys. read this and wait for grace period to end, omg

all over again we're talking about Sans being really cool reactionwise and how sans' attacks hit the soul and how it would end really fast.
tbh we should straight up ban all other sans vs DBseries from now on, cuz it is ALWAYS the same thing and DB supporters deffend, and Sans' supporters repeat, and it cycles like 12 times before both sides get angry and always ending good for sans

VSWiki here be like:
06-1.jpg

at this point let's do like Walter White and try for another verses, it's better for everyone

And who denies that in the process of battle he should not use them?
Seeing that he can't get close to Sans, Krillin decides to use more of his abilities.
It's about what Krillin would choose to do, and saying he'll start with some insta Sans-dies one-shot AoE blast is an assumption, whereas we know what Sans would do and we know that it would very likely work.

all over again we're talking about Sans being really cool reactionwise and how sans' attacks hit the soul and how it would end really fast.
tbh we should straight up ban all other sans vs DBseries from now on, cuz it is ALWAYS the same thing and DB supporters deffend, and Sans' supporters repeat, and it cycles like 12 times before both sides get angry and always ending good for sans

VSWiki here be like:
06-1.jpg

at this point let's do like Walter White and try for another verses, it's better for everyone
Suffering be like;

VSWiki here be like:
06-1.jpg

The more objectively true take: Speed equalization literally makes unfathomably weaker characters able to beat characters infinitely stronger than them and why the hell is everyone okay with that? Isn't the wiki about accurately indexing characters? I mean we literally treat any other stat equalizations as Fun and Games when speed equalization is by far the biggest one. At best, I could see it if the speed equalization just had limitations rather than being applicable to any characters in general. I wouldn't be shocked if Sans beat a 2-A reality warper at this point, just because speed equalization is cringe.

Kirilling would mostly likely in character keep his blasts into the judment hall 0inse he wouldn't kill a entire civilization that has nothing to do with the fight even if he is going to die, sans can teleport him and frisk from MTT hotel to Grilb's so sans would have no problen using his TP to dodge
So let's go back to the point of Krillin accidentally murdering Sans...
At what point was it made clear that the scenario takes place in an area near a civilization, excuse my ignorance but I didn't see that point made clear?

Think like this, sans kills a genocide frisk most of the times (just watch any Youtuber fist time enterigg sans battle lol) on his first atack even trough they should have simillar speeds, so we can say that sans kills frisk before he can even atack back

VSWiki here be like:
06-1.jpg

Just the sad true of sans vs Dragonball... people don't acept that anyone that don't start alread going all out will lose

The more objectively true take: Speed equalization literally makes unfathomably weaker characters able to beat characters infinitely stronger than them and why the hell is everyone okay with that? Isn't the wiki about accurately indexing characters? I mean we literally treat any other stat equalizations as Fun and Games when speed equalization is by far the biggest one. At best, I could see it if the speed equalization just had limitations rather than being applicable to any characters in general. I wouldn't be shocked if Sans beat a 2-A reality warper at this point, just because speed equalization is cringe.
Don't hope too much or these days you will find something like that XD

Saying Sans beats Goku is ridiculous and everyone, EVERYONE with a rational and functioning brain knows that, but speed equalization makes it plausible because why not, yet the wiki wants to be accurate. Things like this are why Vs. Battles Wiki gets mocked so often in the vs battle community.

This isn't a argument for thia thread, just acept the impossed rules or go somewere else to try to change It, and If You dislike speed equalized battles You can always not come to then

Not to mention speed equalized was created so more battles could be possible sinse most of then would become speed blitzes making a lot less battle combinations for the wiki to explore

Speed equalized just try to make the eiki be more fun

Where in the OP does it make it clear that they are fighting near a civilized area? I didn't see it edited in the main comment
The Underground, wherein they are fighting, is filled with Monster's, many thousands of them. But I don't think it's relevant and should not be used to restrict Krillin, but it doesn't matter anyways because Sans definitely dies if Krillin does a big AoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back