• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, Krillin will just blow everything which alot of us said he won't because that's not in character for him to do it

There was also arguments about him starting with solar flare the moment Sans slams him down with telekenesis on his first attack

Or how Krillin will have Ki barrier already active

Something along those lines
? How is that any better them what goku or vegeta had brought into table? TP + IR + TS + Greater reaction speed means he never gonna be hitted, especially considerig that he can teleport from MTT hotel to grillb's in snowding, so he has Killometers range TP

And about the ki barrier, Sans bones have intangibility that does damage to the soul as It pass trough It, so basically if we scale It to napstablook tears tqat could hurt a intagible ghost but where still "broken" when hitting It and Frisk soul, sans have 2 layers of intangibility on his bones, so unless Ki can hit things that are intangible to intagible things It will just pass trough the barrier

And about the ki barrier, Sans bones have intangibility that does damage to the soul as It pass trough It, so basically if we scale It to napstablook tears tqat could hurt a intagible ghost but where still "broken" when hitting It and Frisk soul, sans have 2 layers of intangibility on his bones, so unless Ki can hit things that are intangible to intagible things It will just pass trough the barrier
I honestly don't know why they removed his intangibility

As his attacks literally phased right through Frisk

Sans - Zetsu, Shion, Adem, Bronic and Rinne, Nierre, Fezzih, noninho and normallemon

Krillin -

Incon - Serlock

I honestly don't know why they removed his intangibility

As his attacks literally phased right through Frisk
Wait, the intagibility was removed? (I'm on phone at the moment and had some familiarity with the powers sans has on his profile, so I hadn't bothered cheking)

Beacuse I'm almost sure there is some fights her can only win with the bone intangibility thanks to shields etc

Wait, the intagibility was removed? (I'm on phone at the moment and had some familiarity with the powers sans has on his profile, so I hadn't bothered cheking)

Beacuse I'm almost sure there is some fights her can only win with the bone intangibility thanks to shields etc
They removed his intangibility and his Invulnerability negation (Though im not bothered that much with this one)

dayum, Krillin do be getting smacked with this votes

Sans - Zetsu, Shion, Adem, Bronic, Rinne, Nierre, Fezzih, noninho, normallemon, bernkastell and cass

Krillin -

Incon - Serlock

Imagine Kirilling using Solar Flare and desintegrating the entire Hall only to then see sans standing on the destroyed debri drinking a fresh bottle of Ketchup he got at grillb's while the atack was beingh shooted

Not gonna bother reading 2 pages. But Krillin should win with pretty little diff tbh. He won't start all out since he'll sense that Sans has very little ki. But once his soul gets tugged or attacked, he's simply just gonna use an AoE large enough to cover a moderate area (Like kilometers or so) to get Sans to back off from him. From which he then accidentally kills Sans. When people are getting jumped by attacks in DB that hurt them a lot like Sans would, they use AoE to get the opponents to back of. Hell, sometimes even before they're provoked.

goku-fighting.gif

Krillin would pull one of these when he starts taking extremely lethal attacks from Sans, dispersing all his attacks and hitting Sans. GG from there tbh. He's not just gonna take attacks that are causing him stupid pain/damage.

Not gonna bother reading 2 pages. But Krillin should win with pretty little diff tbh. He won't start all out since he'll sense that Sans has very little ki. But once his soul gets tugged or attacked, he's simply just gonna use an AoE large enough to cover a moderate area (Like kilometers or so) to get Sans to back off from him. From which he then accidentally kills Sans. When people are getting jumped by attacks in DB that hurt them a lot like Sans would, they use AoE to get the opponents to back of. Hell, sometimes even before they're provoked.

Krillin would pull one of these when he starts taking extremely lethal attacks from Sans, dispersing all his attacks and hitting Sans. GG from there tbh. He's not just gonna take attacks that are causing him stupid pain/damage.
Thing is, It wouldn't take even 3 seconds to kill him, Krillin wouldn't react in time and will get killed before he even does anything because of Sans first attack

goku-fighting.gif

Sould damage would kill him. Efore he know he took a lot of dbmage + sans just TP + Time Stop + Instinctive Action out of there and back, If Kirrilig isn't alread dead in the process

He can also teleport Kirriling away instead what is in character

Trough without intangibility this may be a stomp thanks to Kirilling barrier

Thing is, It wouldn't take even 3 seconds to kill him, Krillin wouldn't react in time and will get killed before he even does anything because of Sans first attack
He would attack in time though? 3 seconds is more than enough time for Krillin to... y'know, think? All he needs to do is think, and a several kilometer concussive wave will dispel all of Sans attacks and consequently kill him. To act as if "3 seconds" isn't enough time for a Dragon Ball character to react is crazy.
Sould damage would kill him. Efore he know he took a lot of dbmage + sans just TP + Time Stop + Instinctive Action out of there and back, If Kirrilig isn't alread dead in the process

He can also teleport Kirriling away instead what is in character

Trough without intangibility this may be a stomp thanks to Kirilling barrier
Not really? Krillin will feel from the first attack that a lot of his health was extinguished (Keep in mind DB character's have a strong connection with their soul/spiritual power through Chi), then simply think and cause a large AoE attack to blow everything away. There's not one single character who is speed equalized to Sans who'd be too slow to realize they've been hurt before being killed. Nor is TP going to get him out of a multi-kilometer radius blast from Krillin in time.

He would attack in time though? 3 seconds is more than enough time for Krillin to... y'know, think? All he needs to do is think, and a several kilometer concussive wave will dispel all of Sans attacks and consequently kill him. To act as if "3 seconds" isn't enough time for a Dragon Ball character to react is crazy.
Krillin would get slammed with TK and get murk'ed by bones coming from below which he won't be expecting that and even if he manages to evade the first TK move he would get barraged with bones and blasters immediately

What do you think it happened with Cell, Frieza, Goku and even Goku black

Hum... does sans have any counter to the ki barrier then?
ignoring the durability of it to destroy it, plus......i don't think that we ever saw krillin using one, how do we know that he even knows how to use it?

goku-fighting.gif

well, sans killed someone with resistance and a very durable soul in less than 20 seconds, krillin would arguably far less, so he would need to figure out what he needs to do, how to dodge all the attacks, most of which are faster than him and sans, and raciocinate that he is even taking any damage, which i don't know if sans' attacks leave any mark or make someone feel pain, besides krillin would not go that route to kill in character, he is a good guy and a police officer, plus using AOE that big to escape is something we never saw krillin do, jusr because goku did it to jeice and burter doesn't mean much for krillin, since they are very different characters, also, sans can just stop time when he sees the Shockwave coming, since his reactions are faster than krillin's, also......doesn't krillin need to move his body to do a kiai like that? sans wouldn't give him enough time to do that

The fact that it takes a few seconds to kill Sans' attack on Krillin is enough for Krillin to use his infinitely superior AP and attack range for Sans to die.

Both characters have opportunities to win but both Krillin and Sans do not attack to kill from the beginning, the difference is that Krillin, not being able to sense Sans' ki, would not know how much to contain himself and, having an extremely superior AP and range, he would kill Sans in a flash. stroke

My bad, Someone threw a Blindness potion on me XD

Sans - Zetsu, Shion, Adem, Bronic, Rinne, Nierre, noninho, normallemon, bernkastell

Krillin - Cass

Incon - Serlock, Fezzih

Not really? Krillin will feel from the first attack that a lot of his health was extinguished (Keep in mind DB character's have a strong connection with their soul/spiritual power through Chi), then simply think and cause a large AoE attack to blow everything away. There's not one single character who is speed equalized to Sans who'd be too slow to realize they've been hurt before being killed. Nor is TP going to get him out of a multi-kilometer radius blast from Krillin in time
Sans reacrion speed is faster here so thinking isn't fast, and time stopcover the other Killometers neededy, not to mention that isn't in character for Kirilling to just destroy a entire city even if he is almost dead thanks to beigh a hero
ignoring the durability of it to destroy it, plus......i don't think that we ever saw krillin using one, how do we know that he even knows how to use it?
Sans can only ignore durability with things with a soul sinse his dura neg is based on hittig the oponent soul

And isn't Kirilling only able to survive atacks thanks to Ki barrier around his body sinse He is human? Or I'm just beingh dumb?

why would krillin imediatly go for the kill tho?

Not really? Krillin will feel from the first attack that a lot of his health was extinguished (Keep in mind DB character's have a strong connection with their soul/spiritual power through Chi)
HP/health is not really a thing in dragon ball tho? how would he feel that?

, then simply think and cause a large AoE attack to blow everything away. There's not one single character who is speed equalized to Sans who'd be too slow to realize they've been hurt before being killed. Nor is TP going to get him out of a multi-kilometer radius blast from Krillin in time.
is there any situation where krillin used such a big AOE in ever? why would he go so far instead of a mere, i dunno, tens of meters one? when has anyone in DB in general when faced with numerous attacks used a multi kilometer radius shockwave?

what stops sans from just ignoring the durability of the barrier as well? he also ignores your physical armors in the game, besides.....when has krillin ever used a barrier in the first place?
Idk, but ignorig the armour isa good argument as well, trough It's beacuse the bones hit directly the soul and the armour give the soul "protection" and the barrier argument is based on It bloking the bones to getting at Kirilling
The fact that it takes a few seconds to kill Sans' attack on Krillin is enough for Krillin to use his infinitely superior AP and attack range for Sans to die.

Both characters have opportunities to win but both Krillin and Sans do not attack to kill from the beginning, the difference is that Krillin, not being able to sense Sans' ki, would not know how much to contain himself and, having an extremely superior AP and range, he would kill Sans in a flash. stroke
Sans faster reaction speed say no

Sans seeing Cell, Frieza, Goku and Goku black crying in his room be like
Both characters have opportunities to win but both Krillin and Sans do not attack to kill from the beginning
Sans fights agressive, that's just how he fights, He will catch the opponent off guard with bullet hell, Literally his first attack
, the difference is that Krillin, not being able to sense Sans' ki, would not know how much to contain himself and, having an extremely superior AP and range, he would kill Sans in a flash. stroke
Same thing as i said above

Sans can only ignore durability with things with a soul sinse his dura neg is based on hittig the oponent soul
due to a durability negation crt for undertale, sans also gained physical durability negation, since Soul attacks for most monsters are still influenced by the physical armor that Frisk is using, while sans straight up ignores it

And isn't Kirilling only able to survive atacks thanks to Ki barrier around his body sinse He is human? Or I'm just beingh dumb?
no? ki is used to amp one's body, he isn't using a barrier, his body is just that strong to him amping himself with Ki

Krillin would get slammed with TK and get murk'ed by bones coming from below which he won't be expecting that and even if he manages to evade the first TK move he would get barraged with bones and blasters immediately

What do you think it happened with Cell, Frieza, Goku and even Goku black
From which he'd then immediately counter with an AoE energy wave to disperse of it all. The idea that DB character's are being attacked too fast to react in a speed equalized match is asinine. I'm not saying Sans won't land any attacks. I think he'll get the first blow. But Krillin would immediately resort to dispersing the fataly wounding attacks.

Dunno, barely glanced at those matches. But they all should've won tbh. Except maybe Goku Black who intentionally lets people attack him to get stronger. Nor does how their matches turned out mean this will play out identically when each character has their own unique abilities and personalities.
well, sans killed someone with resistance and a very durable soul in less than 20 seconds, krillin would arguably far less, so he would need to figure out what he needs to do, how to dodge all the attacks, most of which are faster than him and sans, and raciocinate that he is even taking any damage, which i don't know if sans' attacks leave any mark or make someone feel pain, besides krillin would not go that route to kill in character, he is a good guy and a police officer, plus using AOE that big to escape is something we never saw krillin do, jusr because goku did it to jeice and burter doesn't mean much for krillin, since they are very different characters, also, sans can just stop time when he sees the Shockwave coming, since his reactions are faster than krillin's, also......doesn't krillin need to move his body to do a kiai like that? sans wouldn't give him enough time to do that
I wasn't implying he'd kill intentionally. I think Krillin would unironically accidentally kill Sans due to how fragile he is.

Sans hasn't used time stop to dodge AoE or attacks in general in-character before. IIRC, it's stated on his profile that he only uses it to set up attacks.
Sans reacrion speed is faster here so thinking isn't fast, and time stopcover the other Killometers neededy, not to mention that isn't in character for Kirilling to just destroy a entire city even if he is almost dead thanks to beigh a hero
Thinking is significantly faster than reaction speed. And reaction speed doesn't even matter that much outside of dodging one attack faster than yourself. Nor has Sans shown to use time stop to escape attacks. And are we assuming this battle takes place near humans? If so, that's purposely handicapping Krillin to give Sans a win tbh.

due to a durability negation crt for undertale, sans also gained physical durability negation, since Soul attacks for most monsters are still influenced by the physical armor that Frisk is using, while sans straight up ignores it

no? ki is used to amp one's body, he isn't using a barrier, his body is just that strong to him amping himself with Ki
Thanks for the info, no doubt sans win then
From which he'd then immediately counter with an AoE energy wave to disperse of it all. The idea that DB character's are being attacked too fast to react in a speed equalized match is asinine. I'm not saying Sans won't land any attacks. I think he'll get the first blow. But Krillin would immediately resort to dispersing the fataly wounding attacks.

Dunno, barely glanced at those matches. But they all should've won tbh. Except maybe Goku Black who intentionally lets people attack him to get stronger. Nor does how their matches turned out mean this will play out identically when each character has their own unique abilities and personalities.

I wasn't implying he'd kill intentionally. I think Krillin would unironically accidentally kill Sans due to how fragile he is.

Sans hasn't used time stop to dodge AoE or attacks in general in-character before. IIRC, it's stated on his profile that he only uses it to set up attacks.

Thinking is significantly faster than reaction speed. And reaction speed doesn't even matter that much outside of dodging one attack faster than yourself. Nor has Sans shown to use time stop to escape attacks. And are we assuming this battle takes place near humans? If so, that's purposely handicapping Krillin to give Sans a win tbh.
Go look at sans vs Goku and Vegeta and then come back

why would krillin imediatly go for the kill tho?
SBA:
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.

Not sure why he would't, since the guy his figtinh is a skeleton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back